The D Jay Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Karly
    Karly M. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing dj

This guy had the party going all night! Such amazing music and dj. You can add your own playlist and must play songs which was amazing also! Hire this guy for sure!
  • Mason
    Mason C. Married on 06/27/2021

Thank you!

Thank you for the service and animating the party. We all spent a very good time and many guests said that the DJ was great!
  • Regan
    Regan J. Married on 06/26/2021

Great DJ with Energy

Jay was always available, and he made the process incredibly easy. He kept the energy up all night.
    Brad Y. Married on 06/03/2021

DJ mixed it together so seamlessly

My wife and I worked with The D Jay Company for our wedding party last month and it was a great experience. The Office Staff were able to work with our budget and their site had fairly detailed videos online.

We picked DJ Eddie and after a phone call and in-person meet up we knew we had our guy. Eddie was really open minded to the ideas we wanted for our event and even though my wife and I had waited until the last minute to set up playlists/genres and announcement cues, Eddie pulled through and made it happen.

Our party played such a wide variety of music (from all eras AND cultures per request!) but the DJ mixed it together so seamlessly that the dance floor was never empty. He definitely kept it fun for us and our guests and brought a ton of good energy to the party.

Thanks Jay and The D Jay Company for helping to make our wedding party such a blast! We would have been dancing all night if the venue let us!
    Paula K. Married on 05/01/2021

Danced All Night Long

Jay was a crowed pleaser at our wedding and definitely brought the fun!! All of our guests said they had the best time and danced all night! He always answered my calls and met every detail, including creating a personalized monogram to shine on the wall (Bogo). You can tell he's got all the experience and has fun doing his job :)
  • frankiestein
    Francesca Married on 10/10/2020
    The DJay Company was so helpful and accomodating. Planning before the wedding was a breeze! I loved their online system. The lighting they had provided was exactly what I had been looking for. The music was spoton and our DJ, Eddie, was great throughout the whole night. They are a little pricey, but if you're looking for a smooth ride, I'd definitely recommend them.
    Chloe R. Married on 10/03/2020

amazing DJ

Jay did a wonderful job at our wedding and he was so easy to work with!

The D Jay Company's reply:

Thank You ! Great Party tons of fun... Lets do it again ..........................................................
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 10/03/2020

Nothing but good things to say

The D Jay Company was phenomenal and proactive about planning our event. A highlight was their flexibility to customize a package that best suited our needs. I loved that we could give them a list of songs we wanted to be played, and they kept the party going all night! I highly recommend reaching out to them and letting them take the lead on planning your wedding reception!
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 05/30/2020

Summers Wedding

Jay was a life saver! He helped make our backyard wedding a reality, and the event was very successful! He was easy to communicate with, and always got back to me as soon as possible. I was very impressed by how organized and easy to use their online planning tool was, and Jay made sure everything I had requested was played throughout the night. 10/10 would recommend Jay for all of your weddings and events!
  • Brianna
    Brianna D. Married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful DJ and MC!

Michael was amazing! He ensured a wonderful time. He was sincere, and is great at what he does. He introduced himself to us and made sure everything was squared away. Kept the day flowing and made sure we stayed on time. We were so grateful he was a part of our day.

Jay is the owner of the company and hes wonderful too! Every time I needed something he handled it immediately. His staff is genuine and knowledgeable as well. I loved their pre-wedding forms. So helpful and lists so many options for you!
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 10/26/2019

Jay had everyone dancing the entire night!

He was very easy to work with responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process. During the wedding, he was AMAZING. Our wedding was Indian / Mexican / American and he did such a great job at transitioning between Mexican, America and Indian music. He had the party going and EVERYONE dancing the entire night.

He also provided the photo booth which everyone loved!

I will admit, I was a little skeptical about the negative reviews I read on yelp prior to hiring him. But when I discussed with him, he explained that a lot of brides are very picky and hard to make happy.. which makes sense.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 10/19/2019

Best. DJ. Ever.

We had Mike and he like knew what we needed when it was needed. Never played anything we didn’t like. Best experience ever. Even got our aunt on the dance floor with her oxygen tank!!!!
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing experience !!!

Jay with the D’jay company was such a great DJ! It made my wedding flow so smoothly !!! I am only going to reccomnend the D’jay company to everyone !!! Hands down best DJ !!!!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic Service!

Working with Jay was great. He was flexible with us in beginning and took into account our bad luck streak we were having. He reached out to me multiple times leading up to the wedding to make sure we felt secure and could ask for help when needed. The online software was very in depth as well, easy to use.
    Travis D. Married on 05/11/2019

Amanda and Travis Davis wedding

From the moment we met Jay and went over the details, these guys were on top of it. Every song was covered and perfect from the ceremony to the reception including special request. our dj freddy was awesome. Freddy was fun and very professional. Thank you again!!!!!!
    Sarah B. Married on 03/30/2019

Jay was great!

We had Jay DJ our wedding and he was perfect. Very professional and fun. Made sure every detail was right and double checked before doing anything. Took everyone's music requests.
    The photobooth was a big hit and Jay made sure it was fully stocked at all times.
    Jay was definitely the perfect choice!
  • Patricia
    Patricia Married on 03/30/2019

Worked very well within my budget! Thank you all for a fabulous evening.😜

I would definitely recommend this company to my friends in the future.
    Michael Married on 03/24/2019

Fabulous find for us!!

The D Jay company has been a fabulous find for us!! My wife and I loved their work and I've also contacted them to do an event for the school I work for. Their professional attitude and modern, hip vibe is exactly what we were looking for. Book early, as their calendar tends to fill up fast!! Awesome folks! Thanks for all the hard work D Jay Company!
    Saul F. Married on 03/23/2019

My wedding was on 3/23/19

My wedding was on 3/23/19 and i hired the DJ company as our DJ vendor. Jay, the owner of the company, was the DJ our wedding day. He got all my guests go to the dance floor and had a great time. I am so glad that we had a chance to work with him. The whole process to plan for our wedding (music for ceremony and reception) was online. He did play all the songs that i picked.
    The photobooth was so much fun. I love the red backdrop that Jay recommended for us because it looks amazing on photos. He gave me an USB that has all digital photos that were taken from the photobooth and im pretty impressed by the quality of those photos.

I highly recommended new couples to hire the DJ company, especially Jay. He is such an amazing guy, super friendly and nice, easy to work with.

Thank you Jay.
  • FutureFuentes2019
    Suzy Married on 03/23/2019

5+ Stars!!

Jay is wonderful!! Professional, courteous, honest, trustworthy, and FUN! He played our requests, checked in with us throughout the night, and ALWAYS kept the dance floor FULL! I am so glad we trusted him for our wedding DJ and Emcee services!!
    Marisa W. Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely amazing!

All around amazing experience! The photo booth was a huge hit and everyone had a blast! Had all of our favorite songs, at all the right timing! Thank you jay for making our wedding amazing! - Mrs. & Mrs. Woodward
    Teri Married on 02/23/2019

Great Party!

DJ Romeo was awesome! The party was so fun! He did some great mixing too to keep the party super fresh and jam-pack our favorite songs!
    Alex Married on 02/16/2019

My Gay Wedding !

Hi Jay. Here is the review. Thanks again so much. We will definitely use your awesome company for another event.

WOW WOW WOW!!!
    Merav you did an outstanding job. Once the plan was discussed, ahead of time, the ceremony and reception went on so perfectly. As one of the brides & yes its a gay wedding, I never once had to even think about the music part of the wedding. You played the most perfect music and you really know how to work a room and keep the dancing and partying going. This particular group of invited guests loves to dance and have fun, and you made it happen over and over again. Thanks again so so much for making our wedding perfect. If we ever have a need for another DJ we will definitely be reaching out to The D'Jay Company.

Thank you also to Jay for having such a wonderful and professional business. Thank you for everything that you did for us. You went above and beyond to make our day so very special and stress-free. You guys rock!!!
    Rey Married on 02/16/2019

70th Birthday Party

Jay was all set up as our DJ, as well as having the Photo booth set up, well in advance of our 6pm start time. As we walked in the music began and was so well received by all my guest. The music was spot on and the dance floor was filled all night! The music choices were perfect for the occasion and my guest complimented our choice of The D’Jay Company!!!!