Boston, MA 02215 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Hathaway Makeup Artistry

Having been in the makeup industry for nearly 15 years, Jennifer brings brings her precise talent and professionalism to the wedding industry of New England. She understands that makeup can be intimidating and she will work with you to create a look that feels like the most beautiful "you" possible: clean and natural but with that little "pop" that you want on your wedding day. Her other profession as a photographer gives her a unique perspective on how makeup looks in print, so you can rest assured that your photos will look flawless for years to come. Please visit www.JenniferHathawayMakeup.com to view Jennifer's entire portfolio and services.

Follow Jennifer Hathaway Makeup Artistry on

kelly4
erikabw

11 Reviews for Jennifer Hathaway Makeup Artistry

Kate · Married on 07/16/2016

I highly recommend booking Jennifer!! And if anyone can say that with confidence, it is me. Its embarrassing to admit how many make up trials I had before finding Jen. The previous makeup artists made me look like 1) a halloween bride (in the words of my now husband), 2) a hooker with fake skin and too much blush (not the look I was going for...), or 3) like I had no makeup on at all (natural doesn't mean naked..). Haha. All jokes aside, I hated them all and was planning on doing my own make up after way too many frustrating (and expensive) trials. I wanted to look beautiful on my wedding day, but not like a completely different person.

Jen got it right! She listened and understood the look I was going for. Her work is amazing! She brought out my best features, but still let me look like ME. I have referred a number of friends/bridesmaids to Jen, and everyone is happy with her work. She takes the time to listen to people and understand their style. Some of my friends like very, very natural make up while others like the heavier/more contoured look. She knows how to do it all, and does it the BEST! And it doesn't hurt that she is also a BROW QUEEN. She does an amazing job shaping brows, and using the right make up to enhance them!!

Your search is over... save your money on expensive trials with other makeup artists, and just book JEN!! She is the BEST!

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

Jennifer was amazing to work with- I love the way she kept my makeup simple and natural, and she was very easygoing. A pleasure to work with all around!

Jen was amazing! I can't recommend her enough. She was flexible, professional and most of all, does the most beautiful work. I am a makeup artist by trade and wanted to be pampered on my wedding day-- who else but Jen?! I am beyond picky and her work is unparalleled. I would trust my face to truly no one else. The makeup lasted throughout the entire event and beyond.

Award