19 Webster Road, Freeport, ME 04032 Map · Phone number

The Maine Tinker Studio 6
The Maine Tinker Studio 7

Mia Dow · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Photographer

From the minute I talked to Siobhan, I felt like I knew her! She is the most kind, warm and sweet person you will ever meet! We bonded over our love of French Bulldogs and I knew she was the right fit for us! We did a package with her that included our engagement photos, wedding photos and the photo camper (Ricky). As soon as we met her in-person, she put as at ease. I was very nervous for our shoot but she made it so easy! She was amazing on our wedding day - totally changing plans at the last minute to come to my hotel to take some photos which we didn't plan on doing originally. But she didn't even skip a beat!

I am so glad we hired the photo camper and had that as part of reception! It was a HUGE hit with out guests and we have so many fun photos from it! Geoff was so patient and such a good sport when we popped back in as he was packing up and asked to take a final picture.

I'm so thankful we worked with Siobhan and her team. She will make you look and feel amazing and all with such ease!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Ciruelaga · Married on 07/06/2019

All-around amazing!

Siobhan is absolutely incredible - just a wonderful human being and SUCH a talented photographer/artist. One of the best decisions we made was to choose Siobhan as our wedding photographer. The photos came out better than I could have ever imagined!! I am usually awkward in front of a camera, but her kind, laid-back, and fun personality brings out the best in everyone around her. She has such an amazing eye, all of the photos look so beautiful and fun and really captured the spirit of the day. She really knows what she is doing! I would highly, HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Chelsea Jenner-Smith · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photos, joy to work with!

Siobhan was amazing from start to finish. She made herself available when we came to visit Maine before our wedding so that we could meet and be more comfortable on the day of so it wasn’t a total stranger for us. We had her photograph our Field Day on Friday and she captured perfect and fun action shots! And Saturday she was able to help rally everyone for fast family photos. All the photos came out amazing, we couldn’t be happier with the images we received! Siobhan does a really great job of getting lots of candids and close ups without being intrusive. We also hired them for the photo booth trailer, and our guests really wanted enjoyed it! Highly recommend Siobhan!

Sent on 08/11/2019