The Rogue Rose Reviews

The Rogue Rose View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Taylor Married on 07/25/2020

Ashley is THE best!

From the moment we met Ashley, we knew that she was the florist we had been searching for!! During our first meeting, I loved that she really took the time to understand our vision. Not only did she show us photos of past work she's done but also pulled flowers from the back to show us how she could make our vision come to life! I am definitely a "planner" and loved how detail-oriented and organized Ashely was through the entire process. She was also extremely responsive and happy to answer any questions we had. Ashley totally exceeded every expectation we had on our big day and we received so many compliments on how amazing the flowers were! She is the sweetest soul and we cannot recommend her enough!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Z. Married on 02/01/2020

We love the Rogue Rose!

The florist was the hardest vendor for me to find during wedding plan. Once I found Ashley and reached out to her, it was an easy choice! She provided options for me when she could tell I was unsure about my vision. Three months before my wedding, I entirely changed all of our flower plans! She had the revised proposal to me within 2 hours. Everything turned out perfectly! During our in-person meeting, she compared pictures of past clients' flowers to make sure we were understanding each other equally. The flowers were everything I wanted and more, and I can't wait for our wedding pictures to come back so I can see them all over again!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible

Ashley is incredible! From when we first met Ashley through our wedding day I was so excited and grateful to have her for our wedding floral. She puts her clients first, takes the time to listen and meet their needs with patience and professionalism, and is so talented at what she does!

When we first met with Ashley, she truly took the time to understand what we wanted for our wedding floral. She showed us a lot of pictures to drill down to what we had in mind and to give us suggestions. I appreciated her approach so so much because I felt like I knew what I was getting, instead of it being a black box like I felt with other florists that I talked to. Ashley also respected our budget and worked with us to stay within it.

Ashley was also a total rockstar when we switched from having a head table to a sweet heart table at the last minute. She was not only flexible and totally calm when we when we made these last minute changes, but went above and beyond and made us an absolutely stunning sweet heart table piece. I am so very glad we found Ashley and highly recommend her!
    Laura Married on 05/25/2019
    Ashley is wonderful! She got my concept and was willing to work withing my budget but still giving input and suggestions to make the flowers great! I left our initial meeting knowing I was going to book her and she was the vendor I was most excited about! She definitely delivered! No missing items and no mishaps. She was on time and I got so many compliments on the flowers!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/13/2019

Beyond Amazing!!!

Do not look any further for your florist! Ashley and her team at the Rogue Rose go above and beyond! From the first meeting, she made me feel so comfortable. She understands how to make your dream wedding come to life! She is not only so knowledgeable but so organized. She will have everything mapped out months before hand, so all you have to do the month before is give her the final head count. All the flowers were stunning! Believe me, you will not go wrong is your book Ashley for your upcoming wedding! I would give her 10 out of 5 stars if I could!

The Rogue Rose's reply:

Jessica, I so much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I am beyond excited to hear that you loved your floral and enjoyed the process! It was such a pleasure to work with you and an honor to be a part of such a special day! Warm regards, Ashley
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely beautiful florals

Ashley at The Rogue Rose did such amazing work for my wedding florals. I did not anticipate the flowers being one of my favorite parts of the wedding day - but they were! The arrangements were so beautiful - the shape, colors, and style were all perfection. Ashley was so easy to work with and took her time to ensure she knew every detail she needed to know. She is also really easy to work with as far as budget. She will take your budget and help advise how to make your money really count. Ashley even went above and beyond to obtain rose gold centerpiece vases that matched my wedding colors. She really did such amazing work! I would not hesitate to book The Rogue Rose.
  • Tori
    Tori Married on 07/21/2018
    Ashley and the Rogue Rose team are amazing! I found The Rogue Rose through an online recommendation and couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. They were extremely easy to work with from start to finish and replicated my vision to the T. I planned my wedding from out of state so we did our consultations over the phone and through email. My flowers were exactly what I'd envisioned and asked for. Ashley had great ideas and suggestions and she turned my floral vision into reality. I would highly recommend the Rogue Rose!
    Marilyn Married on 07/14/2018

Highly recommend - best dfw florist

The Rogue Rose was our favorite and best vendor we could have included for our wedding day! Ashley's brilliant creative mind came up with a gorgeous flower installment on the tree we got married under. She works with you to understand your vision and then takes off with the details. Her detailed planning approach will make you feel confident in her making your wedding day gorgeous!
    Valerie Married on 04/21/2018

Best Experience

Amazing! I really think our wedding flowers were the prettiest thing I've ever seen thanks to her guidance and creativity! Such great value for the amazing work she delivers. Ashley is extremely professional as well, responds to emails almost instantly and even mailed my mom a check for $29 when she realized we came in under budget! Cannot say enough good things!
    Maggie Married on 03/10/2018
    Absolutely stunning arrangements. My bouquet and pieces were everything I imagined and more. Ashley helped bring my vision to life. She was sweet, professional, and punctual. I highly recommend using her and her gorgeous creations!
    Marcia Married on 07/22/2017
    Ashley with Rogue Rose exceeded my expectations! Her ideas and designs made our wedding absolutely perfect. Ashley was able to bring our visions to life. She guided us through different options of flowers and always stayed within budget. I highly recommend The Rogue Rose for any wedding or event. I couldn't be more thankful to have Ashley as a partner for our wedding. Thank you for making our day beautiful!
    Nicola Married on 05/07/2017
    AMAZING. WONDERFUL. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
    Ashley’s work is incredible – from taking the time to meet with me numerous times to answering my email questions and concerns, she did everything in her power to make sure she understood what I was looking for and how she could achieve it. Even after the first meeting I knew that she understood what I was looking for, and the fact that I would be able to have my dream flowers within my budget was a surprising win. To say that I loved what she put together for me is an understatement. When I saw everything on the day of my wedding I was blown away! I’m beyond grateful for everything she did to make my wedding floral better than I could have ever imagined!
    Kaitlyn Married on 04/09/2017
    Perfect! Ashley was able to make my vision come to life so perfectly. I knew from the first meeting that I was in good hands! She was so prepared to help with suggestions and really understand my needs. She is the sweetest and easiest person to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
    Rachel Married on 04/02/2017
    I met Ashley at a bridal show in Dallas and I'm so lucky I did! Flowers were really important to me, but I had a conservative budget. Ashley invested the time to find me my perfect tropical flowers and made sure I was able to have everything I wanted that day. I had a unique floral vision and Ashley executed it perfectly! Just check out the photos. If you're looking for the kindest, most accommodating, affordable florist in Dallas, you NEED to book The Rogue Rose.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 03/05/2017
    Ashley was amazing!! My bouquet was just as I had imagined. She truly understood what I wanted on my wedding day. Ashley worked with my limited budget and was a delight to work with her. I loved everything about my flowers!
    Christina Married on 06/26/2016
    RAVE REVIEW. I was scheduled to get married Sep. 3, but, due to family medical concerns, on June 7 we cancelled. Then we decided to still have a small wedding...on June 26. And Ashley came to the rescue. She met with me, saw my vision, and took it to another level. Being frank, the flowers and dress were always what I was least interested in. But when I saw how she made everything come together, they were my favorite part--so much so that I'm bummed we didn't dry the flowers and recreate the arrangements! I highly recommend her for any event, and will be working with her again, if she'll permit me...this time with more advance notice.

Oh, and not to mention that her prices were very reasonable. Holy cow. She easily saved me hundreds if not thousands.