About First Congregational Church of Los Angeles
First Congregational Church of Los Angeles
The perfect place for an Unforgettable & EPIC Wedding
- Two ceremony venues to choose from: A Sweeping Majestic Neo-Gothic Sanctuary (fits up to 1000 guests), but most of our Weddings are 100-250, or Shatto Chapel (fits up to 130 guests). You may also have a Ceremony for under 100 in the Main Sanctuary & have your guests sit up on the Alter seated in the Choir Pews.
- You are welcome to bring your own Minister, Officiant or Pastor OR we will be happy to supply one of our wonderful Ministers!
- Home of the World’s Largest Working Church Pipe Organ (over 23,000 pipes!)
- FCCLA is completely open to ALL couples wanting to get married. Happily welcoming same-sex as well as interfaith couples.
- Varied Reception Area Options, including Outdoor Courtyards & Indoor Banquet Hall/Historical Parlors
- Full Bar Service & a Wide Variety of Catering Options available with our Preferred Vendors.
- Open clergy, Music and Musician Policies as well as an available staff of world-class musicians and accessible, engaging ministers
- Attentive and exemplary service from our dedicated & invested Wedding Venue Staff, including, pastor, security, facilities staff & free parking.
For more information or to book a venue tour, please contact (213) 355-5212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our facebook page at First Church Weddings & Events OR our website - fccla.org/weddings
Categories: Wedding Venue