The Ivy Chest Floral and Decor

Winchester, VA View map Visit website

The Ivy Chest Floral and Decor is a wedding planning service based in Winchester, Virginia. They're experienced and passionate professionals. They know all the ins and out of the wedding planning process, and they have a remarkable talent for innovation. They pride themselves on their ability to turn dreams into reality and make even the most intricate and complex event run smoothly.

The Ivy Chest Floral and Decor offers planning and day-of coordination services. They also provide florals and decor rentals. They can augment the beauty of your venue by the addition of lovely floral arrangements designed especially to suit your unique style and story. They care deeply about their clients, and they want to do their part to make your wedding a magical and unforgettable day.

• Woman-owned

• Meg
    Meg R. Married on 10/21/2021

Wedding-saving Team!!

I will never be able to thank Donnie and the rest of the Ivy Chest team for their professionalism, creativity and resourcefulness. I hired Donnie as a day-of coordinator for my 10/30/21 wedding at the Bright Box theatre. I was on of those brides that started getting worried about day-of logistics and Donnie and her daughter solved every single issue I had even before the wedding.
    - Donnie knows the surrounding area very well, so after hearing that we were paying over $2,000 for a shuttle, she was able to recommend a local service that ended up saving us up to $1,500.
    - Donnie and her team are also AMAZING florists that provide beautiful centerpieces for the our rehearsal dinner last minute.
    - I had already contracted with ANOTHER florist that turned out to be a complete disaster the day of my wedding. I was in tears over my bridal bouquet and without me even knowing, Donnie made me a completely new, beautiful bouquet. She even made a boutonniere for my groom to match. They completely SAVED THE DAY.
    - Their creativity was amazing to see, they used the decor a brought for our venue in ways I wouldn't have even thought of. I loved seeing their passion for creating unique wedding experiences come to life.
    From what I heard from other brides, your day-of coordinator is supposed to solve all the issues without any of them coming back to you - the Ivy Chest team went above and BEYOND to make sure our dream wedding was executed. My only regrets are not hiring Ivy Chest as my FLORIST and wedding coordinator sooner. Donnie and team were truly fun and personable to work with. We came to Winchester to get married and we honestly left with new friends! I cannot wait to see the Ivy Chest grow as a business, I know they will be so successful because of the love they showed us in all the hard work they put into our wedding details.
    If you're getting married in the Winchester area, hire Donnie and the Ivy Chest team ASAP!!!

11 E Boscawen st Winchester, VA, 22601
Location of (The Ivy Chest Floral and Decor)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding