15 Channel Center St, Boston, MA 02210 Map · Phone number

About Heather Parker Photography

What my couples all have in common is that they want real storytelling photography so they can remember the laughter, tears, nervousness and all the emotions that go along with having a wedding. I look for honest moments that highlight the feelings and personality of those closest to you during a very important day. Years later, these photos will serve as an heirloom and allow you to not just remember the pretty smiles all around you, but the very character of those who made your wedding so memorable.

Voted The Knot Magazine Pick Best of Weddings and published 7 years in a row, I photograph weddings in glamorous hotels, rustic barns, and hip lofts.

Some areas I have traveled for shoots include are Japan, Italy, Dubai, Munich, Toronto, Providence, Hawaii, Nantucket, Jamaica, Spain, Martha's Vineyard, New Orleans, Vermont, California, Puerto Rico, Japan and New York City.

I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about how wedding photojournalism could be an ideal choice for you.

Follow Heather Parker Photography on

img024
heatherparkerphotography 81

22 Reviews for Heather Parker Photography

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

Heather photographed our wedding in Boston and we couldn't have been happier. She has a great unobtrusive way of capturing the day. She made great recommendations for photos that ended up being our favorite shots of the day. The photos came out beautifully and looked just how I remembered the day. We would highly recommend Heather!!

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2016

Heather is a truly talented photographer. My husband and I were drawn to her more documentary-style photography. She did our engagement photos in chilly February, and our wedding photos on a rainy day in October, so I can say with certainty that she is ready for any situation! She really takes the time to get to know you and figure out what you want; she is great to chat with and she really put me at ease, calming my nerves as I was getting ready on wedding day. After doing our portrait-style photos first, we were pretty much unaware of her during the ceremony and reception, which is to say she never got in the way or was noticeable, yet she somehow captured everything. I don’t know how she did that but it was like magic! The photos turned out beautifully. I can’t recommend Heather highly enough.

Alison · Married on 05/02/2015

Heather is fabulous! She photographed one of my bridesmaid's weddings a few years ago so it was great to work with someone I was already familiar with. My friend's pictures are stunning and we knew right away that Heather was the obvious choice. We did our engagement pictures with her in Jamaica Plain and had an absolute blast. She's so much fun to be around and is willing to do pretty much anything to get a cool picture. She even rented us a rowboat to take out on the pond!

We haven't gotten our wedding pictures yet but I know they'll be just as (if not more!) beautiful than our engagement pictures. She did an amazing job capturing every moment of our wedding day. Everyone commented on how smoothly the family and bridal party portraits went and we finished them all before the reception started so we could enjoy the rest of the evening!

I am so excited to see our wedding photos and would recommend Heather for your wedding in a heartbeat!

Award

Heather Parker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Boston Common Entertainment Band + DJ Combos
    Boston Common Entertainment Band + DJ Combos Wedding Bands

Hands down THE BEST Photographer in Boston... Heather's blend of matching her clients vision with her style leads to some of the most amazing wedding photos that I've seen. You simply cannot go wrong with Heather Parker!

• 15 Channel Center St Boston, 02210 See on map
    5089019283 (Other Phone Number)