Finishing Touches Reviews

Finishing Touches 6
Finishing Touches 7
  • Peg

Peg Hausler · Married on 04/13/2019

A magical floral showcase!

Linda was amazing! We described a dreamy garland for a wedding arbor and other bridal flowers. It was as if she was inside my mind. Our wedding was a small family wedding as the groom was immigrating from London. She treated our wedding as if it was the biggest event around. Perfection! She was prompt, creative, professional and a joy to work with! We ordered a long garland, bridal bouquet, and boutineer.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Finishing Touches 12
    Finishing Touches 13

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely perfect!!!!

We couldn’t have been happier with our experience with Finishing Touches! The professionalism, the creativity, the quality! It was absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Finishing Touches 14
    Finishing Touches 15
    Finishing Touches 16

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2018

Makes your wedding dreams come true!!!

Linda is amazing at not only her wonderful floral designs but being so personal in the making! I have little to no knowledge on floral designs or kinds of flowers and she educated me and made it so easy! I always felt like I was her priority. Linda also was very generous in helping network with other wedding vendors.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Finishing Touches 17
    Finishing Touches 18
    Finishing Touches 19
    Finishing Touches 20
    Finishing Touches 21

Jen Carty · Married on 10/06/2018

A dream to work with

Linda at Finishing Touches was a delight to work with for our wedding flowers. We really wanted a lot of herbs and greenery in the bouquets and spreads. She came up with beautiful arrangements that incorporated rosemary, mint, and silver dollar eucalyptus. We got a lot of compliment on the arrangements. The best part is she was TOTALLY reasonable in price. I would absolutely recommend her services.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Finishing Touches 22

Lyndsay Davis · Married on 08/31/2018

Wonderful and easy to work with

Linda helped guide me through the process and the results were beautiful! Everything went smoothly.

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Myers · Married on 08/24/2018

We Clicked Immediately

Like many brides before me, I called and met with several florists before I found Linda and Finishing Touches. I even drove an hour, one way, for a meeting with one that could've been done over the phone. I was lucky enough to meet Linda at a food tasting at our venue. She was incredibly knowledgeable as well as personable. The icing on the cake: my soon-to-be mother-in-law loved her! When setting up our first sit down to talk specifics, Linda was very accommodating and met me close to my home. As we talked (for two to three hours!) Linda sketched out ideas for each floral arrangement complete with notes about flowers and colors. Linda and her team at Finishing Touches are extremely thorough and talented. Even though I made several changes leading up to the Big Day, there were no mistakes, or complaints, and everything was perfect! ON the Big Day Linda was there herself to set up and stayed to take down the arrangements. She really went above and beyond. If you don't at least sit down with this fantastic and talented florist, you're really missing out.

Sent on 11/28/2018

SGDavis · Married on 05/01/2018

Efficient and Colorado Style.

Working with Finishing Touches was the absolute highlight of my daughters wedding!! We wanted the Colorado Touch throughout the whole wedding and the flowers were the highlight besides the couple.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Cindi · Married on 12/30/2017

Wow! Wow! Wow! Linda Buehler-May is incredible and so very artistic. The floral arrangements for our daughter, Ellen's wedding were SO beautiful and perfect. Linda was knowledgeable, efficient and responsive as to what we envisioned at our daughter's wedding. She worked hard at getting all the intricate & gorgeous details perfected. Thank you Finishing Touches! Cindi & Tim Finnigan

Sent on 02/18/2018

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Linda was amazing! Her ideas are wonderful, her willingness to incorporate my ideas was so appreciated! It was The Best Day Ever and I had the most beautiful flowers ever!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Brooke · Married on 10/02/2015

Linda is the "BEST", I have worked with her on a few occassions and both times (weddings) she did an amazing job and priced very fair. She is a delight and listens to what you want. Gives you so many ideas and will help anyone create there dream day. I highly recommend Linda to anyone for floral needs!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Working with Linda May of Finishing Touches has been an absolute pleasure. We planned our wedding from out of state, and Linda made our vision come true. I sent her several pictures of centerpieces, a bridal bouquet, and what we envisioned for our special guest table, and she recreated it! Every detail, from the fact that she added really beautiful flowers to our book themed centerpieces, to the special flower she brought for my hair, was perfect. The ceremony details were like a fairy tale, as she created the most beautiful arch and added scattered petals. I highly recommend Linda!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

McKensie · Married on 09/12/2015

Linda is absolutely amazing!!!!! I do not have ENOUGH GREAT THINGS to say about her. The flowers she provided for our wedding truly made it unforgettable. Her ideas were wonderful and she really put thought into what we wanted to make our day special. She always thinks of what will make your day unique. I truly believe that no one can provide the amazing service that Linda provides. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to make your important day. Linda is one of a kind!!! I would highly highly highly recommend Linda to provide florist services for anyone's wedding! She is absolutely fabulous!

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2015

Linda is such a treat to work with! I met her years ago at a wedding I was coordinating and fell in love with her unique style and original designs. She quickly became my go to florist for all the events I managed from weddings to golf tournament to fundraisers and more. I could not wait for Linda to design my wedding flowers and they were even more incredible than I had imagined. We had a fabulous meeting where we talked about the overall feel of the wedding, we toured my home (wedding location), talked budget and all the little details that a bride thinks about. I thought I was prepared after years of planning events yet she managed to ask me things that I had not thought of yet (thank goodness!) I shared my Pinterest board with Linda and let her run free - in my book you have a perfect vendor when you can share your vision and let them loose to create it for you (I have also given her a specific picture I needed for an event and she created it identical - she can do it all!). I had 7 bridesmaids that all wore different floral floor length gowns and Linda managed to create beautiful, different bouquets for each of them that all tied together. The florals were beyond my expectations and absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough good about Finishing Touches!!

Christina · Married on 08/21/2015

Linda was amazing to work with! I had a vision for our wedding flowers and she made it come to life! She was so patient, friendly, punctual, and detailed. No detail was overlooked! The flowers looked absolutely perfect on our wedding day! We would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Leslie · Married on 06/20/2015

Linda did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. My expectations were exceeded in every way. She was professional, accommodating, and punctual. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and made me feel like my wedding was out of a magazine. I would recommend Linda May (Finishing Touches) to anyone looking for a florist they can count on.

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/20/2015

Linda did an amazing job and made my wedding special. Her flowers were beyond amazing, but more importantly she was so sweet and easy to work with. She was flexible with me and even got me some ribbon that I could put on the centerpieces I was making myself. I really appreciated her communication, her friendly attitude, and how much care she put into our wedding.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2015

I have been working with Linda to be my florist for our wedding at the end of May. The first time I sat down with her I know from then I wanted her to be our florist without a doubt. We had met with other florist already and her energy and creativeness just shined compared to the others, plus she was well below the others for budget. I'm so excited to continue to work with her and can't wait to see my flowers on the wedding day!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Finishing Touches's reply:

Lindsey, i'm very excited to be working with you, love what we have with your vision!
    Thank you again!

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

Linda is incredibly talented! She met with me multiple times and was frequently in contact via email about my wedding. She had such an incredible vision for my wedding (and thank goodness because I was a bit unsure of what I wanted in the end). Everything that I told her I wanted was featured and she found many other arrangements to compliment what I had originally picked. My husband and I had a Kentucky Derby theme for our wedding and she was able to create such a beautiful setting for our special day. This woman is amazing! I definitely recommend her floral work for any occasion.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Linda was wonderful. Took our ideas and made them better. The flowers and the centerpieces were beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with. We would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Linda did an amazing job. The flowers were beautiful and better than I thought. She really listened and incorporated my grandma's jewelry and lace into my bouquet. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Diane · Married on 10/18/2013

Linda was incredibly helpful with picking out my flowers and helping me stay within my budget!! We even changed things up before the wedding and she did not seem to mind at all :) she helped make my wedding and pictures so beautiful!!!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Kayci · Married on 05/25/2013

Our flowers were gorgeous. They were exactly what we wanted. Linda was awesome to work with. She helped us with ideas and came up with an amazing plan. On our wedding day she met us where we were taking pictures and was early! She also had someone go to the hotel and get all the boys pinned. She was great!!! She is also very affordable.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Sara · Married on 10/01/2012

Great to work with. Took my ideas and turned them in to a thing of beauty.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2012

Linda did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers. Everything looked just as we wanted them too and the arrangement for our ceremony was beautiful - it turned out wonderful! Working with Linda was a great pleasure and appreciated her great ideas as well.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jenna · Married on 04/01/2012

Linda's artistic talent cannot be matched! Our flowers were incredible! When I was looking for a florist, several told me I could not have the ones I wanted. Linda worked with me to use the ones I wanted and find others I LOVED to add in. She had a vision for what I wanted and everything was exquisite!

Sent on 09/22/2012