The Maine Tinker Studio

The Maine Tinker Studio 5
The Maine Tinker Studio 6

Carol Gamage · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing photographer!

Maine Tinker Photography exceeded our expectations! Siobhan is warm, friendly and open to collaborating with any special needs or requests. From our fun engagement shoot in Portland's Old Port to our elegant wedding at Inn by the Sea, Siobhan crafted beautiful images. We would strongly encourage you to meet and choose Maine Tinker as your photographer!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/01/2018

Best decision we made!

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer than Siobhan. She totally "got" me and my husband and couldn't have made us more comfortable on our wedding day. She's an excellent photographer and just a fun person to be around - we were so sad to say goodbye! Our photos came out excellent and working with her was a great memory in itself.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Erica · Married on 07/14/2018

We were introduced to Siobhan through a mutual friend and having her as our photographer was the BEST decision we made. From the engagement session to the wedding day, she made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera (which is something I thought I would never say). She was easy going, extremely friendly, and kept the laughs going from start to finish. For the wedding day, she was extremely organized - making sure that all the important shots were taken... I had full trust in her that she was going to absolutely CRUSH it (and of course, she did). I think one thing overall that really stood out for us was how much she valued our time. She was on a mission to capture the many shots of family members, friends, etc., while also making sure we had plenty of time to enjoy the celebration. She was able to get all of the photos of the bridesmaids and the groomsman prior to the ceremony, so that we had most of the images done ahead of time. Let’s just say… our wedding party was very pleased that they were able to enjoy most of the cocktail hour! Siobhan was just another part of our family that wedding day, and it brings me great joy that we can continue to use her as our “go-to” photographer throughout the next phases of life!

Sent on 08/27/2018