Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Finishing Touches

Let us hear your vision, with designing and providing flowers with your most important Day!

Finishing Touches  I've worked  the florist business for over 27 years.

I truly LOVE what I do, from doing a simple hand-tied bouquet to incorporating texture, finishing accents

Quality is a priority in all of my designs. You will find the highest standard of floral design, to an intricate arrangements for that special occasion. In using all flowers from local wholesalers, or shipped within 24-48 hours of the event,

I can assure you the best product available.

Would love to talk with you with your vision!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Wow! Wow! Wow! Linda Buehler-May is incredible and so very artistic. The floral arrangements for our daughter, Ellen's wedding were SO beautiful and perfect. Linda was knowledgeable, efficient and responsive as to what we envisioned at our daughter's wedding. She worked hard at getting all the intricate & gorgeous details perfected. Thank you Finishing Touches! Cindi & Tim Finnigan

Profile Picture Cindi, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda is a true professional. I didn’t really know what I wanted but after explaining some of my thoughts, Linda brainstormed the perfect ideas. She was easy to work with and showed up day of to set-up without me even noticing. Everything was good to go with no hassle!

Profile Picture Maya, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda created beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for us! I didn't know much about flowers before meeting with her, but I had a couple of pictures of the what I liked, and she immediately identified the flowers from the photos! She also accommodated my budget. On the day of the wedding, she was punctual and helped pin on the boutonnieres. She showed up with one less corsage than we needed, but was able to quickly make one more.

Profile Picture User6225162, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Table Arrangements
Artificial
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Finishing Touches has such a creative eye for all of your wedding decoration dreams! Linda will work with you to design a look for your wedding that you have never seen before!

Linda at Finishing Touches does a great job at listening to your needs and helping you create beautiful floral decor that works within your budget. Her prices are reasonable and she delivers a product that packs a punch! She brings a great positive energy to the event and as a planner, I appreciate that very much. The day-of an event can be hectic and having a vendor who can go with the flow and "make it happen" is a wonderful asset.

Events

237 W. 67th Ct. Loveland,CO 80538, 1802 W. Mulberry Street, Fort Collins, CO 80521   See On Map
970-221-5419 (phone)