The Red Horse Barn Reviews

51 | Huntington Beach, CA

51 Reviews for The Red Horse Barn

Tami · Married on 07/14/2019

Perfect place for your wedding.

Highly recommend the all inclusive event at the Red Horse Barn. Micheal and Robyn made sure everything that day was perfect. The flowers were gorgeous, the cake everyone was saying how moist it was, the food was delicious and the best they have ever had at any wedding. There was plenty of food. The bar tender was great and having an open bar for 4 hours was pretty awesome. The whole process and the day of the event was stress free.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Brittney · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream wedding!!!!

I don’t even know where to begin! Our wedding was absolutely amazing! From the first time we met Michael at The Red Horse Barn and took the initial tour, I knew everything was going to go smoothly. Michael, Robyn and Teri are seriously all so amazing and I cannot thank then enough. They went above and beyond to make our special day absolutely beautiful. Michael was more than helpful when it came to the venue, paperwork, and was attentive from start to finish. Teri & Robyn were so great, the decor was amazing and the food was spectacular. In fact, we had about half of our guest list come up to us and our parents and make comments on how delicious the BBQ was. The food was absolutely to die for, and I would highly recommend the BBQ option for everyone. The decorations were absolutely out of this world, they created my dream wedding and I wish I could relive it every single day. Another note I’d like to add is that with a group of 180 people, it’s not always easy to keep the peace.... our group was having such a great time, there was no drama.. even the bartenders commented on how polite and enjoyable our group was and vice versa. Our family had nothing but praise for the AAIE STAFF!

Michael, Robyn & Teri.... Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the best day. I had a vision of what our wedding would look like and you completely exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/16/2018

The Red Horse Barn's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We were honored to play a part in the planning, catering and coordination of your special day. Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with others!
    Wishing you the best life has to offer!
    Michael

Nicole G · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing venue

We loved our venue so much, hidden and tucked away from the road... it was a beautiful rustic outdoor venue like I always wanted but close to home. The sunset through the trees sets for beautiful photos and the horses give it a rustic feel but then you have beautiful greenery landscaping and palms everywhere... everyone takes about how beautiful this little hidden gem was! We were happy with our venue and LOVED our event planning with their exclusive All Inclusive Event!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Krystin · Married on 03/10/2018

Our experience with The Red Horse Barn was amazing. Through the year we were planning Michael and Robyn were with us the entire way! Even on the day of our wedding when rain was coming down all around us they took great care to make sure we and all of our family had a wonderful day! It was everything we had hoped for and a lot of that was because of the amazing offerings included in An All Inclusive Event, I could not be more happy with how everything came together. Rain and all!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Krista · Married on 09/09/2017

I love how it all worked out! The team was amazing! Decor and how the event was organized exceeded my expectations. The venue was just a dream.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2017

Everyone at The Red Horse barn was amazing, they did everything they could to make sure our day was perfect! Michael and Robyn are the best! The planning process was super easy and the venu is just beautiful.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Rylee · Married on 06/24/2017

My initially review was over 2,000 characters long because of how much I loved the venue. So here is a summary of what I wrote: Hidden down a “country road inspired” trail, the Red Horse Barn opens up to a spacious and beautifully landscaped courtyard, accompanied with break-taking lighting and of course a rustic barn. We immediately fell in love. If the venue was not perfect enough, we then met the venue director Michael. Michael made us feel extremely comfortable from the moment we met him. Professional, sincere, helpful, funny, and passionate. We book Red Horse Barn, All Inclusive Events, and the "added" decor package. Teri's catering: OUT OF THIS WORLD. Cake: absolutely perfect. Florals: I cannot brag enough about Diane and her father Hampton, whom did our florals. From the bouquets to the boutonnieres, centerpieces to the guest table, arch floral to the gazebo florals, they captured my vision flawlessly. To enhance our florals, was our décor package! The items in the décor package that we used included; a rustic wooden bar, lanterns, a gazebo lace sweep, mason jars that hung on the ceremony aisle, various signs, and misc. items hand selected by AAIE. Robyn was the coordinator that I always dreamed of; professional, extremely kind, hardworking, relaxed, reassuring, and the list goes on and on. From the day I met her she told me that she would make sure everything went seamless, and she absolutely did. Responding to my constant emails, fixing any last minute changes, making sure my bridal party was corporative during rehearsal and the wedding, immediately fixing any tiny issues that came up, constantly making sure that my husband and I were having the time of our lives, and so on. We cannot thank Robyn, Michael, Teri, and the rest of the team at RHB & AAIE!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/03/2017

The red horse barn was a beautiful venue and it was all I could've ever asked for. Michael helped my dream come through by proving me the option to go with his services through anallinclusiveevent.com. I had not only a beautiful venue with the horses around but it was much easier having professionals walk me through each step. I would definitely tell everyone to come and atleast check out the venue, you will fall in love just as I did :)

Sent on 06/23/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/16/2016

We celebrated our July 16th wedding at the Red Horse Barn. This venue was the perfect fit for my and my hubby’s rustic/country themed wedding. With my husband raised in the midwest and myself raised in California, we loved how this venue managed to have both a beachy and a country feel to it. It was the perfect blend of palm trees and an ocean breeze with horses and barns.

Michael, the event coordinator and owner of An All Inclusive Event, was so helpful in working with our budget and helping us to get the most for our money. Robyn, our day-of coordinator, was very present throughout our planning process and kept in close contact in the year/months leading up to our wedding. The day of our wedding, she made sure everything went smoothly. Both Michael and Robyn were so thorough in their planning. They share in the creative process and helped us with even the smallest of details. They are passionate about what they do and the couples they work with and it shows in their work. They listened to our wedding day vision and helped bring it to life. From start to finish, they were so wonderful to work with! We definitely recommend using the Red Horse Barn as a venue and choosing An All Inclusive Event to help with a stress-free wedding planning experience. Thank you!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Carly · Married on 06/18/2016

This place is definitely an amazing and beautiful place to have a wedding. Michael the venue director and Robyn the coordinator were so professional and made me feel so special on my day! It is a very homely place and has a beautiful rustic feel to it. I loved every second of my wedding because I knew everything would be in good hands with the 2 lookin over everything. I definitely recommend to anyone who is getting married and looking for a great venue with an amazing inclusive event package! I want to get married over again just so I can spend time at the red horse barn over again!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Jody · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't express how much I appreciate Michael and Robyn's efforts in making our wedding the BEST day ever. With their help, planning the wedding, decorating the day of, and getting us through the day's events was easy peasy. Michael was always very responsive, and was very patient with me and my crazy-bride indecisiveness! Robyn kept me on track with the coordination and getting the necessary things done on time. They are both super nice and helpful, and I feel very lucky to have had them be a part of this exciting time! Everything came out so beautiful; it was perfect. I miss that day already-- it's been less than 2 weeks! I wish I could have a wedding there every month :) Thank you guys again for everything!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Casey · Married on 09/26/2015

We could not have been more happy and satisfied with choosing the Red Horse Barn as our wedding venue. The setting is gorgeous and the few horses in the stables really added a unique and magical feel. All of our guests said it was one of the best venues they had ever been to. We really liked that we had the ceremony on the East side of the venue and the reception on the West side so that the entire wedding was in one location. By being outside and open the wedding was not fragmented so that you could be at say the photobooth or the bar and still see the dance floor. Everyone loved that. The Red Horse Barn is great since you are essentially renting the venue and can cater and decorate the venue to your liking making this a truly blank canvas location for a wedding. The venue director Michael Leitao was excellent to work with and was extremely flexible in helping us with our needs. He even drove us around the surrounding areas in a golf cart so that we could take some amazing photos post ceremony. Our wedding planner Shelly Fronk at S&S Event Services was incredible as she has planned numerous weddings there and we would have been lost without her!

Sent on 10/22/2015

The Red Horse Barn's reply:

Casey, thank you so much for the amazing review. It was not only my pleasure to assist you and Josephine, but an honor as well. Your wedding was so beautiful! It was a perfect reflection of the potential of a blank canvas. May the two of you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness!
    With warm regards,
    Michael

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

The Red Horse Barn is a beautiful place to have your wedding. The venue is extremely friendly and very accommodating to your needs. Michael was great!! I strongly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an outside venue that is beautiful, comfortable and rustic.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/29/2015

Mike was amazing to work with from the moment we scheduled our first visit to check out the location. After seeing the venue we booked our event that same day. We had just over a month to plan everything & any last minute questions I had Mike responded right away. This venue comes just the venue alone but he's got a great vendor list to go off of and I think we used everyone from his list. The help that was there the day of was awesome as well. We loved every minute of our reception at the Red Horse Barn.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Over all I was completely satisfied with the venue

Sent on 09/10/2015

Michael, Terilyn & Robyn were an amazing team for our wedding. As director of the venue & our wedding coordinators, they worked so hard to make sure that our wedding day fit our vision. We currently live in New York so planning a wedding from thousands of miles away was difficult but Michael & Terilyn were available to meet us anytime we were in town, unlimited calls and emails and made us confident enough to trust their judgment when it came to the day of. The venue itself was amazing as well. My husband and I are both from Huntington Beach--down the street actually!--and until we went venue shopping we had no idea this place existed. A lot of our guests even commented that they hadn't known about it either. We loved how secluded it felt from the nearby busy streets, and for the first week of August, how much shade there was in the evening. Can't recommend The Red Horse Barn enough!

Sent on 09/08/2015

TERILYN · Married on 12/27/2014

As an event planner, we have booked Red Horse Barn for many weddings. Carolyn is very professional and stays on top of your whole event.

Sent on 12/27/2014

The Red Horse Barn's reply:

Thank you, Terilyn. We love having An All Inclusive Event here and enjoy a warm partnership with you all! You really take care of your bride's! www.redhorsebarnweddings.com

Chelsea · Married on 08/30/2014

Our wedding at the Red Horse Barn was more spectacular than we could have imagined. We ended up booking our wedding here after losing another venue 65 days before our event. The coordinator, Carolyn, was SO helpful and warm. She recommended an amazing planner/coordinator for us to work with and she was present for me every step of the way. It was THE BEST experience we could have asked for and it was BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 09/10/2014

My last review breezed over a very important part of our special day at RHB, the coordinators, Shelly Fronk and Shea Knowles. Shelly & Shea were AMAZING - they filled in all the gaps in our plan and they coordinated the event flawlessly the day of. They were so helpful and kind and they had so many extra details thought of. We couldn't have done our day without them!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

I can't tell you how many compliments we got from family and friends! They all said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! The venue was so beautiful and the staff was amazing to work with. Being given a vendor list to work off of was key to me planning the wedding In Two months! Thanks to The Red Horse Barn for making my daughter's wedding day all she dreamed it would be, we couldn't have done it without all your help, love and support! I highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2014

The Red Horse Barn's reply:

We enjoyed having you here, and I can't say enough times that you did such an amazing job pulling everything together! Your daughter's entrance with her husband was so fun. That dip was incredible! :)

The Red Horse Barn is a beautiful venue that was the perfect setting for our wedding! The bridal room and groom's room are so charming, so perfect for us to get ready in! Carolyn, the wedding coordinator, was so sweet, kind, efficient, and a pleasure to work with! She made our planning easy and smooth! I loved the barn...the flowers, gazebo, landscape, horses...everything there is beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2014

The Red Horse Barn's reply:

I'm blushing! :) We enjoyed having you here so much. Your wedding was a day I will remember with such fondness. I was in awe watching how your family worked together. I would love to see some pictures!

Kelli · Married on 05/10/2014

I'm the mother of the bride so had a lot to figure out and complete since my daughter and fiancee lived in Nevada. We booked this venue over a year ago. It was beautiful when we booked it. As the wedding got closer we tried to call people at the venue and everytime it seemed the person no longer worked there. Finally we got a person that is permanent and sooo easy to work with and that is Carolyn Miller. We then started going to the venue to check it out and unknown to us they ripped out a lot of plants and it looked so horrible. We were so scared and mad that this was not what we had booked. Carolyn assured us they were planting new plants. After about a month the venue looked beautiful. They did a top notch relandscaping. So happy. We had a few concerns and Carolyn was there EVERY time to work with us and come up with a solution. I would definitely have a wedding there. All our guests kept saying they didn't know this place was here. You don't feel like you are right off Goldenwest and right behind horses. No smell AT ALL!!! Everyone looked the set up. Perfect weather with a nice ocean breeze.

Sent on 05/14/2014

The Red Horse Barn's reply:

Thank you, Kelli, for such a kind and honest review. :) You were really great to work with and the wedding was beautiful. Great job, mom!
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 08/27/2011

We absolutely loved our venue!! We picked this venue because we were having a country chic wedding. With the barn and the horses, it was perfect for what we were going for. We can't wait to get the pictures back. The fields are so perfect for pictures. Being an August afternoon wedding, we were a little concerned that the wedding was going to be very hot, but because our ceremony was on the grass the guests had the perfect amount of shade. The venue does not provide anything, except for restrooms and valet (for additonal fees) so it is definitely a DIY venue.

Sent on 09/23/2011

Patricia · Married on 08/20/2011

Absolutely love love love the Red Horse Barn!!!! My husband and I just had our wedding reception there on August 20th, 2011 and we couldn't have asked for anything more perfect and amazing. The site is so beautiful, very secluded feeling, creates a wonderful intimate atmospher and has such amazing facilities and beautiful decor. Our guests keep complimenting the Red Horse Barn and how beautiful our reception was because of the great reception site. The entire equestrian center is beautiful and we actually took most of our wedding party and bride/groom pictures around the stables and trails that were around the site. I highly recommend the Red Horse Barn for all wonderful events, but especially for a wedding ceremony and reception. We had 150 guests and we still had lots of room to spare. The open grass area was great for lawn games that our guests played while enjoying cocktails and appetizers. The weather was also perfect. Our reception was at 5 in the afternoon so the sun was still shinning a lot, but it was never really hot because their is a great costal breeze that goes through the Red Horse Barn. Jennifer is the site manager and she was amazing to work with. She helped us organize things and always kept us informed of stuff that was occuring at the site and gave us great advice on cateres, rentals, DJ's, etc because the Red Horse Barn is only the site that you rent. Thank you so much Red Horse Barn for making our wedding receptin so amazing!!!

Sent on 08/28/2011

Helen · Married on 09/04/2010

We loved the outdoor venue and so did our guests! It's different.....and it was perfect for our wedding day.

Sent on 01/12/2011