35 Reviews for Lindsay Griffin Boston Hairstylist

Hair (4)
Consultations (2)
35 Lindsay Griffin Boston Hairstylist Reviews

Lindsay did a great job for the bride, bridesmaids and moms for our daughter's wedding. She met with the bride and understood exactly what she wanted for her partial up, partial down look. And she and her assistant gave each girl exactly what she wanted based on their Pinterest looks! Super pleasant and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair

I hired Lindsay for my wedding in Boston this past May - she was a joy to work with! I have very fine hair and despite not having a ton to work with ;) - she created a stunning updo that made me feel exactly like myself and not too done up. She also gave each of my friends beautiful and classic updos - all while maintaing a wonderful sense of humor and grace amid the hustle and bustle of a busy wedding day. I loved having Lindsay as part of my wedding day and I would recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture User6669224, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair

Lindsay nailed the modern vintage look I wanted without going too costume party. Beyond her hair wizardry, she has a chill, fun, open personality and was an absolute joy to have around during wedding prep.

Profile Picture User5208989, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair

Lindsay is the best! She's incredibly sweet and really talented. She did such a great job with everyone's hair. They all looked gorgeous! She and her assistant were so much fun to get ready with and even finished ahead of schedule. A couple of my bridesmaids wanted to make minor changes to their up-dos after their hair was done and she was more than happy to accommodate them. I don't generally do anything fancy with my hair, but Lindsay really listened to what I wanted and it came out exactly as I'd envisioned!

I did a trial with her a few months after we got engaged and booked her right away! My mom also did a trial with her and raved about how wonderful she is :)

I would highly recommend Lindsay for your wedding!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/2/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay and her Team were fantastic and really made getting ready fun and relaxing! My hair was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture User6035295, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair

Lindsay is amazing. She does the best hair! She was relaxed, flexible and easy to work with. Everyone loved my hair!

Profile Picture User3810451, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay did the hair of myself and my 4 bridesmaids for my wedding a couple of weeks ago. She was incredibly flexible and creative. The only input we gave her was up or down, but she had such great ideas to make each person look the best with each hairstyle and although each style was different they complimented each other so well. To top it off, we had 30mph gusts of wind throughout the wedding (which was outside) and everyone's hair STAYED IN PLACE for the entire event! I cannot recommend Lindsay enough, everything was absolutely perfect and she was incredibly nice and helpful throughout the entire process!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay and her assistant did the hair for myself, mom, and nine person bridal party on one of the worst commuting days of the new year. Winter storm Hercules had just hit and the roads were not clear yet, but they made it into the city (Hyatt Boston Harbor) with no issues and no complaints!

My hair was just absolutely perfect, as was everyone else's!! Lindsay is just so talented and so NICE that she made the afternoon stress free!! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for an on site hair stylist for their wedding!

Profile Picture Jessie, 1/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

You cannot go wrong with Lindsay. Not only is she a magician with hair but a wonderful person as well. It was my dream to have long, flowing, full hair for my wedding (as I was not born with this hair). I was hesitant to use clip in extensions but Lindsay rocked these and I felt so beautiful! She also did beautiful updos for my bridal party - exactly what they wanted.

She is absolutely awesome and will make you feel gorgeous on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/14/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After researching many Boston wedding hairstylists, I decided to contact Lindsay and her team about doing hair for my wedding this past September (2013). I was planning the wedding long distance from Vancouver, but the overwhelming positive reviews for Lindsay coupled with her genuinely excited and kind emails, made me sure she was the stylist I wanted to work with. I only met Lindsay for my trial a couple of days before the wedding, but I instantly felt at home in her studio and with her. Lindsay is warm and engaging (not to mention super cool and rocking a fantastic haircut) and made me feel so comfortable. At the trial Lindsay was able to look at the pictures I brought and perfectly construct styles that were similar and worked with my hair, personal style, and the headpiece I used. The only real struggle in the process was deciding what style to choose!

On the wedding day, Lindsay and her assistant joined us at the hotel bright and early and brought real energy to the room. I think they did a total of 7 hairstyles that morning - from my 14 year old cousin to the mother of the bride - and each person was overwhelmingly happy with their hair.

Throughout the entire process, Lindsay felt like a real friend and I knew she was personally invested in my happiness that day. I cannot say enough positive things about Lindsay and her studio, I only wish I lived in Boston full-time for a good cut and color!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I just had my wedding over the weekend and wanted to let everyone know how wonderful Lindsay is! I am super picky about my hair and Lindsay was so patient with all of my questions. I ended up going to her a few times at her studio to speak with her about my wedding hair and to help revitalize my hair with a cut and keratin treatment. (She was excellent with those services too btw!) With her help I was able to pick out hair extensions and she sewed in the clips that went with them. She integrated them seamlessly into my hair so that no one could tell it wasn't mine :) She also attached my veil and was incredibly meticulous about its placement and pinning it in.

My bridesmaids loved her as well - they each looked at her pinterest feed on her Ipad and found the inspiration they wanted for each of their hairstyles. We had a few updo's, braids, curls, and wavy hair down. It was all executed perfectly. My girls looked so polished!

Liindsay is so friendly and informative. She spent several hours with my bridesmaids and I while we got ready and she was so fun to hang out with! I would highly recommend her for your wedding hair and regular hair. She made me feel and look the best that I have ever felt, which is so important on your wedding day. Thanks, Lindsay!!!

Profile Picture Elena, 9/15/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is amazing. Incredibly attentive, detailed and quick! There were 10 girls getting their hair done for our wedding and they finished in about 3 hours. Absolutely AMAZING. I loved every girl's hair and would definitely recommend Lindsay Griffin to anyone! Plus, she is a sweetheart which makes working with her even better!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We loved working with Lindsay! She is very talented and exudes positive energy. When one of my bridesmaids changed her mind and decided to go with a different style, Lindsay made sure she was satisfied and still managed to finish everybody on time. I would highly recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Seung-Jin, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Lindsay in a search for Best Boston Wedding Hair, and soon found out why she has achieved that title. When I emailed to inquire about her availability, she was responsive, informative and professional from the start, and I booked her on the spot! At my hair trial, I knew I had made the right choice! Somehow, she transformed the description of what I wanted into the perfect wedding updo. Not only is she an incredibly talented hairstylist, but she is an incredible person! She's warm, friendly, outgoing and charismatic and was such a pleasure to work with as we planned for our big day. When our wedding day rolled around, she and Mio were incredible! Their calm demeanors were wonderful to have on what can be a whirlwind of a day! They both provided classic, elegant and beautiful hairstyles to my bridesmaids, myself, my mom and my mother-in-law. Everyone's hair looked incredible! I am so glad I was able to work with Lindsay and her team. She truly is the best Boston wedding hairstylist around! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Lindsay and Mio!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Just 3 weeks shy of my wedding, I was still looking for a hairstylist. I found Lindsay online, read her fabulous reviews, & emailed her about availability. She responded quickly & told me she was still available that day. I went to her for my trial & she completely got what I was looking for & nailed it on the first try. She completely calmed my fears & her demeanor is such that you instantly feel a sense of calm wash over you b/c she's just so positive and reassuring.

The day of the wedding, Lindsay & her assistant Cassandra came early to set up & did fabulous jobs on the girls. I cannot say enough good things about them! Book wit h Lindsay - you will not be disappointed!! I am even hoping to make an appointment with her at her newly opened salon for a cut/color!

Thank you Lindsay & Cassandra!!

Profile Picture Colleen , 12/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Lindsay Griffin Boston Hairstylist when searching for Best Boston Wedding Hair, and it is obvious why she has achieved that title. Lindsay is warm, outgoing, and really took the time to understand what hairstyle I was hoping for on my wedding day. She got my vision perfectly the first trial, and I booked her on the spot! I booked her far in advance of my wedding date; in the months leading up to the big day, Lindsay was so sweet to check in with me on a regular basis to see how planning was going. On the day of, she and her assistant were absolute dreams to work with - their calming presence was wonderful to have as my eight bridesmaids and I got ready, and everyone's hair looked absolutely fabulous. I couldn't have been happier to work with Lindsay Griffin, and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/1/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay did a gorgeous job on my hair for my dear friend's wedding. All of the bridesmaids were extremely happy with her work and she was an absolute pleasure to have around throughout the day. I know the bride was thrilled.

Profile Picture Joelle, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you, Lindsay, for making my bridal party and me look great! Lindsay and her assistant did a great job with our updos, especially with my friend's beautiful ultra-curly hair.

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was one of my favorite wedding vendors, in addition to being incredibly sweet and easy to be around! She really listens to what the bride wants, makes you feel quite comfortable, and her work is great. I loved my hair and so did all of my bridesmaids! Truly wonderful and highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3083048, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Lindsay from looking up the Best of Boston wedding hairstylist as I wanted to look gorgeous on my wedding day. Once I met Lindsay in person during my hair trial, I booked her on the spot. Due to her friendly demeanor and skills with hair, I knew I had to have her there on my wedding day. My wedding hair was so amazingly gorgeous! And she continued to keep me laughing to calm my nerves! I have her and my makeup artist to thank for making me look so beautiful on one of the most important days of my life!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/27/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Lindsay. She was so fun on the day of with me and my bridesmaids. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my hair before my trial, and she helped me decide because I knew nothing about hair. She also helped my sister decide on hair day of and my sister got more rave reviews than I did for her side hairstyle. I enjoyed every part about working with Lindsay and I highly recommend her. She's also so affordable for someone who travels to you!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I met with Boston wedding hairstylist, Lindsay, twice before our wedding, the first was a trial, the second, was for highlights. I have NEVER been HAPPIER with highlights in my life, and I have tried A LOT of people. Lindsay is soooo easy to work with and pleasant and also KNOWS what she is doing, and if she isn't sure she understands you a 100%, not to worry, she will, because she truly wont stop if you are not completely satisfied. As for my wedding hair. AMAZING, and so were all my wedding party and the 2 extras aunt and cousin and possibly a 3'rd extra added last minute. Like I mentioned, I have tried a lot of others for not only highlights but my wedding hair and no one came close, I appreciate having this sweet,get the job done lady as my hair stylist for y wedding more than anything you can imagine. I think I have said more than enough. lol. She's awesome!

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I loved working with Lindsay and her assistant at my recent black tie wedding. She was flexible enough to change my hairstyle at the last minute, and I knew she was talented and tasteful enough that I could trust her to make it work without another trial. Well, it turned out beautifully, and everyone else looked great as well. She is professional, fun to be around, and downright good at what she does! She was also helpful and provided inspiration photos for the girls to choose from. I would highly recommend Lindsay Griffin to any other bride.

Profile Picture Gina, 8/11/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is amazing at what she does. I went through so many portfolios of endless photographs of boring, plastered, terrible up-dos before I came across Lindsay's portfolio - an array of every kind of style imaginable, all inspired by what is current and in fashion NOW (as opposed to, say, 1990!?!). Her up-do's still look like hair and that is what drew me to her initially. Then we spoke and I knew she was perfect for my particular needs. I am very type A and sent her a file I had put together of all sorts of hairstyles that I liked and didn't like and why. Not only did she patiently receive my over-explained PDF, she oh-so-creatively pulled all the things I did like from each photo and customized a beautiful updo that I have never seen in any photo. She made me feel so comfortable, she listened, and her personality is so calming, I enjoyed both our trial and the actual day... she even gave me blotters from her own purse when my make-up artist accidentally left without giving me some. I truly feel she wants every bride to look and feel their best and from one bride to another, that is THE most important thing on such a whirlwind, crazy day as a wedding can be. Mission accomplished, Lindsay! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/21/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is by far the best wedding stylist in Boston! I had a rather large bridal party and she and her assistant worked diligently to make everyone’s hair look gorgeous. Her style is the perfect blend of classic and trendy. She really listens to what you want, considers your dress design and creates an original style that is so flattering. And it will stay put! I danced all night at our reception and not one hair came out of place! Lindsay is such a pleasure to work with, very responsive and so talented. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/24/12, 5 Reviews