The Red Horse Barn

Huntington Beach, CA View map Visit website
$13k - $16k For 100 Guests

$13k - $16k For 100 Guests

The Red Horse Barn is a country wedding venue located in Huntington Beach, California. The facility is located on a sprawling equestrian center, with beautiful trees and well-manicured gardens. The space has a graceful, storybook charm that can turn your dream wedding into a reality. The versatile venue offers an unhurried vibe, and gives your loved ones an opportunity to take a breath of fresh air. Your wedding photos will feature unforgettable, stunning backdrops of the farm. The showcase-quality 10-horse stable is home to the beautiful creatures that round out the memorable The Red Horse Barn experience.

Facilities and Capacity
The Red Horse Barn offers two uncovered outdoor spaces for you to choose from on its 25-acre property. Your ceremony can be held in the gazebo, surrounded by gardens and fountains, or on the back lawn. When it is time for your exciting reception, guests can move to the inviting patio. Before the celebration begins, you and your wedding party can relax and prepare in the luxurious get-ready suites. These feature a full kitchen, fireplace seating, and polished wood floors. The Red Horse Barn is happy to provide wheelchair-accessible spaces. Parking and shuttle services are available.

If you desire, The Red Horse Barn offers the assistance of an event planner. You are welcome to take advantage of the all-inclusive packages available as well. The on-site staff can help to set up and clean up the event so that you have less to worry about. Lighting and sound services can be provided, and outside vendors are welcome. If you choose a catering package, you can select between a buffet or family-style meal. Servers welcome outside cake or dessert is available from the venue. Options for the bar include open, limited, or cash. Bartenders can serve house, specialty, or premium beer, wine, and liquor. The facility has a liquor license. If you’re looking for additional fun touches to the celebration, you can select to have a champagne toast and/or signature drink. There are several event items available to create the wedding you’ve always imagined, including:

• Altar/arch
  • Lighting
  • Linens
  • Tables
  • Tents

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$100

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Specialty Beer

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Family Style
Outside Cake
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
December

4.7

• Susy
    Susy B. Married on 06/25/2022

Hidden Gem

Red Horse Barn surpassed all of my expectations. When my now husband and I were looking for a bring your own vendors venue we were discouraged because most event only venues were not our style, but when we found Red Horse Barn our eyes lit up because we had found the ONE!

From the first time we met Michael at The Red Horse Barn and took the initial tour, we knew this was going to be where we had our reception. Michael was seriously so amazing, he constantly called to check-in, answered all our questions and constantly offered to help. I cannot thank him enough.

I know it is rare for a couple to have their wedding and Red Horse Barn and not use ALL INCLUSIVE EVENTS. So when I had initially booked I was a tad concerned that Michael or the Red Horse Barn team wouldn't be as attentive, but man oh man was I wrong. I spoke with Michael more then I spoke with the day of coordinator I did hire (hehe).

Michael was more than helpful when it came to the venue, paperwork, and was attentive from start to finish. Michael made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day, he managed the shuttles, and did so much more.

I can't stop raving about this place. I would do it all over again & again. I can't thank Michael enough for always being so detailed when answering my questions. It made is so easy when I was communicating with my vendors.

If you're thinking about booking this place for a venue only I recommend taking the tour!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay S. Married on 06/18/2021

Best Outdoor Venue in OC

Choosing this venue to hold our wedding led us to having the dream wedding we have always wanted. I cannot say one bad thing about The Red Horse barn, Michael, Robyn and their team behind the All Inclusive Event. Since the initial tour we felt taken care of and felt like our wants and needs were heard. Not only was Michael and his team understanding and accommodating during the Pandemic, but we also had to postpone due to a cancer diagnosis for my fiancé. Not only did Michael and his team grieve with us while helping us navigate wedding planning with the uncertainty of the pandemic and empathize with us as we got my fiancé’s health condition in order. They helped us plan our dream wedding and when the day came, our dreams came true. When I first walked the venue in my wedding dress heading to my first look with my fiancé, I truly felt like a bride and had butterflies in my stomach as I saw the beauty that the Red Horse Barn exudes. You can see the dedication of this venue with the hard work they put into the venue itself and how hard they work day of your wedding in making sure everything is beautiful and perfect. I can’t thank Michael, Robyn and the entire team at the Red Horse Barn for helping make my dream wedding come true. Thinking about my wedding day puts an instant smile on my face as I wish to relive that day over and over
    Tami Married on 07/14/2019

Perfect place for your wedding.

Highly recommend the all inclusive event at the Red Horse Barn. Micheal and Robyn made sure everything that day was perfect. The flowers were gorgeous, the cake everyone was saying how moist it was, the food was delicious and the best they have ever had at any wedding. There was plenty of food. The bar tender was great and having an open bar for 4 hours was pretty awesome. The whole process and the day of the event was stress free.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Hannah & Troy
    50 photos · 10/06/2018

FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

The Red Horse Barn is one of our favorite venues in Orange County. Michael and the All Inclusive Event Staff manage the Red Horse Barn and have turned this venue into one of the best venues in Orange County. Michael has a vetted short list of recommended vendors to maintain consistency of quality, pre-wedding they work very hard to guide their couples through the planning process, and the day of the event provide worry free experiences for the bride and groom AND the guests. Michael is accommodating and helpful with the DIY brides, but not booking An All Inclusive Event is a big mistake. They relieve a LOT of headache. With regard to the property, the grounds are immaculate and well kept. FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys highly recommends Michael Leitao with All Inclusive Event and the Red Horse Barn in Huntington Beach.

Apex Tent & Party Rentals Apex Tent & Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

The Red Horse Barn is by far one of our most favorite venues in Orange County! The space offers couples a truly unique wedding and reception location in the heart of Huntington Beach. Carolyn goes above and beyond to help make the days and months leading up to your wedding stress free by answering every question and being readily available for scheduled tours. The new landscaping and tree lighting create a truly romantic ambiance that can easily transform to fit any wedding theme. Apex LOVES working with and at The Red Horse Barn and we look forward to many more years of providing rentals, lighting and equipment to couples who get married in such a gorgeous space.

Sterling Productions Sterling Productions Wedding DJs

We can't say enough great things about The Red Horse Barn! A unique venue that can be adapted to suit a wide variety of event designs. Situated close to the beach, even summer weddings are pleasant with plenty of shaded areas created by the marvelous landscaping and trees. We've had some amazing times playing at The Red Horse Barn and the clients are always thrilled with the service and staff. Looking forward to more events here.

18381 Goldenwest St. Huntington Beach, CA, 92648
Location of (The Red Horse Barn)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding