109 South Main Street, Mount Vernon, OH 43050 Map · Phone number

About The Pink Cupcake Bakery, LTD

Located in beautiful downtown Mount Vernon, the Pink Cupcake is Knox counties premier wedding cake provider. We offer an assortment of pastries, along with specialty and wedding cakes. Our charming shop will be the highlight of your wedding preparation. Over 30 years of combined experience between the owners, we work closely with Kenyon College, Landoll's castle, and other area venues. Don't take a chance when it comes to your perfect wedding cake, please visit us at The Pink Cupcake.

weddingcake
weddingwire
weddingcake
weddingwire

3 Reviews for The Pink Cupcake Bakery, LTD

I grew up in the area and have been living in a ig city for a while, but when we decided to get married in OH I knew we had to get our cake from the Pink Cupcake! Great service, It's a small business so maybe they don't answer the phone all the time but the the owners are in the store and available most of the time and they answer their emails consistently. We ordered a chocolate cake with a vanilla butter cream (there where so many other options but we wanted to keep it simple and yummy). The cake was delivered right on time and the women who delivered it brought extra frosting to fix any issues that arose during the delivery as well as for adding the fresh flowers that we had for the cake.

The Pink Cupcake is the best!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Kate · Married on 10/09/2010

The best tasting cake I've ever had! Also great to work with, gave the bakery a picture of the cake I liked and it turned out great. Very professional and responsive, especially since I live in DC and the wedding was in Ohio.

Sent on 11/22/2010

A · Married on 09/20/2009

How can I begin to express the beauty of my powder blue, french provencal wedding cake? It was perfect, and the extra pains you took to create a special mold, finish every detail and give it the beauty of a sculpture of art was truly inspiring. Oh, and by the way, a year later our cake topper tasted even BETTER than the day of our wedding. Absolutely DELICIOUS cake that we received raving reviews of all wedding day long.

Sent on 01/11/2011