The Kinship Perspective

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

Operating out of San Diego, California, The Kinship Perspective creates evocative wedding portraits. Head photographer Miranda Smith is an artist who is passionate about capturing the authenticity of your special day. Her goal is to immortalize the moments that truly bond you together in your union, from your first kiss to your last dance.

The Kinship Perspective is characterized by Miranda’s photojournalistic flair, a practice that she refers to as, ‘committing the emotion of your day to paper’. Through this, she helps you create a collection of keepsakes that allow you to revisit your happiest moments. Miranda’s service is completely customizable, designed to fit the needs of your celebration. Along with full coverage of your special occasion, she offers such a la carte options as bridal sessions and engagement photoshoots. Wedding albums can also be requested so you have a physical, bound copy of your favorite portraits. While based in California, Miranda is more than willing to travel to capture the beauty of your big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kathleen R. Married on 05/28/2022

Miranda is amazing!!!!

Miranda was exceptional from the planning stage to the big day! I would recommend her to anyone. I met her when she was photographing my friend's wedding that I was a bridesmaid in, and I knew that I wanted her to be my photographer for our wedding day. She's organized, professional, and so sweet! She helped me find a videographer, assisted with the timeline for the wedding, drove 2 hours to my location, and made the whole day seamless and special. I could not recommend her more! Our photos are beautiful and she made our first look so special!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn A. Married on 11/06/2021

Highly recommend!

Miranda shot our engagement and wedding photos and I can’t thank her enough for how gorgeous they turned out. Each picture captured the feelings of that moment and it warms my heart to look through them. Miranda has such an eye for lighting and great back drops. But the best part is her love for capturing the couple as they are versus posing them. She’s like a fly on the wall- there to capture your silliness, laughter, joy, and excitement as you spend time together.

Words cannot express how highly I esteem the work of The Kinship Perspective. Miranda has been a friend of mine for several years now and I've had the pleasure of witnessing her in action as a bridesmaid for several weddings. I've always admired how she made everyone feel at ease. She makes the bride and groom feel like they're the only ones there and she captures all of those intimate moments that make you relive the event.

She captured exactly what I wanted the wedding to be about- love and celebration. There is so much joy and laughter in our wedding photos. I truly feel like I get to relive the day as I scroll through each photo.

She is professional, communicative and so timely! I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!!

The Kinship Perspective's reply:

Wedding photos:
    I can't tell you how thrilled I am to read your review. This is exactly how I want all my clients to feel. Your wedding is about the joy and love the two of you share and I'm so honored to be there to capture it and remind you later exactly how those moments felt. I'm so excited to watch your love grow – anniversary photos in a year okay?!
    Engagement photos:
    Gah! Thank you so much! I am SO excited for your wedding in November!! You guys are wonderful people and I can't wait to be there for the joy of your wedding!!!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

10101 Pinnacle Ln San Diego, CA, 91941
6197264868
Location of (The Kinship Perspective)

The Kinship Perspective frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Kinship Perspective include in the starting price?

The Kinship Perspective includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does The Kinship Perspective include in their most popular wedding package?

The Kinship Perspective includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Kinship Perspective offer?

The Kinship Perspective offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does The Kinship Perspective offer?

The Kinship Perspective offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Kinship Perspective offer for wedding events?

The Kinship Perspective offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend The Kinship Perspective and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Kinship Perspective is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Kinship Perspective offer?

The Kinship Perspective currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding