15500 Stephen S Wise Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90077 Map · Phone number

About Stephen Wise Temple

We are a Reform Jewish Temple with beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces on 19 acres, offering stunning views from atop Mulholland Drive. We are conveniently located off the 405 freeway, at the Skirball Center Drive exit. We offer three catering options to fit your taste and budget. For weddings, this venue may only be used by couples being married by an ordained rabbi. For more information, call Wise Events at 310.889.2247 or email us at WiseEvents@WiseLA.org.

Follow Stephen Wise Temple on

5ebd15f5eb3b1ff5 1 Copy
08 31 16 38 02

9 Reviews for Stephen Wise Temple

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

Stephen Wise is an amazing venue. My kids had their wedding on Oct. 9th and it was fabulous. The ceremony was outside at sunset and was breathtaking. Cocktails continued outside in a different location and was spectacular. It was a perfect flow and everyone loved being there. The people who worked there couldn't have been nicer. The ballroom was incredible- what a dance floor!! And killer views. Stacey Rosenthal, the director of special events is the best. Nothing was too much for her. She was so accommodating and insured that everything ran smoothly. She was prepared with a solution for every issue that arose and is simply fabulous. I appreciate her professionalism and attention to detail. She is very responsive and answered or returned every phone call promptly. Stacey gave us the confidence and comfort to make everything perfect. I would highly recommend this venue and Stacey!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Life · Married on 05/29/2016

Life.FIlm team had a pleasure to photograph and to film different events at Stephen S. Wise Temple- such as weddings and Bar Mitzvah.

We really liked the venue! The Temple has a beautiful view and a lot of nature- which is the great background for the pictures.

We really enjoyed the location which was chosen for the wedding ceremony- it looked spectacular! A lot of room to creative pictures and videos.

Reception hall is impressed us by their size! Very specious!

Life.FIlm will be more then happy to film more weddings and other events there!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jen · Married on 09/06/2015

Stephen Wise hosted my wedding Sept 6th 2015. Stacey, who was my point of contact, was extremely reliable, responsive, and helpful. She made herself available the many times I came to look at the venue and offered insight, assistance, and referrals countless times. She made me feel like she was on my team, working to create the event I imagined.
    My only frustration was that I was unaware that I would not be able to turn off the overhead lighting on top of the dance floor. I was told it was emergency lighting that had to stay on. The room still looked great but I was hoping for a slightly different ambiance.
    The outside area for the ceremony was beautiful, the room looked great, and we decorated the outside patio overlooking the valley with lounge furniture and bistro lighting, creating and indoor/outdoor event space that worked perfectly.
    Overall, I highly recommend the venue and Tarte, the caterer we chose there.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Award

Stephen Wise Temple FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Religious
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware

• No Worries Event Planning
    No Worries Event Planning Wedding Planners

I am an event planner and coordinator who worked at Stephen Wise Temple on behalf of my couple getting married there. I can't speak highly enough for this venue and their staff. The Director of Events, Stacey Rosenthal, is organized, savvy, and extremely responsive. Their preferred caterers are also top notch. Most recently I worked with Ruth and her team at Tarte Catering. Their food was outstanding, and the presentation was sophisticated and stylish. The Temple itself has a patio with a stunning view of the city and warm, well-appointed interiors as well as a great outdoor ceremony space (in fact, my colleague who works with me on events got married there herself!). I highly recommend Stephen Wise for events and weddings.

• 15500 Stephen S Wise Dr Los Angeles, 90077 See on map