Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About The Makeup Artists

The Makeup Artists is a collaborative of Boston-based professional freelance makeup artists and hair stylists specializing in bridal beauty.

Bride's-to-be searching for timeless makeup and hair will find our talented artists are able to create any look while making the entire experience enjoyable. We simply love whate do.

Follow The Makeup Artists on

amanda
suzann

40 Reviews for The Makeup Artists

Eva · Married on 11/19/2016

Marlo (make up) and Meghan (hair) were an excellent choice. My bridal party, mothers and myself really appreciated how professional, flexible and accommodating Marlo and Meghan were during the whole process. They both pay attention to details and they make sure not only to listen to what you are looking for but also ensuring that you are happy with the results. I would highly recommend the Make up Artists for your wedding day. The results were exactly as requested and we all looked just perfect! Thank you Marlo and Meghan for all your excellent work! We could not have been more happy!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Laura · Married on 06/05/2016

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Andrea and Jen. These girls were not only so good at what they do, they made my wedding day a BLAST! I planned from out of state, and they were so accommodating with the necessary work-arounds that caused, including doing a trial with one of my bffs, and then another trial to actually test my wedding day look. I didn't have a large bridal party, but asked a number of my favorite girls to spend the morning getting ready with me. Jen and Andrea didn't blink at the crowd of 30 mimosa-sipping, chatty ladies that joined us. They made both of my 'maids' and our two moms feel beautiful. I truly felt like I was hanging out with two friends, not some vendor I found on the internet (which is how, luckily, I stumbled across them). I'm sad my weddings over, because it means I don't have an excuse to hang out with these ladies again! I can't thank them enough for such an amazing experience--from over communicating throughout the booking process, to a handy "month-out checklist" they provided. I did experience some irritation--I have super sensitive eye area--from one of the products they used at the trial (which is why a trial is a MUST), and they made sure it was noted and not part of my actual wedding-day regime. Their attention to detail and positive attitudes are just an added bonus to the great work they do.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Jillian · Married on 05/28/2016

Meghan and Marlo are awesome!

I am definitely not a big make up person, and after feeling "not like myself" after having make up done for my engagement pictures by the Nordstrom's counter, I was looking for someone who could make me look gorgeous, but also natural for my wedding day. Marlo was able to do just that, and introduced me to the wonders of airbrushing and fake eyelashes.

Meghan too was great with hair. I have a really hard time curling my hair myself, but wanted a curled up-do for my wedding. She made it happen and it stayed perfectly in place all night despite all the dancing.

Meghan and Marlo not only made myself and my bridal party look amazing, but they, and everyone that I interfaced with at The Makeup Artists, were very responsive and professional, and an overall pleasure to work with. I planned my wedding in MA from my residence in CA, and was really appreciative of their willingness to be flexible throughout the planning process. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/28/2016

The Makeup Artists FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup