10930 Switzer Avenue, Suite 124, Dallas, TX 75238 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Rogue Rose

Based in Dallas, Texas, the Rogue Rose is a creative floral studio that collaborates with couples to design beautiful wedding flowers. Owner and lead designer Ashley Neal-Cortese started the company in 2016 and uses her skills and talent to create pieces always in the couple's best interest, ranging in styles from modern, traditional, and classic, to eclectic, romantic, organic, and vintage. Couples will get the most out of their budget while Ashley focuses on efficiency and waste-minimization, all with designs that exceed expectations.

The Rogue Rose meets with couples during a consultation to discuss the wedding vision and offer recommendations on design. Ashley can visit the venue ahead of time to map out the designs and pieces. Then, on the day of the wedding, professional staff will deliver, set up, and clean up all items. The studio creates the following wedding items:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
Follow The Rogue Rose on

Other couples have also viewed

• McShan Florist
dsc 0252 51 934227 1561389976

16 Reviews for The Rogue Rose

Taylor · Married on 07/25/2020

Ashley is THE best!

From the moment we met Ashley, we knew that she was the florist we had been searching for!! During our first meeting, I loved that she really took the time to understand our vision. Not only did she show us photos of past work she's done but also pulled flowers from the back to show us how she could make our vision come to life! I am definitely a "planner" and loved how detail-oriented and organized Ashely was through the entire process. She was also extremely responsive and happy to answer any questions we had. Ashley totally exceeded every expectation we had on our big day and we received so many compliments on how amazing the flowers were! She is the sweetest soul and we cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Z. · Married on 02/01/2020

We love the Rogue Rose!

The florist was the hardest vendor for me to find during wedding plan. Once I found Ashley and reached out to her, it was an easy choice! She provided options for me when she could tell I was unsure about my vision. Three months before my wedding, I entirely changed all of our flower plans! She had the revised proposal to me within 2 hours. Everything turned out perfectly! During our in-person meeting, she compared pictures of past clients' flowers to make sure we were understanding each other equally. The flowers were everything I wanted and more, and I can't wait for our wedding pictures to come back so I can see them all over again!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible

Ashley is incredible! From when we first met Ashley through our wedding day I was so excited and grateful to have her for our wedding floral. She puts her clients first, takes the time to listen and meet their needs with patience and professionalism, and is so talented at what she does!

When we first met with Ashley, she truly took the time to understand what we wanted for our wedding floral. She showed us a lot of pictures to drill down to what we had in mind and to give us suggestions. I appreciated her approach so so much because I felt like I knew what I was getting, instead of it being a black box like I felt with other florists that I talked to. Ashley also respected our budget and worked with us to stay within it.

Ashley was also a total rockstar when we switched from having a head table to a sweet heart table at the last minute. She was not only flexible and totally calm when we when we made these last minute changes, but went above and beyond and made us an absolutely stunning sweet heart table piece. I am so very glad we found Ashley and highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Award

The Rogue Rose Pricing

The Rogue Rose Price Rates

The Rogue Rose FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 160.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 10930 Switzer Avenue, Suite 124 Dallas, TX, 75238 See on map
    Location of (The Rogue Rose)