Kelly's Cakery, LLC Reviews

Kelly's Cakery, LLC 2
Kelly's Cakery, LLC 3
Kelly's Cakery, LLC 4

Caroline · Married on 09/02/2017

Kelly's Cakery was one of my favorite vendors to work with! Kelly is wonderful- She is so professional and really listened to what we were wanting! She was great at giving suggestions and had tons of delicious flavors for us to choose from. My cake was everything I always dreamed it would be and then some, and Kelly herself was a dream to work with! I will recommend her over and over again!

• Tarrah

Tarrah · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelly is simply amazing. I worked with her at her previous place of employment where she did the most beautiful cakes. I know first hand how passionate she is in her work. She puts her everything into every single cake, she strives for perfection and beauty. Knowing this, it was without a doubt that she was to do my wedding cake (duh). We trusted her artistic abilities and just gave her a few parameters and let her "do her thing"...we wanted a literary theme, some gold and some bows and she delivered. She actually hand-wrote our wedding readings (from literature) on the cake and artfully framed them with gold-dusted ruffles, she did a beautiful gold scalloping on the tiers and threw in 2 of her (what I would call) signature bows...they're impeccable. Now, 5 weeks later, people are still commenting on "that cake". We got 4 of what would probably be considered "top" flavors and one cannot pick a favorite because they are all that good. My husband tried them all :) for the 100th time :). Book Kelly!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

100% recommend Kelly to anyone! We used her incredible talents for our wedding in June and couldn't be happier. The cake was GORGEOUS (i wish this would allow me to post a photo) and it was just as tasty as it was beautiful. She executed my vision flawlessly, all while being extremely kind, sweet, trustworthy and priced fairly as well! Can't stay enough good things about her! My guests raved about the cake. But be warned: Buy 2x are many pieces as your headcount because all of my guests were begging for 2nds! Every year on our anniversary I am going to have Kelly make us some matching cupcakes to carry on the tradition.

Kelly's Cakery, LLC 5
    Kelly's Cakery, LLC 6
    Kelly's Cakery, LLC 7
    Kelly's Cakery, LLC 8

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! She was very laid back and flexible. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments on how pretty it looked! It was just like the picture I showed her, but even more beautiful! At the end of the night there was no cake left, everyone ate some or took it home! Her prices were very affordable and everything tasted delicious! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Becky · Married on 09/04/2016

I am so happy that we worked with Kelly for our cakes. My husband and I were married in September and wanted to do something different for our wedding cake. My mom collects antique cake stands and because they went so well with our theme, we decided to put a small 7 inch cake on a cake stand and use them as our centerpieces for each table. The cakes had flowers in and around them and had gold, sparkly table numbers popping out of the top. Kelly did an amazing job with the 17 different cakes (and 8 different flavors) and used various frosting techniques on each to make them all different. We were so incredibly happy with how they turned out and still get compliments from our guests on how great they tasted. I would highly recommend using Kelly for your wedding!

Bethany · Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot say enough about Kelly’s Cakery! We were married in August 2016 (this review is a little overdue), but I can taste our strawberry wedding cake like it was yesterday. For about 130 guests we had a 5-tier cake made up of 4 different cake/buttercream frosting flavors (but seriously – try the strawberry). Going into our first meeting with Kelly we really had no idea what we wanted in a wedding cake, but she made the process easy and straightforward. We met for a tasting and it was love at first bite – although we met with a few cake vendors, Kelly’s were, in our opinion, the most unique and flavorful of all. Ultimately I had a lot of requests, including a lace-like piping design and lavender ribbon around the bottom of each tier as well as fresh flowers placed intermittently, but Kelly didn’t even blink and she definitely delivered. Our guests raved about how awesome the cake was. Also, for the excellence she provides, Kelly’s prices are pretty comparable to most others on the market. Kelly, THANK YOU so much for helping us remember the most magical day of our lives - it wouldn't have been the same without you!!

samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I got married in August and Kelly’s Cakery did an amazingly beautiful job! Kelly was fun, professional and easy to work with. I have Celiac Disease (gluten allergy), so finding the right baker was a huge deal. Kelly had experience and was excited to further perfect her gluten free recipes.

The cupcakes were SO DELICIOUS - a HUGE hit with our guests young and old alike! We knew they were going to be great, as we got to try all the flavors during our consultations. But again, the guests were the most important review. Our cupcakes were completely gone in a matter of minutes – to me, that says it all!

I so very highly recommend Kelly’s Cakery!

Cara · Married on 06/11/2016

Being a huge sweets person, picking a cake was one of the things I was most looking forward to. Kelly was absolutely AMAZING! Not only is she super nice & easy to work with, her cakes are so delicious!! Kelly made our wedding cake, as well as a surprise groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner. For the wedding cake, she listened to all of our input & gave suggestions so that it was absolutely beautiful & the flavors were amazing. For the groom's cake, Kelly listened to my ideas and brought them to life with the coolest basset hound shaped cake for my husband! She was such a pleasure to work with and everyone was raving about the cake!

Megan · Married on 10/31/2015

Not being a big cake eater, the cake for my wedding was low on my priority list. I found Kelly's Cakery through my day of coordinator and decided to do a meeting with her. Kelly absolutely blew me away. Her cakes were so flavorful and moist that I quickly became a cake lover. She was able to help us design a gorgeous three tier cake split with a "bride side" and a "groom side." She was so helpful and patient through the entire process, as we went back and forth over email getting all the details perfect. The effect was stunning and all of the work she put into the cake was apparent. I also ordered a cake for my husbands surprise birthday party from Kelly which was amazing as well. I plan on using Kelly for any cakes I need well into the future and I highly recommend her to all couples getting married.

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Kelly is very helpful in the wedding cake process, very affordable and has many flavors to choose from! I highly recommend her and her services!

Anna · Married on 09/27/2015

I loved my cake! I went with a small, two-tiered cake in traditional flavors (almond with vanilla frosting and red velvet with cream cheese frosting) but Kelly has tons of amazing options to choose from. We also had mini-cupcakes in chocolate peanut butter and everyone raved about them!

Katie · Married on 09/10/2015

My wedding was on 09/10/16 and I used Kelly's Cakery for my wedding cake. I HIGHLY recommend her to every bride I know. She had done such a wonderful job. Everything could not be more prefect. We had a 3 tier cake which was beautiful and used cupcakes as the rest of the tiers. The cupcakes were a HIT! Kelly was easy to work with, especially when you're stressed about planning the other million things on your to do list. Kelly Cakery is the way to go for you wedding day cake!

• Lydia

Lydia · Married on 08/08/2015

Kelly is great! She has a great selection of flavors and fillings. Her prices are very reasonable! With other places I was thinking we would have to go with 3 tiers and a sheet cake but we were able to get 4 tiers with her! We got 3 different flavors (almond, lemon, and chocolate raspberry). So delicious! When we talked about the design and we showed her some pics and what we were thinking more specficially, she helped us make some good decisions and was just as excited about the cake as we were!

Nevaeh · Married on 04/25/2015

My breath was taken away the first time I saw our wedding cake on our wedding day. It was so beautiful, it exceeded my expectations. What was even more amazing was the taste! We had our tasting appointment during our initial meeting with Kelly and it was a wonderful experience. Kelly’s extensive cake design portfolio helped us with ideas and we incorporated one of her designs into my final idea. It resulted in breath-taking dream wedding cake. Not only was the cake beautiful, it tasted great! We received many compliments as it was perfectly moist and had just enough sweetness. From day one and throughout the process, Kelly was very personable, accommodating, and professional. It was always easy to reach her as she was timely to respond to emails and messages. It would be my pleasure to recommend Kelly for any bride looking for a beautiful and great tasting cake!

Jen · Married on 11/22/2014

Best cake baker ever. Most wedding cakes are dry and flavorless. My family was raving about Kelly's cake after tasting it a week later! We got to have 4 different flavors, and each one was delicious.

Kristina · Married on 10/18/2014

Kelly's Cakery did an amazing job on our wedding cake. We met with her before the wedding to discuss our design and choose flavors. The cake design was exactly was I had envisioned! Simple and rustic. Kelly's cakery offers many different flavor combinations, and choosing was the hardest part. We had almond cake with raspberry purée filling, salted carmel cake with salted carmel filling, and chocolate cake with German chocolate filling. They were all delicious! Kelly's Cakery was affordable and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

I first met Kelly at a wedding expo that I attended with a friend that was recently engaged. I was completely won over by her maple bacon cupcakes (this was months before I was even engaged). Months later when we went to search for a bakery to make our cake, I immediately remembered the maple bacon cupcakes. I'm so glad I did because our wedding cake turned out exactly how we envisioned! Kelly did an excellent job making our dream a reality. Prior to the wedding, I used Kelly's Cakery for a gender reveal cake for a friend. It turned out amazing! I am now requesting a 30th birthday cake for my husband. The best part about Kelly's Cakery is that the cake tastes as amazing as it looks! It's so great to have a reliable company to use for all of our cake needs. Definitely 5 out of 5!

• Allyssa

Allyssa · Married on 09/20/2014

Our cake was SO delicious and looked absolutely beautiful! We just wanted a simple cake with textured buttercream and accents of lavender and rosemary on top and around the tiers but it looked gorgeous! We got to try 4 flavors at our first meeting with Kelly and got to try another 4 when we had our final meeting before the wedding (and who wouldn't want to try another 4?!). We got red velvet with cream cheese icing, german chocolate with Bailey's ganache, and two tiers of apple cinnamon cake with vanilla icing and they were all mouth-watering. We got so many compliments on our cake and I will definitely be contacting Kelly whenever I need another special occasion cake!

Marsha · Married on 09/06/2014

This may be the most beautiful best tasting baker in the world. The tastings were fabulous, the final masterpiece was phenomenal!

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

Best cake I have ever had. Everyone nay-sayed about wedding cake, until they had mine. I am still getting rave reviews about the cake! So delicious!

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2014

Kelly and the cake was so amazing! She helped me with creative ideas when I was having trouble and the cake looked absolutely gorgeous...not to mention, was delicious!

Darlene · Married on 06/27/2014

I would like to Thank Kelly's Cakery for a delicious cake that she created for my wedding.
    I was very impressed with the richness,texture, and flavor. Kelly created a true masterpiece.

Kelly is so sweet and her cupcakes and cake are fantastic! Her prices are very reasonable compared to other bakers. Our cake was just what we wanted. Seriously--- delicious sweets and super reasonable prices. Can't say anything negative! HIGHLY recommend!

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2013

A huge Thank You goes out to Kelly Barth of Kelly's Cakery, LLC! Kelly made our beautiful and delicious wedding cake and cupcakes for our wedding on Friday September 13th, 2013! Before the wedding Kelly provided us with many samples of different flavors of cake and icing to try. If there was a particular flavor we wanted to sample all we had to do was let her know. Everything we tried, from pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing to vanilla cake with raspberry filling, was amazing! Kelly was so sweet and personable, we absolutely loved working with her! She was very accommodating, paying attention to every little detail on how we wanted our wedding cake and cupcakes. The presentation of our wedding cake and cupcakes were perfect! The cupcakes had great reviews from our guests and were even eaten months later right out of the freezer and they were still moist and delicious. And I have to say, after a year of being in the freezer, our pumpkin wedding cake with cream cheese icing kept so well and still looked perfect! It even still tasted delicious! What a great ending to our night on our first anniversary! Thank you so much Kelly!!!

Anisha · Married on 08/18/2013

Amazing job on our wedding cake. And was absolutely delicious