Emily's Cupcake Shoppe

Hilliard, OH 43026 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Emily's Cupcake Shoppe

Emily's Cupcake Shoppe is a home-run business operating legally in the state of Ohio under the state's Cottage Law. I am based at my home in Hilliard, OH.

I make all of my recipes from scratch using real butter, real cream, fresh fruits, and organic milk. I specialize in Wedding Cupcakes, but I make cakes as well. I can also make custom cookies as favors for your special day. Emily's Cupcake Shoppe can also provide your reception with a "Dessert Bar" filled with confections such as cookies, brownies, cake pops, candies, and biscotti. Please do not hesitate to call and ask for anything. My job is to provide you with the best wedding day dessert experience possible!

I offer free delivery to all of Franklin County. Delivery outside of the county is priced based on distance. I accept Cash, Check, and Credit Card through Paypal. Prices for my desserts vary according to type, decorations needed, and time to make. Please contact me for a quote or refer to my website for basic pricing inquiries.

Rainbow Cupcake
Yellow cake with Buttercream Frosting with Simple Swirl design.

Baby Shower
Yellow cake with Buttercream Frosting with Simple Swirl design. Baby Shower
Vanilla Cake tinted Blue with Vanilla Frosting and Whipped Cream filling.

Birthday
Vanilla Cake tinted Blue with Vanilla Frosting and Whipped Cream filling. Birthday
Rainbow Cupcake
Yellow cake with Buttercream Frosting with Simple Swirl design.

Baby Shower
Yellow cake with Buttercream Frosting with Simple Swirl design. Baby Shower

Emily's Cupcake Shoppe FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Kosher, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Emily's Cupcake Shoppe 1
    Wedding Wire
    Receive 15% when you order your "Wedding Guest Favor Cookies."

• Hilliard, 43026 See on map