The McCreery House Reviews

The McCreery House 5
The McCreery House 6
The McCreery House 7

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2019

Working with The McCreery House is wonderful!!

We got married at The McCreery House at the end of June and it was just amazing! Julie is the best, wonderful to work with, and so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process! Julie and her day of team were great- everything was step up beautifully and ran smoothly. I’m a bit of a planner so it was so great having someone we could trust to handle everything day of, so we could just focus on enjoying our wedding. We were a little worried about the weather, but Julie had a weather plan in place. It didn’t end up raining but the tent set up worked out great. The guest had a great time and thought the venue was very nice. I’m so glad we picked The McCreery House to have our wedding at!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    The McCreery House 17
    The McCreery House 18
    The McCreery House 19

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2019

The McCreery house is a beautiful venue and Julie’s expertise and guidance are huge perks!

We were married June of 2019 at the McCreery House! Julie the on-site coordinator helped us every step of the way and was so kind and flexible. I can’t imagine having planned all of it without her.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    The McCreery House 20
    The McCreery House 21

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for the wonderful review! I can't wait to hear about the honeymoon!!! Glad you are home safe and sound!

Rodney · Married on 06/06/2019

The Most Anticipated Moment of our lives

All the planning and preparing led us up to our special day. Full of nervous excitement. Curious awaiting for the day. Will it rain? Do we have enough food? Drinks? .... then we arrived. The coordination and planning that Julie Marsh put into our event tied every loose end we could think of. Her help on our day in guiding guests and ceremony/reception events and vendors was smooth as silk. She was right there to offer us anything we needed as we celebrated our covenant. Truly the best place to get married. So beautiful, quiet area, shaded and relaxing. Thank you so much Julie and the McCreery House

Sent on 06/24/2019
    The McCreery House 22
    The McCreery House 23
    The McCreery House 24
    The McCreery House 25

The McCreery House's reply:

You are so welcome! It was truly my pleasure! Happy Happily Ever After to you and LeeAnn!
    Best,
    Julie

Lee Ann · Married on 06/06/2019

Better than perfect!

I cannot express how amazing and wonderful our wedding was. Julie is truly gifted at this, she thought of things we never would have, was with us every step of the planning, and was a rock for us in times of stress. She went way above and beyond my expectations and I am so grateful to her for all she did for us. All our guests continue to tell us how awesome Julie was, and that the venue was just wondrous! If I could give her a 10 out of 5 I would! Truly a blessing to have our wedding here!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Lee Ann,
    Thank you for the lovely review! I wish you and Rodney the best of the best! A beautiful wedding and a truly beautiful couple inside and out!

Jennifer Di Rocco · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing, no one could ever hope for more when Julie is on your team

Julie was so incredibly helpful. She turned what was a stressful planning experience into a joyful one. She anticipates your needs, has recommendations at the ready and overall is the best. She truly made the day the best it could be

Sent on 06/24/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you sweet Jenny! Still thinking about your wonderful wedding! Thank you for the privilege of being of service and having you at the McCreery House!
    Best,
    Julie Marsh

Ronnae Berry · Married on 05/26/2019

Berry/Harris wedding 5/26/2019

We all fell in love with the McCreery House on our first visit! The house had perfect rooms for getting ready and taking pictures, and the garden was beautiful. Julie is sweet, calm, organized and extremely honest! She is helpful with getting things done and just delightful to work with. When we walked in on the wedding day it was breathtaking and magical. It was a perfect event in a perfect place. We are so happy we chose the McCreery House!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Awe, Ronnae, Thank you so much! Best Day Ever! Hope to have you all back again for your next big event!

Cameron Denton · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Venue and Service

Julie and team went above and beyond to make sure our special day went off without a hitch... even when there were issues that arose we didn’t know about them until after they were fixed. We couldn’t have asked for a better place for 125 if our closest friends and family to gather and enjoy the day.

Sent on 06/01/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you, Cameron, for the review! Have great travels together this summer with your new bride! Stop by and visit anytime! Would love to see you both!

Caitlin Osborne · Married on 03/14/2019

Great venue

Beautiful house. Julie is the most amazing and organized person on the planet. She has everything needed for the special occasion

Sent on 05/28/2019

Thank you Caitlin!
    I hope you and Cory are enjoying your Happily Ever After! Wishing you both the best! - Julie Marsh
  • Lauren

Lauren Eyer · Married on 01/10/2019

Perfect! Would Highly Recommend!

Julie was awesome! She made the whole process smooth easily. We had no stress on our wedding day. Would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 05/29/2019

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I hope you and Cam are having fun in Vegas! Great pics on Facebook! So fun! Stop and visit me at The McCreery House soon! I would love to see you all!

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing experience!

Our experience with Julie Marsh and the McCreery House was absolutely amazing. From the first time visiting the venue, we fell in love with the charm and beauty of the place. The backyard is open but intimate, and the house is unique and inviting to exploration. During that first tour of the venue, we could immediately imagine our wedding day there. And it was very clear that the dedication and care that Julie gives the venue, she also gives to her clients. As my wife and I fumbled through the wedding planning process, Julie was always encouraging, supportive, and resourceful. She is simply someone who has a natural skill of putting others at ease. As the plan for our day began taking shape, we never felt judgement from Julie about any of our quirkier ideas and we felt she was truly invested in our wedding and in us. We did not feel like customers but rather friends.

She guided us through the planning stages and my wife and I look back at how relatively stress-free the whole process actually went. And then, when the big day actually arrived, Julie as the Day-of Coordinator, made sure that everything went smoothly. Her and her staff made sure the multitude of moving parts (when to move tables, where to direct the food set-up, how to direct aimlessly roving guests) went without a hitch. She helped us develop our perfect wedding, then she helped make it a reality. Julie is amazing and it is obvious that she cares deeply for what she does because the whole place just radiates with that same warmth and compassion. Thank you, Julie, for being such a big part of our special day. We look forward to visiting you and the McCreery House again.

Sent on 11/03/2018

The McCreery House's reply:

Allie and Zach - You are SO VERY WELCOME!!! And yes, you are more than customers - we are friends! And I hope to have you and Zach stop by to visit! Miss you already!
    Julie :)

Kacey Sorden · Married on 09/23/2018

Best day ever!

We had the best experience planning beforehand and the day of. We cant say enough good things about Julie, the mccreery house and the staff!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Kacey! I hope you and Kyle are doing great! Miss your sweet faces!! Best Wishes to you! Julie

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy to reach and very knowledgeable.

Julie made our dreams into a reality. We had a fun, beautiful night and didn’t have to worry about food, drink, clean up or set up.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Maddy · Married on 09/16/2018

I fell in love with this venue because of the location and how stunning it was! Not only did the venue include a lot of amenities and supplies to make our day everything we wanted it to be, working with Julie and her staff made our wedding so much more special! Julie is amazing and caters to the needs and expectations and made our day come together perfectly! I have no complaints our wedding was incredible!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Julie was incredible through the entire process! I couldn't have asked for a better day! Would recommend for any occasion or event!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Madison · Married on 09/09/2018

My husband and I had such an amazing experience here at the McCreery house! Julie was incredibly helpful with finding vendors and had so many recommendations. She really took her time to know us and our taste! She met up with us throughout all of the months until the actual date and always offered some sort of help! We got married in the beginning of September and the venue was beautiful she has so much greenery and different kinds of flowers everywhere.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

We had the BEST experience with Julie and The McCreery House. From the very beginning of planning, she was an absolute gem to work with. Throughout the entire process, from the day we chose the venue to the day of the wedding, she was with us 100%. She continually checked in, making sure we were checking everything off our list and offering her assistance. Meetings with her are professional, fun and productive. Our wedding was my absolute DREAM wedding and we couldn't have done it without her. She meticulously maintains the grounds, so decorations are really an accent to the natural beauty. This venue is absolute perfection in every way.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Beth · Married on 08/12/2018

The McCreery House was an amazing venue to use. My husband and I adored Julie who owns the venue. She is such a blessing. She helped us find every thing we needed for our special day, kept us in our budget, and made the day go so smoothly. The day was so beautiful. We highly recommend using it. A big thank you to Julie and her staff for making our wedding day so great!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Dina · Married on 08/04/2018

Attentive, calm, organized, and charming

Blown away by how beautiful and special The McCreery House is. Julie, the owner, is amazing! Seriously, newly engaged couples, look no further. You have found you magical backyard wedding venue! My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with our decision.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    The McCreery House 26
    The McCreery House 27
    The McCreery House 28
    The McCreery House 29

Liz · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding at The McCreery House at the end of June could not have been better. Julie Marsh is not just a venue owner/wedding planner/day-of coordinator- she is an amazing person and she has become such a good friend. Now that it's all over, she feels like a part of our family. The McCreery House was the first and only real venue that we saw, and I fell in love with it immediately. The house and the backyard are so inviting and Julie made us feel right at home from the very beginning. I just had this gut feeling about the place and about Julie. Having Julie on our team from the beginning and all the way up to our wedding, was absolutely priceless. Her hard work was completely instrumental in making our big day a total success. I had very little stress leading up to the wedding because Julie did so much to help us stay on track. She is the most responsive person I’ve worked with- ever. Any questions we had, she had answers. Julie is flexible, open, helpful, incredibly organized, and so easy to work with. Julie recommended our caterer, DJ, and bartender- and they all blew us away. Such amazing service from all of them. We loved that Julie was open to us using whatever vendors we wanted, but that she also had the resources to connect us with people when we weren’t sure who to go with. The McCreery House comes with tables, chairs, linens, plates, glasses, flatware, vases for centerpieces, etc. which made this so easy for us. Julie being so steady, and so well prepared made all the difference in the world. I didn’t have to do a thing on my wedding day, except show up and enjoy. Our guests kept telling us they’d never been to a better wedding. Julie made every single guest feel at home, she was happy to deal with my sassy aunties, she is warm and genuine, and she did so many behind the scenes moves with all of our vendors that everything just fell into place and we were able to enjoy every moment of my entire wedding day. I give Julie & the McCreery House my highest rec!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Sheri · Married on 10/15/2017

I dob't know what we would have done without Julie. I did not realize renting the venue came with the wedding planner, I could not be happier with my daughter's wedding at the McCreery House

Sent on 10/30/2017

The McCreery House's reply:

Thank you Sheri! It was a pleasure to work with you and help Miranda plan her big day! What a beautiful October day!

Miranda · Married on 10/15/2017

McCreery House was the perfect place for us to have our wedding, the venue is gorgeous during every season and it doubles as a bed and breakfast for you or your party. Julie is extremely accommodating and she was basically my wedding planner (she even called some of my other vendors for me to set things up)! She responded to my questions very quickly, was available to meet with me several times during my planning process, and she helped me set up and took down the whole setup. I highly recommend McCreery House. For its value you will find few other places that give you as much bang for your buck. I got the house to get ready in, set up, take down, tables and chairs, linens, music sound system, servers, ice, chaffing dishes, plates and dining wear, and the tent (cost split between all the couples for the weekend), and a place for me and my husband to sleep for the night for the price.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so happy we chose the McCreery House! It was decorated so beautifully and the staff was so amazing.

Sent on 10/24/2017

MLaney · Married on 10/13/2017

I can't say it enough, without Julie's help, I know our special day would not have gone as smoothly. Julie took care of EVERYTHING, she was everywhere I needed her when I needed her. She always had solutions to problems, and was always 10 steps ahead of everything.

Julie, if you are reading this, Thank you! Without you, I don't know that I would have done.
    Thank you for everything!

-Mr. & Mrs. John and MLaney Janowiak

Sent on 10/18/2017

The McCreery House's reply:

Awe MLaney you are a doll! Thank you for choosing the McCreery House! Your day was spectacular and having the Wedding Tatooer come from across the country was a unique treat for your guests!

Kathy · Married on 10/07/2017

The McCreery House was absolutely perfect for our son's wedding. It was a fall morning wedding, the yard was beautiful, the set up with table, etc was perfect. We had a small wedding with family and felt comfortable visiting with family. Julie Marsh was a wonderful host and met our emergency needs with professionalism, ie cake falling apart at the last minute. Julie assisted us with the planning, gave referrals for hair, photographer etc. This was useful since our daughter in law was from out of town and did not know services in town. I would highly recommend the McCreery House for you wedding venue.

Sent on 10/12/2017