1111 washington st, Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number

About kris pavao just hair

Kris Pavao of Just Hair is an on locations styling company

I have over 26 years of experience in hairdressing,and I love everything about hair!

I love how the smile evloves as a women sees her finished look on her special day

whether its her wedding day, a photoshoot or a simple event she has planned.

nothing is more rewarding to me than to make a women feel beautful.

Follow kris pavao just hair on

justhair1
workbride

9 Reviews for kris pavao just hair

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/12/2017

Kris is the BEST! She did an amazing job on my hair, and all of my bridesmaids hair. I told her what I envisioned and she executed flawlessly. At the trial, we played around with a few styles which helped me determine the look I was going for. She's very outgoing and easy to talk to. Love her!

Sent on 06/07/2017

GC · Married on 08/13/2016

Kris was really easy to work with throughout the wedding process. I scheduled a trial with her, it went great, and then she came to my house with an assistant to do all of the hair for me and my bridal party. Such a great added value - that she will come to your house. I was a huge fan of working with her. She is sweet, kind, and talented. I would recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Kris was great to work with. She has the perfect personality for the work she does.... bubbly and fun to interact with, but also a total pro. She did an amazing job on my mom, my mother in law as well as my maid of honor. My hair looked fantastic on my wedding day and she was happy to make small tweaks to get it all just right. I sort of strayed from our trail look and she took that easily in stride and gave me just what I wanted. Her pricing was also very fair and reasonable. Overall , I would definitely recommend Kris for your wedding day.

Sent on 10/21/2015

kris pavao just hair FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair

• Blush
    Blush Wedding Hair & Makeup

quite honestly the ONLY stylist I recommend to my brides. Kris is the best - her work is amazing. Kris is professional, listens to what the bride needs and makes absolute magic on a wedding day. Highly recommend Just hair!

• 1111 washington st Braintree, 02184 See on map