The McCreery House Reviews

87 Reviews for The McCreery House

• Wira42

Wira42@msn.com · Married on 04/17/2020

Fabulous Bridal Shower

Bridal shower last weekend was perfect! Julie great to work with and made the day special for the bride and her guests

Sent on 09/01/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you, Kathy! It was a great day! I feel so blessed that you chose the McCreery House! We would love to have you all back again for another celebration!
    Sincerely,

Sheila Phillips · Married on 04/17/2020

Wedding venue nested in the heart of Loveland , the city of LOVE!

We held my future daughter -in -laws bridal shower here. Julie the owner had great ideas for food, drinks and set up. We brought the food, drinks and gifts early and she and her mother sat everything up. When we returned before the party and everything was done!! We just sat back and enjoyed the afternoon in her stunning backyard garden. I would recommend her venue for anyone who is looking for a unique stunning venue

Sent on 09/02/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Sheila for the wonderful review! It was such a lovely shower! I wish Katherine and Kellen the very best on their wedding day and a very Happily Ever After!
    Sincerely,
  • Marissa

Marissa Farmer · Married on 10/08/2019

Beautiful August 2019 Wedding

I highly recommend The McCreery House for your wedding. The setting is beautiful! Julie is amazing at helping you get organized and keeps the whole event moving flawlessly. We had MANY people tell us our wedding was best one they've ever attended. The price is right and you seriously get more than you pay for. The McCreery House is perfect in every way. And Julie is just plain awesome. Seriously look no further!

Sent on 10/24/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Marissa! I was just looking at all your wedding photos today! Yep, I got a bit teary! But also had a very happy heart!

Janelle Weyer · Married on 09/28/2019

Stress free venue

If you want to have a venue and amazing people like Julie guide you through you special event (ours was a wedding) making it all so easy and stress free- then search no more. Bonus: very cost effective! Could not have gone any better!

Sent on 10/01/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Janelle! I am so happy for you both and wish you only the Happiest of Happily Ever Afters! What a beautiful wedding and seeing you surrounded by amazing family and friends made it the best ever!
  • Shaista

Shaista · Married on 09/06/2019

Dream come true

Julie is a dream to work with and a wedding planning fairy godmother. She has tons of connections from catering, to DJ, bartender, and anything else in between. The Mccreery house is absolutely beautiful, and felt like home when I first walked in. Plan on coming back and staying again if possible.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Hi Shaista!
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I do hope you and Zach return for a visit!!! Happiest of Happily Ever Afters to you!

Amy · Married on 09/01/2019

The best decision!

We are so glad we chose the Mccreery House for our venue. Julie, the owner of McCreery House, is amazing and had such good advice; she answered any questions we had and made the best suggestions about everything from where to get alterations to the best kind of candles to use. She made sure our day went super smooth. The best part was that we had the freedom to pick out our caterer and any other vendor that we wanted, and Julie had wonderful vendor suggestions if we weren’t sure. We received a ton of compliments about the venue and everything turned out beautiful. Thanks again, Julie!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2019

Absolutely perfect

I know everyone says their wedding is the best day of their lives, but ours truly was perfect. 99% of that perfection came from the venue. Well let me rephrase that, 99% was specifically from Julie. The attention she gives the facility and to every detail of your day makes a huge difference. She made me feel like I was the only bride she had, knowing full well how busy she really is. It's a beautiful place for a wedding, with an even more beautiful person in charge.

Sent on 09/25/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Amanda!!!! You are so sweet! Thank you! It was 100% my pleasure and I can't wait to see your life unfold with Jimi! You two are so amazing!
    Happily Ever After to you!!!

Alexandra Wallace · Married on 08/16/2019

One of the best decisions of our wedding

We visited just about EVERY wedding venue in the northern Colorado area (some twice or three times!), but none of them quite felt right. One of the biggest concerns I had was that several venues nickle and dime you for every little thing. There was a base charge for the use of the facility, but if you wanted to have tables set up or or them to coordinate with other vendors, that would cost you. I just never felt okay that the price was always increasing for things I would assume a venue would provide. I came across the McCreery House online and on a whim, we made an appointment to visit. Honestly, I didn't think this was going to be the place, but we were greatly impressed with what we saw, Yes, the house is beautiful and spacious, but what sold us was the outdoor space- full greenery and strung lights overhead. It was enchanting! Plus, Julie was the only venue vendor we visited that took a strong interest in us (before we booked the place!). She took copious notes and asked all of the right questions that showed she knew her business. She provides everything that a wedding venue should- set up, tear down, clean up, lovely flatware and dishes, table cloths, napkins, chairs... (You know, all of the things that you'd expect from a venue!).

When we weren't sure if we could make the finances work, Julie offered to meet with us to go over a budget to see if the McCreery House (and most of her preferred vendors) could be part of our day. Who does that?! She definitely went above and beyond.

During the 10 months of planning, Julie was a delight to work with. She responded to my many questions in person and via email and helped us develop our vision for the big day. She took the time to get to know our wedding party and made everyone feel comfortable. On rehearsal and wedding days, if there was a hitch, I didn't know about it because Julie was always running interference. I can't say enough about our positive experiences with Julie and the McCreery House. I have had so many compliments about our wedding and I know that the venue was a huge part of it.

Sent on 09/06/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Alexandra! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your friends and family made a beautiful wedding all that more perfect! I hope you and Jeff had a great honeymoon. And that you "won-big" in Vegas! Come and visit me when you are in the area! I would love to see you!!!

Laura Carroll · Married on 08/04/2019

McCreery House

Our experience with the McCreery House was fantastic. Julie, the owner and operator of the venue, is phenomenal to work with, and made choosing the McCreery house the best decision we could have made for our wedding.
    Due to Julie’s connections, she was able to help us select several vendors that were very cost effective for our budget and did not require that food be attached to any specific vendors, which saved us thousands of dollars. This was very much appreciated.
    Whenever we wanted to discuss anything about our wedding, or tour the site to figure out details, Julie was always quick to respond and very available.
    On our wedding day everything ran so smoothly with Julie behind the scenes. Julie made our experience the least stressful wedding experience I’ve ever heard of, and I couldn’t believe how easily everything flowed throughout the day.
    We also were able to stay in the house, and Julie made us a wonderful breakfast in the morning, which was a great way to start the next day after the wedding.
    I can’t say enough about the care and concern Julie puts into every detail, and what a blessing it was to be able to share our big day at her beautiful venue.

Sent on 08/24/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you, Laura and Sam, for the wonderful review! You two are an amazing couple and I can't wait to see where your path together takes you! Stop and see me at the McCreery House anytime you are in the neighborhood! Miss your smiling faces!

Ellen Pesek · Married on 06/28/2019

Magical Experience

When we started planning our wedding, we didn't know it was possible to have such an amazing experience with our wedding venue and coordinator. Working with Julie at the McCreery House allowed us to not only have a stress free wedding experience, but we also we able to develop a personal relationship with Julie, which made our day even more special. If you are looking for a full package, you really will find it here with Julie. She not only made the experience stress free for us, but her professionalism and expertise impressed every single one of our guests.

Her passion for wedding and event planning shows in her customer service and attention to detail, from helping us select vendors to walking us through the event timeline. When we first met Julie we were up front about our budget, and she helped us stay on track and meet our goals - we even ended up under budget!

The day of the wedding I can only describe as magical. The McCreery House takes you back in time and transports you to another place. The wedding Julie helped us create was intimate and special - an oasis of green grass, gorgeous flowers, dappled shade from her historic ash trees (much needed on the 103 degree day we were married) for our guests and ourselves to enjoy and relax within.

We highly recommend the McCreery House! Its a place you can make your own on your special day.

Sent on 09/15/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you, Ellen! You are so kind! I miss you and Nick already! I hope you feel like newlyweds for a very long long time!!!
    Best always!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2019

Working with The McCreery House is wonderful!!

We got married at The McCreery House at the end of June and it was just amazing! Julie is the best, wonderful to work with, and so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process! Julie and her day of team were great- everything was step up beautifully and ran smoothly. I’m a bit of a planner so it was so great having someone we could trust to handle everything day of, so we could just focus on enjoying our wedding. We were a little worried about the weather, but Julie had a weather plan in place. It didn’t end up raining but the tent set up worked out great. The guest had a great time and thought the venue was very nice. I’m so glad we picked The McCreery House to have our wedding at!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2019

The McCreery house is a beautiful venue and Julie’s expertise and guidance are huge perks!

We were married June of 2019 at the McCreery House! Julie the on-site coordinator helped us every step of the way and was so kind and flexible. I can’t imagine having planned all of it without her.

Sent on 07/09/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for the wonderful review! I can't wait to hear about the honeymoon!!! Glad you are home safe and sound!

Rodney · Married on 06/06/2019

The Most Anticipated Moment of our lives

All the planning and preparing led us up to our special day. Full of nervous excitement. Curious awaiting for the day. Will it rain? Do we have enough food? Drinks? .... then we arrived. The coordination and planning that Julie Marsh put into our event tied every loose end we could think of. Her help on our day in guiding guests and ceremony/reception events and vendors was smooth as silk. She was right there to offer us anything we needed as we celebrated our covenant. Truly the best place to get married. So beautiful, quiet area, shaded and relaxing. Thank you so much Julie and the McCreery House

Sent on 06/24/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

You are so welcome! It was truly my pleasure! Happy Happily Ever After to you and LeeAnn!

Lee Ann · Married on 06/06/2019

Better than perfect!

I cannot express how amazing and wonderful our wedding was. Julie is truly gifted at this, she thought of things we never would have, was with us every step of the planning, and was a rock for us in times of stress. She went way above and beyond my expectations and I am so grateful to her for all she did for us. All our guests continue to tell us how awesome Julie was, and that the venue was just wondrous! If I could give her a 10 out of 5 I would! Truly a blessing to have our wedding here!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Lee Ann,
    Thank you for the lovely review! I wish you and Rodney the best of the best! A beautiful wedding and a truly beautiful couple inside and out!

Jennifer Di Rocco · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing, no one could ever hope for more when Julie is on your team

Julie was so incredibly helpful. She turned what was a stressful planning experience into a joyful one. She anticipates your needs, has recommendations at the ready and overall is the best. She truly made the day the best it could be

Sent on 06/24/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you sweet Jenny! Still thinking about your wonderful wedding! Thank you for the privilege of being of service and having you at the McCreery House!

Rikelle Harris · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutley Incredible!

Julie and the McCreery house are absolutely wonderful! We saw several other vendors and no staff or place made us feel more special on our first visit! Through the process Julie was accommodating, flexible, and very sweet! She was honest about vendors and food and truly knows what she is doing.
    The day of was absolutely perfect. Ceremony, tents, tables, decorations are set up and breathtaking when you get there. Julie made our special day effortless! She took care of everything and kept everything running smoothly, and on time with a sweet calm demeanor (even when the groom forgot the marriage liscense! She didn't breathe a word to the bridal party).
    The house is rustic and beautiful and the garden is well kept and stunning. We had a blast dancing the night away on the back yard stone dance floor. Words can't describe the feeling of the perfect day at the perfect location!

Sent on 06/11/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Rikelle! Wishing you and Trent the best of Happily Ever Afters! I wish we could do it all again! Miss your smiling faces!

Ronnae Berry · Married on 05/26/2019

Berry/Harris wedding 5/26/2019

We all fell in love with the McCreery House on our first visit! The house had perfect rooms for getting ready and taking pictures, and the garden was beautiful. Julie is sweet, calm, organized and extremely honest! She is helpful with getting things done and just delightful to work with. When we walked in on the wedding day it was breathtaking and magical. It was a perfect event in a perfect place. We are so happy we chose the McCreery House!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Awe, Ronnae, Thank you so much! Best Day Ever! Hope to have you all back again for your next big event!

Cameron Denton · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Venue and Service

Julie and team went above and beyond to make sure our special day went off without a hitch... even when there were issues that arose we didn’t know about them until after they were fixed. We couldn’t have asked for a better place for 125 if our closest friends and family to gather and enjoy the day.

Sent on 06/01/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you, Cameron, for the review! Have great travels together this summer with your new bride! Stop by and visit anytime! Would love to see you both!
  • Kami

Kami Feldman · Married on 05/09/2019

Best venue you could imagine

You will not go wrong going with Julie. She runs this venue so smoothly, is so helpful, and goes above and beyond. She will make you feel comfortable, help you stay organized and provides so much leading up to the wedding or even the day of!

Sent on 08/14/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Kami! I think about you and Jack so often! It was a beautiful wedding for an amazing couple! I hope you come to visit! Miss your smiling faces!
    Best always,

Caitlin Osborne · Married on 03/14/2019

Great venue

Beautiful house. Julie is the most amazing and organized person on the planet. She has everything needed for the special occasion

Sent on 05/28/2019

Thank you Caitlin!
    I hope you and Cory are enjoying your Happily Ever After! Wishing you both the best! - Julie Marsh
  • Lauren

Lauren Eyer · Married on 01/10/2019

Perfect! Would Highly Recommend!

Julie was awesome! She made the whole process smooth easily. We had no stress on our wedding day. Would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 05/29/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I hope you and Cam are having fun in Vegas! Great pics on Facebook! So fun! Stop and visit me at The McCreery House soon! I would love to see you all!

Stephen Davidson · Married on 01/04/2019

Delightful venue! Delightful Staff! And Julie? Beyond delightful!

Julie and her staff were wonderful to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend the McCreere house as THE wedding venue in northern Colorado.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing experience!

Our experience with Julie Marsh and the McCreery House was absolutely amazing. From the first time visiting the venue, we fell in love with the charm and beauty of the place. The backyard is open but intimate, and the house is unique and inviting to exploration. During that first tour of the venue, we could immediately imagine our wedding day there. And it was very clear that the dedication and care that Julie gives the venue, she also gives to her clients. As my wife and I fumbled through the wedding planning process, Julie was always encouraging, supportive, and resourceful. She is simply someone who has a natural skill of putting others at ease. As the plan for our day began taking shape, we never felt judgement from Julie about any of our quirkier ideas and we felt she was truly invested in our wedding and in us. We did not feel like customers but rather friends.

She guided us through the planning stages and my wife and I look back at how relatively stress-free the whole process actually went. And then, when the big day actually arrived, Julie as the Day-of Coordinator, made sure that everything went smoothly. Her and her staff made sure the multitude of moving parts (when to move tables, where to direct the food set-up, how to direct aimlessly roving guests) went without a hitch. She helped us develop our perfect wedding, then she helped make it a reality. Julie is amazing and it is obvious that she cares deeply for what she does because the whole place just radiates with that same warmth and compassion. Thank you, Julie, for being such a big part of our special day. We look forward to visiting you and the McCreery House again.

Sent on 11/03/2018

The McCreery House's reply:

Allie and Zach - You are SO VERY WELCOME!!! And yes, you are more than customers - we are friends! And I hope to have you and Zach stop by to visit! Miss you already!
    Julie :)

Kacey Sorden · Married on 09/23/2018

Best day ever!

We had the best experience planning beforehand and the day of. We cant say enough good things about Julie, the mccreery house and the staff!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Kacey! I hope you and Kyle are doing great! Miss your sweet faces!! Best Wishes to you! Julie

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy to reach and very knowledgeable.

Julie made our dreams into a reality. We had a fun, beautiful night and didn’t have to worry about food, drink, clean up or set up.

Sent on 10/15/2018