912 S. Main Street Suite B, Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About The Old Cigar Warehouse

Built in 1882 and historically used as a warehouse for cigars and cotton, The Old Cigar Warehouse is now an event hall capable of accomodating up to 600 guests. With 35" ceilings, exposed brick and stained floors, the warehouse is sure to inspire the most creative of events. With 8,000 square feet of event space, an open catering policy and full event support, we can deliver a seamless event. Located in the heart of Downtown Greenville's West End, the opportunites to host high-end, diverse events are endless.

Follow The Old Cigar Warehouse on

1 User photo

The Old Cigar Warehouse 1

Clara Francis · Married on 03/09/2019

Most Amazing Night of Our Lives

Hillary, my wedding coordinator from High Spirits Hospitality, and all of the staff at the Old Cigar Warehouse made our wedding dreams a reality! Leading up to our wedding they were always extremely clear in their communications about things I needed to be considering, what I could expect, and any upcoming payments. If I ever had any questions or concerns during the planning process I could always email my contacts at the Old Cigar Warehouse and I always received a quick and thorough response. During my rehearsal and on the day of our wedding Hillary and the staff made sure that every detail was in place and that the entire event ran smoothly. I was able to soak up every second of our wedding day with our friends and family knowing that every detail was well taken care of. On top of everything, the venue space itself is nothing short of breathtaking! If you are considering having your wedding at the Old Cigar Warehouse do not hesitate. If you are able to get Hillary as your coordinator, well then that will make your big day all the more perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 2

Michele · Married on 02/09/2019

This venue is so unique , and had the exact ambiance my daughter wanted for her wedding ! Love the old brick and iron staircase !

The minute we walked into old cigar warehouse , my daughter knew it was exactly what she envisioned for her wedding . From the moment we met with them until the wedding day . They were there to met every need ! They gave us advice and handled all of the linens , tables . Etc. and they flipped the entire venue in one hour for the reception. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended ! And I agree ! I would do it again in a heartbeat ! Thank you so much ! Michele Mongrue

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/21/2018

Perfect Venue

The easiest decision I made during the wedding planning process was choosing my venue. As soon as I discovered the Old Cigar Warehouse and toured for the first time, my decision was made almost immediately. The venue is spacious and can accomodate a large amount of guests. The style of the warehouse can accommodate any style of decor, and since it's already beautiful, it does not even need much decor to begin with. The Old Cigar Warehouse has a list of recommended vendors on their website and an included liquid catering company with the package, which made planning SO much easier for me since I am NOT a natural planner! Hillary and Caitlyn made the process easy and always responded quickly to any questions I had. They were extremely helpful, accommodating and flexible. I chose to go with one of their Wedding Director packages, which made all of the difference in the month leading up to the wedding since I did not have a Wedding Planner. Hillary Pierce was my Director and she is the majority of the reason I was able to have such an amazing day. She was on top of everything, making sure every detail was how I wanted it and made sure everything went as planned. She took wonderful care of me and the groom and always made sure we were happy. I would 100% suggest this venue to anyone looking to get married in Greenville.

Sent on 01/21/2019

The Old Cigar Warehouse FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 9.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, July, August

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Old Cigar Warehouse 1
    Get 10% Off your Room Rental Fee
    Book your wedding for any Friday, Saturday or Sunday in January or February and get 10% off your room rental fee, a $350 value!! Valid for new events only, wedding must take place in 2015 or 2016.

• Noveli Wedding Photography
    Noveli Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

An fantastic Wedding venue with an exceptional staff. A staple of downtown, Old Cigar Warehouse is one of our favorite venues and offers so much in both indoor and outdoor photo opportunities for our couples.

• Better Tie Productions
    Better Tie Productions Wedding Videographers

What a beautiful venue! We are honored to be on their preferred vendor list! You can't go wrong with OCW!!

• David & Kristina Photography
    David & Kristina Photography Wedding Photographers

What a beautiful and unique wedding venue! Anyone can look at the space and see how cool it is, but what you don't see until you experience an event is how professional the staff is. The facility is always clean and carefully maintained, and the staff takes great care to make sure everyone is taken care of and has a fun and safe experience. Whenever there's a problem (and every event has its problems...believe me) you probably never know about it because they take care of it right away and the party goes on.

• 912 S. Main Street, Suite B Greenville, 29601 See on map
    Due to our heavy event schedule, tours are available by appointment.