The Styled Stem

4.9 out of 5 rating
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

The Styled Stem is a professional Wedding Planner & Designer located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Candice Moore- Founder and Senior Planner, has more than ten years of experience within the wedding planning industry. She is truly inspired by her clients' unique love stories and enjoys capturing those stories by curating unforgettable weddings. Candice has a natural flair for detail, logistics, and organization, never leaving any aspect of your day overlooked and proactively planning for any potential roadblocks or mishaps on your wedding day.

• Wedding Planning & Design
  • Wedding Planning Only
  • Wedding Design & Decor
  • Destination Weddings
  • Wedding Event Rentals
  • A la Carte Services
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Lindsay
    Lindsay T. Married on 07/22/2022

This is your sign...

I knew from early on that I wanted a wedding planner/coordinator because I didn't even know where to start with planning and was getting overwhelmed just thinking about everything that needed to get done. I am so glad that I found Candice and started working with her a little over a year out from our wedding. From our first conversations, she put me at ease and provided us with a timeline that helped break down everything that needed to be done and when we should aim to have it done by. Finding vendors for a 2022 wedding was an experience to say the least, but Candice helped to reach out to vendors when I wasn't getting responses, advised us if vendor contracts should have certain things added in, and also tracked down information on vaccination status and proof of insurance that our venue required. I don't know how many emails and texts I sent to Candice, but I never had to wait more than a few hours for a response (even when I was sending emails at ridiculous hours of the morning and night and did not expect her to get back!)

I am so glad that I also hired her for design. I knew that I wanted a dark, candlelight romantic vibe, but I wasn't sure if that made sense with a brighter color palette for our summer wedding. Candice managed to select things from my pinterest board that made sense and put together a style board that finally helped me to visualize the wedding. I was still nervous on the day of the wedding because I had been so vague about what I wanted, but Candice and our florist created the most beautiful ceremony, cocktail and reception spaces. I actually cried during the room reveal because it was so perfect.

In addition to handling the planning and design, Candice was a true lifesaver when it came to coordination on the day of the wedding. There were a few issues that arose with vendors, as well as guests showing up after they had RSVPd "No" which messed up the table assignments. Candice handled it all very calmly and professionally. I actually don't know what I would have done without her. I am immensely grateful that she was there so that I could just enjoy the wedding of my dreams. If you are considering a planner, this is your sign to hire Candice and The Styled Stem!

The Styled Stem's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Thomas! We are touched by your kind words and are grateful for the time we spent together planning one of the most important days of your life! We hope to stay in touch with all of our clients and wish you both the very best and all the happy days ahead.

Be well :-),
    Candice
    K Franc Married on 11/06/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Candice was amazing to work with to make our wedding day florals everything we wanted and beyond. We setup meetings throughout the planning process and even though it was virtual due to the pandemic, she was able to capture our entire vision. Candice created the perfect vision board for our ceremony, reception and bridal florals. The arch was amazing! Our ceremony backdrop was a golf green so the arch created a focal point and really made our ceremony feel complete. The reception was a mix of white flowers with curly willow branches and lots of candles, she made our reception feel romantic and timeless. The best part was when Candice walked into the bridal suite with our flowers, I wanted to cry seeing the gorgeous bouquets but I had just had my makeup done but they were that perfection. Candice is sweet, professional, available to answer all emails, and truly a master at her craft. She will make your day exceptional and beautiful with all of the floral details. I cannot thank her enough for everything!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

West Oak Lane Philadelphia, PA, 19126
(347) 385-6979
Location of (The Styled Stem)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding