The D Jay Company Reviews

485 Reviews for The D Jay Company

485 The D Jay Company Reviews
  • frankiestein

Francesca · Getting married on 10/10/2020

The DJay Company was so helpful and accomodating. Planning before the wedding was a breeze! I loved their online system. The lighting they had provided was exactly what I had been looking for. The music was spoton and our DJ, Eddie, was great throughout the whole night. They are a little pricey, but if you're looking for a smooth ride, I'd definitely recommend them.

Christine · Getting married on 10/20/2018

My wedding is in two weeks so this review is for the service leading up to the event. They have been super responsive and have set up various check in calls to help me with the planning process along the way. Would highly recommend!

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow everyone danced all night long great company online process made planning easy

The D Jay Company 1

Scott · Married on 04/12/2018

Working with the D’Jay company for our wedding has been an absolute pleasure. From start to finish my wife and I were impressed by his knowledge, professionalism and insight as we planned our wedding. The online portal he has setup is such a great feature and made the planning a snap. The wedding was perfect and Jay did a phenomenal job. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Jay kept the party going. We highly recommend the D’Jay company for your event.

Heidi · Married on 03/24/2018

Jay did an amazing . Best DJ company

Ekaterina · Married on 02/18/2018

We have recently celebrated the best day of our lives - WEDDING! I have to say, that Jay made this day for us. Everything was very easy and went so smooth, we couldn't wish for more!

Even last minute adjustments were easy to make! Jay played great music and was able to create an amazing party that we all enjoyed a lot! We definitely recon[mmend that for any party/event/celebration!

Norman · Married on 12/22/2017

The Dj that attended our ceremony had the best playlist. We gave him some examples of songs/genres we wanted and he brought it to the plate!

Amanda Rose · Married on 12/10/2017

My family has been using the D Jay Company since 2004 for my fifteenth birthday party. We loved them so much (Jay in particular) that my brother hired him again for his wedding a couple of years ago. It is now my turn to get married in December and I feel so lucky that not only did Jay remember my family, he remembered being at my fifteenth birthday party and reminisced with me about that day. His associates are prompt and professional, even with the stress and nearly forgetting to submit the contract to ensure that he would be there on my special day. I'm so ecstatic to be working with him again and to create even more memories with him and his company.

Valerie · Married on 12/02/2017

I can not begin to tell you what a great experience it was to have The D Jay Company at my daughters wedding. Jay Fitzgerald was not only professional but a tremendous pleasure to work with, it was wonderful to have a company that could handle a variety of our needs, the lighting, photobooth and DJ entertainment. His prewedding website was incredibly user friendly and gave us the flexibility to really think about what our daughter and her fiance wanted for entertainment and on the day of the event it was as smooth as it could possibly be. The D Jay Company did a spectacular job and We can't thank them enough..

Desi · Married on 10/14/2017

Jay was everything I had hoped for and so much more.
    The DJay company provided my wedding with up lighting, photobooth & Jay himself DJ'ed.
    He was the perfect MC, I was so nervous about how events were going to unfold but he handled it with smooth execution. He kept the party hyped the whole time with no down or dull moments. People were on the dance floor all night. All my guest raved about how great the DJ was. The best part of it all was how reasonably inexpensive it was for the 5 star service we were provided with. The only thing I wish for was the opportunity to dance more with my guest. Thanks for being awesome Jay!

Aisha · Married on 10/14/2017

The D Jay Co did such a great job. They were timely, professional and were able to read the crowd to ensure a variety of music that kept everyone on the dance floor. I've used them a couple of times and have been pleased every time.

Gerardo · Married on 10/01/2017

DJ Jay was a pleasure to work with. At every step of the way leading up to our wedding he was extremely helpful! Everyone was dancing the entire night away! Jay was very understanding and helpful with helping us please the different age groups that attended our wedding while making it an amazing evening! Jay is one of the most professional DJ's I have ever come across!

Danielle/Peter · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I are super relaxed people, so we were looking for a DJ that would be able to make the whole process as simple and stress free as possible. We found that in the D Jay Company! We met with Jay about a month before our wedding and he worked out all the details with us. Best of all, he had an online checklist of specific moments that would happen during the wedding (mother and father walking down the aisle, cake cutting, garter toss...etc) and easily allowed us to assign specific music to those events from an online music database. It was so simple, my fiance (now husband) and I literally did it one day. The day of the event, everything went off without a hitch and we all had an absolutely incredible time. Huge thanks to the D Jay Company for making our wedding the best dance party of all time!

Danielle & Peter · Married on 09/30/2017

Giovanni · Married on 09/09/2017

Just wanted to let everyone know if you are in need of a DJ. I highly recommend The D Jay Company. We used Geo for our wedding and he is awesome. Very professional, great rates and an all around upstanding guy. Check out The D Jay Company.

Kimberly Ross · Married on 09/08/2017

Jay was the DJ at our wedding last Friday. He really set the tone for the kind of reception we were hoping for. He provided a great time and a great mix of music for all age groups at our wedding. He was so accommodating and did a great job responding to the guest. Thanks to Jay people were dancing BETWEEN courses of our dinner! Nice work - everyone had a blast and commented that the music kept things energetic and people dancing all night long! Don't hesitate to book Jay and his company for your event - I recommend The D Jay Company!

Roland · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely perfect! He really understood our taste and was an amazing addition to our wedding evening.

Blanca · Married on 09/01/2017

The D Jay Company did an unbelievable job at our wedding. Jay was a pleasure to work with and has a wealth of knowledge to share. Even though we had a wedding planner, he helped plan and outline the flow of our big day. He catered not only to our needs and our guests requests, but he brought a sense of calm when we were hit by a storm at our mostly outdoor wedding at the beach. Of all the vendors, he was by far the most valuable!

Ana · Married on 07/14/2017

Everything was amazing! It was easy to follow through and the DJ was super helpful throughout the entire wedding, great personality and choice of music. Would hire them all over again if I had another event soon.

Emily · Married on 07/14/2017

I loved working with the D'jay company. I was given the option go work with them through my venue, Wedgewood. It was so easy working with everyone and our DJ was awesome. Everything we wanted and more. Thank you!

Shawn · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Jay and The D Jay Company and staff was such a pleasure. They are very professional, friendly, and provide the best customer service. In the beginning stages of wedding planning, I was already in touch with Mary & Staff but wanted to look at other vendors. They never once pressured me to choose the company. Office Staff told me they wanted me to have the wedding I wanted. That spoke volumes to me as to the personality of the company and it showed confidence with weddings. I dont think I even looked at any vendors after that--I was 100% sure The D Jay Company was the company I wanted to have at my wedding. They did not disappoint! Danny had the crowd going all night and did a fantastic job that night!

Danny, you are a true gem in the wedding industry.

Thank you for everything!

Christine · Married on 06/11/2017

Jay thank you so much! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you!!

• Ali

alison · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely great! George was a pleasure to work with. Their online planner was a breeze and was a nice touch that allowed us to ensure the music fit "us" and created the atmosphere we wanted during the cocktail hour and dinner. We had a very non-traditional family wedding and George was the best. He went out of the way to make sure all the songs that were played were fun but kid friendly. He was easy to work with and professional. This company offers a lot for your money and truly cares about giving you a great wedding experience. If they don't have the song they get you the song, even if it is an obscure jazz version of a rap song (trust me).

Jaclyn · Married on 05/21/2017

The D Jay Company was great! They not only emailed but called to make sure our wedding went off without a hiccup. Very user friendly form to fill out about song choices and during the event I even asked for a few songs to be played and there was no hesitation. I feel they did a fantastic job with making announcements and keeping the energy going. I am so thankful Wedgewood works with such great vendors.

Guadalupe · Married on 05/20/2017

If you want your wedding guests on the dance floor, book The DJ Company today! Besides having a great system of planning online and letting you select specific songs you want played, DJ Jay kept our party going until the last possible moment! We had a mixed crowd and opted for an 80's 90's club, dance mix and he absolutely delivered! You know you've got a great DJ when your mom is spinning around the dance floor!! Office staff was great from planning to execution, Jay completely read the room and knew exactly what to play and when. Everyone who attended our wedding, said they were absolutely the best DJ's they had ever heard. Thank you DJ Jay and the entire staff Mary & Sahara for making our day even more memorable!!