326 Elm Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802 Map · Phone number

About The Long Beach Wedding Center

The Long Beach Wedding Center is the #1 Wedding Day Alternative In Los Angeles County. Same day Instant Wedding and Marriage license Service. Perfect for just the two of you or with your dearest of family and friends. A Low cost, No Stress. A simple alternative to the county offices. Small, simple cozy weddings can be a wonderful way to make your day special.

Providing couples a simple alternative to the County Clerks office & Vegas! Get your Marriage License and do the Ceremony all at the same time. Literally walk-in together and leave legally married in about 1 hour. Our cute little wedding chapel welcomes all. We do everything you need to be legally married and give instant proof of marriage.

Mobile Services now available, including officiant and marriage license to the location of your choice, including our local beaches.

o 11 51 143340 1562702528
Couple with the kids
Couple with the kids
o 11 51 143340 1562702528

13 Reviews for The Long Beach Wedding Center

• Wendi

Wendi Lopez · Married on 08/17/2019

Far Exceeded Expectations.

LIke most people I don't like leaving review, but Jesse and Peter at The Long Beach Wedding Center really were delightful to work with. I Got married and this place far exceeded my expectations. The staff which consisted of Reverend Peter and Jesse was amazing! Very helpful and nice! The minister (peter) was funny. The photographer(jesse) guided us through the whole mini picture taking process. Ceremony went smooth without a hitch. Once we were done we all waited for the video and pictures we purchased to be printed. (at an additional price of course for all you extreme cheapskates). All the pictures came out so nice, we couldn't decide so we purchased them ALL! 48 extra pics for $99. bucks on a usb, that is besides the 3 printed pictures we purchased with the video. We paid 20. each printed 8X10 and 99. for the 48 pictures on a usb and 49. for our recording on the usb. Honestly I think it was worth it! Like I said the staff was amazing. The room looks just like in the pictures online. I seen other chapel, this by far is the most beautifuly and completely decorated. They even have wall art like Angel wings to take your picture with. The location is cute and right next door to a brunch cafe. Parking was pretty easy . Metered parking right in front of there door. I was expecting a minimal experience and like I said we got far more than we could have ever expected. For the over all budget of what we paid this Wedding Chapel was our best option. So glad we decided to go with The Long Beach Wedding Center. I would definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Barry

Barry M · Married on 07/06/2019

These guys saved the day

These guys saved the day that almost was not meant to be. Spoke with Jesse who was very friendly and attentive on the phone. He was able to get us in for a Saturday appointment after a misunderstanding and the last chapel we booked with. But any hoot I'm happy everything happen the way it did because this little gem is beautifully decorated and adorned. The minister that married us is a very gifted speaker. After only knowing us for aboth 10minutes he preformed a heartfelt and uplifting ceremony for us. The whole experience makes me want to get married again. To The same person of course. Recommed them, absolutly!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Steven S · Married on 04/20/2018

Worked very well within my budget! Thank you for being fabulous!

The Long Beach Wedding Center is fabulous!! Our official Peter was Professional, courteous, honest, trustworthy, and FUN! He listened to our requests, checked in with us right before our wedding date, and did such a wonderful job marrying us. I'm so glad we trusted The Long Beach Wedding Center for our wedding services!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

The Long Beach Wedding Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Loft
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Pet Friendly, Wifi

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

The Long Beach Wedding Center specializes in legal, fast, inexpensive, and simple weddings. There is no need to make a run to Vegas to quickly tie the knot. You can even get married by a themed officiant! Jay at The D'Jay Company

• 326 Elm Ave Long Beach, CA, 90802 See on map