Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

480 Reviews for The D Jay Company

Projector (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)

We have recently celebrated the best day of our lives - WEDDING! I have to say, that Jay made this day for us. Everything was very easy and went so smooth, we couldn't wish for more!

Even last minute adjustments were easy to make! Jay played great music and was able to create an amazing party that we all enjoyed a lot! We definitely recon[mmend that for any party/event/celebration!

Profile Picture Ekaterina, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Dj that attended our ceremony had the best playlist. We gave him some examples of songs/genres we wanted and he brought it to the plate!

Profile Picture User7851845, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

My family has been using the D Jay Company since 2004 for my fifteenth birthday party. We loved them so much (Jay in particular) that my brother hired him again for his wedding a couple of years ago. It is now my turn to get married in December and I feel so lucky that not only did Jay remember my family, he remembered being at my fifteenth birthday party and reminisced with me about that day. His associates are prompt and professional, even with the stress and nearly forgetting to submit the contract to ensure that he would be there on my special day. I'm so ecstatic to be working with him again and to create even more memories with him and his company.

Profile Picture Amanda Rose, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, One Event Per Day, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System