Lindsay Griffin Boston Hairstylist

Boston, MA View map

As a leading Boston wedding hair stylist, Lindsay Griffin is redefining the art of wedding hair. She uses a non-traditional, organic approach combining modern trends with classic styles. Lindsay focuses on creating everything from iconic updos to natural curls. She enthusiastically brings her fashion forward expertise on location. While Lindsay is based in Boston, MA, she welcomes destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$15

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Elizabeth Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful wedding hair

Lindsay did an amazing job on our wedding day hair. She put us all at ease with her cheerful demeanor and was so helpful ensuring everyone looked and felt their best. From my bridal-updo to a variety of lengths and types of hair on the bridesmaids, Lindsay did it all with a smile, and everyone’s hair still looked fabulous at 2 am (after we started the day at 7 am). Lindsay’s hair trial was perfect and was so helpful, as I figured out the wedding day look and she was happy to make some slight changes on the wedding day to fit some new inspiration. Highly recommend her work!
  • Kathy
    Kathy Married on 07/23/2016
    Lindsay did a great job for the bride, bridesmaids and moms for our daughter's wedding. She met with the bride and understood exactly what she wanted for her partial up, partial down look. And she and her assistant gave each girl exactly what she wanted based on their Pinterest looks! Super pleasant and easy to work with. Highly recommend!
    Megan Married on 05/14/2016
    I hired Lindsay for my wedding in Boston this past May - she was a joy to work with! I have very fine hair and despite not having a ton to work with ;) - she created a stunning updo that made me feel exactly like myself and not too done up. She also gave each of my friends beautiful and classic updos - all while maintaing a wonderful sense of humor and grace amid the hustle and bustle of a busy wedding day. I loved having Lindsay as part of my wedding day and I would recommend her to any bride!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jim Barbere Photography Jim Barbere Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsay aims to please, I've seen her work firsthand and it's no wonder she won "Best of Boston". It's always fun to photograph a beautiful piece of artwork, even if it's on top of someones head :)

Heather Parker Photography Heather Parker Photography Wedding Photographers

I love running into Lindsay and her team when shooting weddings and have been lucky to run into them over a dozen times this year. Because we have a lot of the same clients, I've heard first-hand that her brides and bridesmaids LOVE everything that she does. Worth the splurge if I do say myself!

Veracious Productions Veracious Productions Wedding Videographers

Amazing Color and Stylist. She's very professional and I am happy to call her a friend!

106 Bristol Road Boston, MA, 02144
Location of (Lindsay Griffin Boston Hairstylist)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding