The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort

$18k - $22k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$18k - $22k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort is a beachfront wedding venue set on St. Simons Island, Georgia. This resort is the perfect place for a destination wedding as it offers pristine beaches and many accommodations for your guests. From historical site tours to shrimping and dolphin cruises, you can make your wedding a weekend celebration to remember.

Facilities and Capacity
This waterfront resort offers many elegant options to host your big day. The newest venue is the oceanfront Atlantic Court - a beautiful tented outdoor space. The Lanier Ballroom boasts the most space to host your friends and family with room for up to 270. The Delegal Room offers oceanfront views and formal dining options with room for up to 200 guests. With an even more breathtaking view, the Retreat Room provides panoramic views and space for up to 80 guests. For an intimate reception or ceremony, the Solarium is able to accommodate up to 80 people. For the couples desiring that enviable, oceanfront wedding, there is the Oceanfront Lawn that can seat up to 200 guests or 350 standing.

Being a resort, The King and Prince offers many services to make the time surrounding your wedding stress-free and fun. These services include:

• Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Cake cutting
  • Servers
  • Sound system packages

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$32

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Beach
Garden
Historic Building
Hotel
Resort
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

• Manica
    Manica Z. Married on 05/22/2021

Satisfied is an understatement!!

Professionalism at it’s finest…Southern hospitality beyond measure!!!
    Sarah J. Married on 08/07/2020

Best Weekend Ever

I held my wedding at the king and prince on 1/16/2021. My ceremony was in the historic courtyard and my reception was in the retreat room. I worked with Dionne Pierce, in their catering and conference services, to plan the most perfect day. I began planning only 4 months before my wedding date, which sounds like a nightmare of an idea to most, but thanks to Dionne we were able to make it happen beautifully and perfectly! I was constantly calling and emailing Dionne over those four months and I was always greeted with her kind, patient, and calm manner which always made me feel better. She made sure that all the Is were dotted and Ts crossed! The wedding day was picture perfect- the food was amazing, the servers for dinner were kind and prompt, the drinks kept flowing, and I was never bothered by the King and Prince staff on the day/night of my wedding to answer any questions that could be handled later. Also, since I was traveling from out of town for this wedding they kindly let me set up some decorations I brought the day before and collect my decorations the morning after so I wasn’t worried about anything the day of. I would highly recommend the resort for your wedding and working with Dionne if able. The resort is beautiful and St Simons is a gem. Our guests and us had a blast!
  • Jenna
    Jenna L. Married on 10/05/2019

Destination Wedding Of My Dreams

The King and Prince was truly a perfect place to get married! They made all of my dreams come true! Our ceremony was on the beautiful ocean front lawn and reception was held in the Delegal room adjacent to the lawn! I loved the whole atmosphere of the King and Prince! Dionne was wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding process! I planned our wedding while living in California and Dionne was always available, professional and friendly to work with! She made sure that every detail of our wedding was exactly how I wanted! The majority of our wedding guests stayed at the King and Prince for the weekend and everyone was so impressed with the entire hotel atmosphere, staff, and food! It was so nice to give our guests a beach getaway at the same time as celebrating our wedding! We received so many great compliments and and have so many happy memories from the weekend! We cannot thank the entire staff of the King and Prince enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Team

Lyn Cunningham
Lyn Cunningham
Director of Catering

With a little over 25 years of experience in more than 20 states and well over 500 weddings, I truly love what I do! Helping clients create a wedding with their own style, flair and vision makes the experience even more enjoyable. From the first step to the last goodbye, my team is on site to ensure you, your family and your loved ones focus on making memories to last a life time.

Lisa Presnell Productions Lisa Presnell Productions Wedding Planners

The King & Prince is a beautiful venue! They would be a perfect choice for your special day. Lisa Presnell Productions values their partnership and highly recommends their services.

Island Sound Island Sound Wedding DJs

The King and Prince is one of our oldest and longest lasting relationships. We've been doing weddings and events there since the beginning, nearly 10 years ago. It also happens to be one of our favorites! Historic, elegant, classy, beautiful, and the friendlies staff you're ever likely to meet.

Bobbi Brinkman Photography Bobbi Brinkman Photography Wedding Photographers

Island weddings with that southern charm.....fabbo venue with ocean front I DO to amazing ballroom celebrations!! Bonus is the amazing wedding team that the K & P puts together from the moment you take a tour of the venue to the food to the final send off.......WE LOVE working with this team!!

201 Arnold Rd. Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522
Location of (The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding

Wedding Venues