The D Jay Company Reviews

The D Jay Company 5
The D Jay Company 6
The D Jay Company 7

Brad Young 路 Getting married on 06/03/2021

DJ mixed it together so seamlessly

My wife and I worked with The D Jay Company for our wedding party last month and it was a great experience. The Office Staff were able to work with our budget and their site had fairly detailed videos online.

We picked DJ Eddie and after a phone call and in-person meet up we knew we had our guy. Eddie was really open minded to the ideas we wanted for our event and even though my wife and I had waited until the last minute to set up playlists/genres and announcement cues, Eddie pulled through and made it happen.

Our party played such a wide variety of music (from all eras AND cultures per request!) but the DJ mixed it together so seamlessly that the dance floor was never empty. He definitely kept it fun for us and our guests and brought a ton of good energy to the party.

Thanks Jay and The D Jay Company for helping to make our wedding party such a blast! We would have been dancing all night if the venue let us!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • frankiestein

Francesca 路 Getting married on 10/10/2020

The DJay Company was so helpful and accomodating. Planning before the wedding was a breeze! I loved their online system. The lighting they had provided was exactly what I had been looking for. The music was spoton and our DJ, Eddie, was great throughout the whole night. They are a little pricey, but if you're looking for a smooth ride, I'd definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/20/2010
  • Patricia 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Worked very well within my budget! Thank you all for a fabulous evening.馃槣

I would definitely recommend this company to my friends in the future.

Sarah Black 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Jay was great!

We had Jay DJ our wedding and he was perfect. Very professional and fun. Made sure every detail was right and double checked before doing anything. Took everyone's music requests.
    The photobooth was a big hit and Jay made sure it was fully stocked at all times.
    Jay was definitely the perfect choice!

Michael 路 Married on 03/24/2019

Fabulous find for us!!

The D Jay company has been a fabulous find for us!! My wife and I loved their work and I've also contacted them to do an event for the school I work for. Their professional attitude and modern, hip vibe is exactly what we were looking for. Book early, as their calendar tends to fill up fast!! Awesome folks! Thanks for all the hard work D Jay Company!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    The D Jay Company 8

Saul Fuentes 路 Married on 03/23/2019

My wedding was on 3/23/19

My wedding was on 3/23/19 and i hired the DJ company as our DJ vendor. Jay, the owner of the company, was the DJ our wedding day. He got all my guests go to the dance floor and had a great time. I am so glad that we had a chance to work with him. The whole process to plan for our wedding (music for ceremony and reception) was online. He did play all the songs that i picked.
    The photobooth was so much fun. I love the red backdrop that Jay recommended for us because it looks amazing on photos. He gave me an USB that has all digital photos that were taken from the photobooth and im pretty impressed by the quality of those photos.

I highly recommended new couples to hire the DJ company, especially Jay. He is such an amazing guy, super friendly and nice, easy to work with.

Thank you Jay.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Marisa Woodward 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely amazing!

All around amazing experience! The photo booth was a huge hit and everyone had a blast! Had all of our favorite songs, at all the right timing! Thank you jay for making our wedding amazing! - Mrs. & Mrs. Woodward

Sent on 03/04/2019
    The D Jay Company 9

Teri 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Great Party!

DJ Romeo was awesome! The party was so fun! He did some great mixing too to keep the party super fresh and jam-pack our favorite songs!

Rey M 路 Married on 02/16/2019

70th Birthday Party

Jay was all set up as our DJ, as well as having the Photo booth set up, well in advance of our 6pm start time. As we walked in the music began and was so well received by all my guest. The music was spot on and the dance floor was filled all night! The music choices were perfect for the occasion and my guest complimented our choice of The D鈥橨ay Company!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Alex 路 Married on 02/16/2019

My Gay Wedding !

Hi Jay. Here is the review. Thanks again so much. We will definitely use your awesome company for another event.

WOW WOW WOW!!!
    Merav you did an outstanding job. Once the plan was discussed, ahead of time, the ceremony and reception went on so perfectly. As one of the brides & yes its a gay wedding, I never once had to even think about the music part of the wedding. You played the most perfect music and you really know how to work a room and keep the dancing and partying going. This particular group of invited guests loves to dance and have fun, and you made it happen over and over again. Thanks again so so much for making our wedding perfect. If we ever have a need for another DJ we will definitely be reaching out to The D'Jay Company.

Thank you also to Jay for having such a wonderful and professional business. Thank you for everything that you did for us. You went above and beyond to make our day so very special and stress-free. You guys rock!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Shelby Osburn 路 Married on 02/09/2019

This Weekend's Wedding

Our wedding was just this weekend! And I couldn't be happier with the service The DJay company provided!!! Our DJ's name was Fredy! He was AMAZING!! So professional! He gave us more than we even expected! He was like our own personal wedding coordinator on the day of the wedding! I didn't have to worry about anything, he was on time, well dressed, he coordinated with the other band we had there so that everything would go smoothly! I didn't have to worry about being on schedule with our timeline because he took charge and our wedding reception was wonderful! Better than I could have imagined! And this was all thanks to The D Jay Company! I will definitely use them again!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Stephanie S. 路 Married on 01/26/2019

I'm Extremely Satisfied

Selecting a DJ/EMCEE for a wedding is such an important task. Not only are they in charge of setting the tone/mood for the ceremony and reception, but they basically manage the entire day to your liking. Since day 1 of selecting this company, we've been treated like royalty. Planning a wedding can be a stressful event, but letting The D Jay Company help has been the best decision we have made. I'm extremely satisfied and will definitely use this company again in the future.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    The D Jay Company 10

Stacy Munoz 路 Married on 01/20/2019

Happy Mom !

Jay & Staff made our daughter's wedding so amazing! Very professional and very accommodating. The photo booth was also a big hit. I highly recommend this company for any special occasion!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Sally Sukdol 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Saved the Day! Women's March Inland Empire 2019

Hello Everyone! My name is Sally and I am the Co-President of Women's March Inland Empire. I have to tell you my story on how I was able to book The D Jay Company for the 3rd Annual Inland Empire Women's March. I had a guy that wanted to do the sound, PA for our speakers and music. As the date came near I was informed he did not have the necessary equipment we needed. This all came about the night yes night before the march. I was so worried we had thousands coming to this march and we needed a miracle. With only hours away about 7 pm. I remembered using The D Jay Company about 8 or 9 years ago and he was fabulous! I googled him and left a message, still very worried I had no sound. Then within I think 20 minutes Jay called me. I was somewhat relieved for the call now to see if he could make it happen. I told him what I was going through and all he said is, "okay what time shall we be there". OMG!!! He saved the day!!! Thank you Jay for fitting in our event. Freddy was our DJ and everyone loved him, we got many compliments on you ;o)
    So if you are wondering if The D Jay Company is the right dj for you, don't think twice. They are AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    The D Jay Company 11

Katie Young 路 Married on 01/13/2019

Wow wow wow!

Merav you did an outstanding job. Once the plan was discussed, ahead of time, the ceremony and reception went on so perfectly. As one of the brides, I never once had to even think about the music part of the wedding. You played the most perfect music and you really know how to work a room and keep the dancing and partying going. This particular group of invited guests love to dance and have fun, and you made it happen over and over again. Thanks again so so much for making our wedding perfect. If we ever have a need for another DJ we will definitely be reaching out to The D'Jay Company.

Thank you also to Jay for having such a wonderful and professional business. Thank you for everything that you did for us. You went above and beyond to make our day so very special and stress free. You guys rock!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    The D Jay Company 12

Nicola Bertoni 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Exceptional Service

Jay and the entire staff at the DJ Company are the best! Professional, exceptional service, and just phenomenal at what they do. We had to terminate our agreement with our wedding coordinator, and Jay at the DJ company stepped in and stepped up, big time. Our day was so very special, and having an amazing DJ made all the difference. Their photo booth is so much fun too!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Rebecca Given 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Thank You!

Jay is a mastermind in the DJ Profession. He is a true professional. He DJ'd my little brother's wedding this past Saturday and he rocked it. I am a musician and a DJ myself. I was extremely impressed with his precision, cleanliness, friendliness, Awesome gear and his personality. We will be calling Jay fro the D Jay Company for our future events. Jay you really Brightened up and kept the party going for Freddy and Gina. You are the best!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Gina Mora 路 Married on 01/05/2019

GREAT party, hire the D'Jay Company

The D'Jay Company was the first and only DJ provider we met with. From start to finish, they were just AWESOME! Very professional and most importantly, they will get and keep the party going!

We met with the owner Jay twice before the wedding to go over everything. They have a website where you enter all of the information regarding the wedding party, timing of speeches, etc. You also pick your must-have and do not play list. My new husband and I are both music lovers, so this was great for us. Once you do that, they take care of the rest. The DJ will not only play music, he also serves and emcee and is really an expert on reading the crowd.

DJ Johnny was our DJ. One of the things we will never forget about our wedding was how LOUD it was when he introduced us into the reception. He really had the crowd going -- it was the most awesome feeling ever to hear everyone clapping and cheering for us. I'm getting all choked up now just thinking about it.

Once the party started, IT DID NOT STOP. Seriously, everyone was dancing THE WHOLE TIME. He really took time to go through our music and play all of the songs we requested, for the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. He mentioned the people we wanted on the dance floor for certain songs. He even had my mom getting down until late into the evening! We had Johnny stay an extra hour because we just did not want the party to end.

Afterward, we got a ton of compliments on how fun our wedding was. Bottom line, If you want a GREAT party, hire the D'Jay Company.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    The D Jay Company 13

David Fletcher 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Great Time!

We had DJ Hector here in Palm Springs he played the best music and we danced all night long couldn't have asked for more !
    Great Company easy to work with and loved the online system...

Sent on 12/20/2018
    The D Jay Company 14

Jessica Wibisono 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you for helping us make our wedding perfect!

Jay did a great job as the DJ at our wedding! He was in control of the music for the ceremony, microphones for the officiant, music for the Cocktail hour ( on a playlist) and the entire reception. We had an amazing wedding that went off without a hitch! Jay played all of the songs on our Must Play list and got the guests onto the dance floor with a ton of energy. During the planning process, Jay called a number of times to check in and remind me to fill out the timeline and music selection on the website. Thank you for helping us make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    The D Jay Company 15

Danny Mitchell 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Private party

Great music and sounds! Jay and his team are Awesome

Sent on 12/01/2018

Joy Richie 路 Married on 11/30/2018

They offered the best deal we could find

They offered the best deal we could find on DJ services and a photo booth at our wedding. Jay was very upfront and professional in our. consultations with him and it was easy to communicate and reach out to him directly. Jay provided an excellent balance of following our wishes while sharing his large amount of experience with suggestions and tips. This was especially handy when we sat down with him to finalize the wedding schedule.

He played all of our listed songs and created a fun atmosphere. My wife even requested a brand new song that was barely out and Jay had no problem incorporating it into the playlist.
    Using their wedding planning website is a breeze and we never had to worry about anything.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    The D Jay Company 16

Vy 路 Married on 11/11/2018

the amazing DJ company

My wedding was on 11/11/2018 and i hired the DJ company as our DJ vendor. Jay, the owner of the company, was the DJ our wedding day. He got all my guests go to the dance floor and had a great time. I am so glad that we had a chance to work with him. The whole process to plan for our wedding (music for ceremony and reception) was online. He did play all the songs that i picked.

Thank you Jay.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Esther Song 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Kept up the energy and awesome vibe at our wedding!!

Romeo kept the energy on the dance floor at a fever pitch at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun dancing without much odd interruption! He communicated well with us throughout the reception to make sure we were all on the same page, props to him for being so detail-oriented too!

Sent on 11/13/2018