834 South La Brea Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Albertson Wedding Chapel

Albertson Wedding Chapel is the original and only stylish wedding chapel in Los Angeles. Your Love deserves much better than those “cheap looking wedding chapels” in Las Vegas. This year we celebrate 41 years of being the most loved and trusted wedding chapel in L.A. You ask, How to get married in Los Angeles? Or “How to get a marriage license in Los Angeles?” At our wedding chapel, we can take care of all that for you.

Our wedding officiants perform civil weddings, bilingual spanish weddings, and same-sex weddings daily in our intimate, affordable wedding venue in Los Angeles. We coordinate amazing weddings, shoot brilliant and affordable wedding photography and can even set up an affordable wedding reception to meet ANY wedding budget! We recently relocated 1 block away from Wilshire but we the same wedding chapel that was on Wilshire Blvd at La brea Ave for 41 years. See our gorgeous brand new space today!

Follow The Albertson Wedding Chapel on

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for The Albertson Wedding Chapel

Sy4 · Married on 03/16/2019

Just married!

This place is amazing! Thank you for making are wedding perfect! As you walk in you're just in wow! Everyone there is so welcoming and willing to help and make everything so perfect for you from lights to music etc. My family were just amazed by everything they were in tears not just because I walked down the isle but because everything was just perfect. I wouldn't think twice I would happily recommend to a couple looking to get married to see it with their own eyes and they will never regret it.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Heidi · Married on 02/18/2017

Best place to get married at .

Sent on 04/21/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/19/2015

I use to live by their old location for ten years, and I use to joke that I'd end up getting married here.. Boom fast forward, wow I was right I am getting married here. I can't tell you how much Patricia, Fernando, & Daniel are so willing to help out each couple. All of your cares and concerns will be addressed. From the start I did nothing but email, so I could share the conversations with my love. We set up an appointment and wanted to see if we wanted to do a full package.. (Ie wedding and reception in one location) We decided we'd be insane not to sign up their package. Our wedding cake is included from Sweet Lady Janes, which is mighty tasty. We are counting the days till we become official Mr. & Mrs. Thank you everyone at Albertson's for making our special day stress free.

Sent on 08/26/2015

The Albertson Wedding Chapel Pricing

The Albertson Wedding Chapel Price Rates

The Albertson Wedding Chapel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 36
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Religious
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Server(s)
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Albertson Wedding Chapel 1
    Civil Wedding up to 20 Guests $390.
    A Civil Wedding is considered non-denominational . The both of you exchange your vows before an officiant. He will speak of patience, love and kindness and it's importance in married life. The ceremony can be traditional, beautiful or as quick as you like it to be. You may keep your plans simple and casual or be as romantic and formal as you desire. Weekend Rates: $290 -up to 6 guests $390 -up to 20 guests $490 -up to 40 guests Weekday Rates: $290 -up to 20 guests $390 -up to 40 guests The ceremony includes our stylish Wedding Chapel, the decor ( Designer Fresh Flowers in Chapel Included), professional coordination, the wedding march, a warm friendly officiant and free parking. The ceremony is sincere, heartfelt and we celebrate your moment. The fact is...We set the standard for civil weddings in Los Angeles.

• 834 South La Brea Ave. Los Angeles, 90036 See on map