The McCreery House

Loveland, CO View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 100 guests

The McCreery House is a vintage-style Victorian venue located in Loveland, Colorado. This landmark historic building was built in 1897 and still holds the charm of that era. They offer both indoor and outdoor settings for intimate ceremonies and receptions. The McCreery House is a family-owned and operated venue that only hosts one wedding per day, to give you the attention you deserve.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 100 guests at this elegant venue. You’ll have full access to their Historic Home, Carriage House, and Gardens. For your ceremony, their beautiful outdoor Gardens provide the perfect setting to say your “I do's.” You can stay there and dance the night away under the stars, or move inside their Historic Home for an intimate reception. The McCreery House features vintage decor such as an 1870’s square Grand Piano that guests can play on.

This full-service venue offers event planning and event rentals to ensure your wedding is a success. They also offer each couple five to six hours of event time, and they will help with setup and cleanup. Overnight accommodations are available with a complimentary breakfast for the happy couple. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Outside vendors
  • Lighting and sound
  • Wedding Planning Services and Event Staff

Accommodation
The McCreery House offers the option for the happy couple to spend their wedding night in the historic home with a gourmet breakfast the next morning prepared especially for their tastes!

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, this historic venue is also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Anniversary party
  • Baby shower
  • Birthday party
  • Holiday party
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$7,450

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$7,450

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Inn/B&B
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
December

Chelsey A. Married on 04/08/2022

Wish I could give 10 stars

I cannot say enough about the amazing, stress free experience that Julie Marsh provided for my son's wedding on August 28th. From start to finish, Julie was on top of everything. Because of Covid, I was unable to secure a location to host the rehearsal dinner and Julie jumped in and was able to help me host a beautiful dinner. The attention to detail that Julie has is beyond compare--it rained the day of the wedding and she even caught the rain water in a cute little jar for the newlyweds! She and her staff set up the wedding decorations exactly like I had pictured them in my head and everything looked so amazing. It was a magical night and Julie and her staff were instrumental in making that happen. I cannot thank them enough.

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Chelsey! You are so kind and I am missing our wedding planning meetings already! It was an amazing day for a truly amazing couple and I can't wait to see what their future holds! They will always be dear to my heart!!!! Come by for a visit anytime!

• Katie
    Katie H. Married on 12/27/2021

Literally perfect

Julie sets a new standard for wedding coordinating. There wasn't a single thing my family or I had to do other then pick my bouquet, cake and songs. She made it was easier then I ever thought my wedding could possibly be. Blown away.
    Thanks Julie. You made one of the most special days of my life be focused on just that--being special.

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you, Katie! Wishing you and Justin the very very best! It was an honor and a pleasure! A Christmas wedding will now be one of my favorites!
    Kn Marotta Married on 08/07/2021

Incredible Experience!

We give the highest recommendation to Julie and the McCreery House for your wedding venue choice. Our best friends got married at the McCreery House 2 years ago and we fell in love with the venue then and didn’t think it could get any better. Since then, Julie and her team have made so many beautiful upgrades. We had our wedding on August 7th and it far exceeded our wildest dreams. When we walked in the day of the wedding it completely took our breath away. We had been there before but when you walk into the backyard, it’s truly a magical feeling. I have tried to find the words to describe it and genuinely cannot do it justice. You just must go and see and FEEL for yourself. It’s truly so special and so amazing.
    In addition to an incredible atmosphere and venue is a world-class wedding planner and team. Julie is the absolute best in the business. From initial meeting to post-wedding, Julie takes all of the stress away so that you truly enjoy the process and most importantly the day. Julie is the master of every single detail and she thinks of it and covers it all. It’s the little things that make events and guests feel special and Julie is on top of it. She is patient, kind, and a lot of fun to work with. Her staff and team are incredible too. They made everyone feel so important and special. We had many compliments from our guests at how fun and amazing the staff was.
    At the end of the night, when we hugged our last guest, I turned and was being handed the keys to my car that was already loaded and backed into the driveway ready to go. It’s the details that put Julie Marsh and the McCreery House above all the rest.
    Our wedding was beyond our wildest dreams and we could not begin to thank Julie and the McCreery House staff enough for making it so. We feel like the price was more than reasonable for the incredible value of a stress-free and fun planning process and a day that was more than we could have imagined. If you’re looking for a venue, you must add McCreery House to your list to tour. Thank you, Julie. We are forever grateful.

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you, thank you, my sweet friends!! It was 100% my pleasure and honor to host your Best Day Ever! Making wonderful friends along the way is my favorite part! I consider both of you lifelong friends and can't wait to see you again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Craig Vollmer Photography Craig Vollmer Photography Wedding Photographers

The McCreery House is a wonderful place to photograph a wedding. Being able to have your ceremony and reception at the same place saves on time and money. Julie knows what she is doing, knows the right questions to ask and brings all of that knowledge to the table. I love working at the McCreery House not only because it is beautiful (which it is) but because I know the wedding day is always going to flow smoothy and be focused on the wedding couple (where the focus should be)

McKinney Entertainment McKinney Entertainment Wedding DJs

I was a little concerned when Linda sold the McCreery House to Julie Marsh. I should not have been! Julie is a consummate professional and has done some wonderful things to make the McCreery House an even better wedding and special event venue. If you are looking for a smaller venue (30 to 130) with an intimate and warm feeling, you owe it to yourself to check out it out.

746 N. Washington Ave Loveland, CO, 80537
970-310-7383
970-278-1848
Location of (The McCreery House)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Wedding Venues