Westerville, OH 43082 Map · Phone number

About Kelly's Cakery, LLC

We focus on fresh, made from scratch products, limiting the amount of orders per day to ensure each cake gets the attention it deserves. We serve Columbus, Ohio and all surrounding areas.

Our goal is to make your day, whatever day that is, the perfect one! Whether it be a birthday, wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, graduation, holiday, office celebration, or just because!

Follow Kelly's Cakery, LLC on

Kelly's Cakery, LLC 2
Kelly's Cakery, LLC 3
Kelly's Cakery, LLC 4

Caroline · Married on 09/02/2017

Kelly's Cakery was one of my favorite vendors to work with! Kelly is wonderful- She is so professional and really listened to what we were wanting! She was great at giving suggestions and had tons of delicious flavors for us to choose from. My cake was everything I always dreamed it would be and then some, and Kelly herself was a dream to work with! I will recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Tarrah

Tarrah · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelly is simply amazing. I worked with her at her previous place of employment where she did the most beautiful cakes. I know first hand how passionate she is in her work. She puts her everything into every single cake, she strives for perfection and beauty. Knowing this, it was without a doubt that she was to do my wedding cake (duh). We trusted her artistic abilities and just gave her a few parameters and let her "do her thing"...we wanted a literary theme, some gold and some bows and she delivered. She actually hand-wrote our wedding readings (from literature) on the cake and artfully framed them with gold-dusted ruffles, she did a beautiful gold scalloping on the tiers and threw in 2 of her (what I would call) signature bows...they're impeccable. Now, 5 weeks later, people are still commenting on "that cake". We got 4 of what would probably be considered "top" flavors and one cannot pick a favorite because they are all that good. My husband tried them all :) for the 100th time :). Book Kelly!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

100% recommend Kelly to anyone! We used her incredible talents for our wedding in June and couldn't be happier. The cake was GORGEOUS (i wish this would allow me to post a photo) and it was just as tasty as it was beautiful. She executed my vision flawlessly, all while being extremely kind, sweet, trustworthy and priced fairly as well! Can't stay enough good things about her! My guests raved about the cake. But be warned: Buy 2x are many pieces as your headcount because all of my guests were begging for 2nds! Every year on our anniversary I am going to have Kelly make us some matching cupcakes to carry on the tradition.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Kelly's Cakery, LLC 5
    Kelly's Cakery, LLC 6
    Kelly's Cakery, LLC 7
    Kelly's Cakery, LLC 8

Kelly's Cakery, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Advantage Events
    Advantage Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Love Kelly's cakes. Always tasty!

• Wedded Perfection
    Wedded Perfection Wedding Planners

Not only are Kelly's cakes beautiful and delicious, but Kelly herself was amazing to work with. She brings you every flavor and topping you are interested in to the tasting in cupcake form, and bends over backwards to make sure the cake looks exactly the way you want! I highly recommend Kelly's Cakery for any party or event, but she is exceptional at weddings!

• Westerville, 43082 See on map