Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About The Halcyon Agency

A collection of on-site hair & makeup artists. Los Angeles based. Available worldwide.

Featured On: People Magazine, People Style Watch, Lucky Magazine, GQ Magazine, Just Jared, Ink, Verily, Glamaholic, Coco Eco, The Influence Magazine, Bello Magazine, Status Magazine, Revere, EnVie Magazine, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Martha Stewart Weddings, Country Weddings, White Wedding Magazine, Utterly Engaged, Once Wed, Green Wedding Shoes.

Commercial Clients: Dolce Vita, Bettinis Swimwear, Temptu, Makeup Forever, Pom Pom LA, Jane Iredale, Dress Theory, Noonday Collection, 31 Bits, Gypsum Style, Mishka Piaf Jewelry, Living Doll LA, Sevenly, Princess Cruises.

Celebrity Clients: Jaimie Chung, Genevieve Morton, Melinda Clarke, Kirsten Alderson, Sarah Bolger, William Shatner, Alton Brown, Ginny Gardner, Autumn Reeser Oscar & Emmy Red Carpet Host Lawrence Zarian, Keltie Knight, Rebecca DaCosta, Brooke White, Lisa Tucker, Sydney Summer, Gregg Sulkin, Tanisha Harper, Callan Mcauliffe, Cast of MTV's Buried Life, Meghan Wiggins, Natalie Dreyfuss, Lead Vocalist of "Boys Like Girls" Martin Johnson, MTV's Ashley Rickards from "Awkward", Crystal Lewis, Chrys Ryan, Jayme Dee.

Follow The Halcyon Agency on

unnamed 3
palmsprings0365ppw800h1062
r1 005afafgggd
carmensantorelliphotography 173
contour beauty
The Halcyon Agency
diy side braid tutorial ideas
r1 015affgaafafgfafgagfgggg
unned 3
unnamed 2
unnamed 3

28 Reviews for The Halcyon Agency

Honestly, how in the world did I get so lucky to have THE Amy Clarke and her team come do make up for my bridesmaids, moms, sister and aunt. They did a phenomenal job and I couldn't have asked for a better artist. All of our make- up and hair came out so STUNNING.

The team was EXTREMELY punctual and I judge a business byvtheir punctuality, service, and honesty. I also want to have a connection with my artist as well and Amy gave me that and more.

I recommend Amy Clarke to every single bride that plans on getting married... WHY? Because my Husband said "Amy, is truly a god given gift to us on our wedding day. She made you look exactly as you are, she was flexible, down to earth, funny, and an amazing person overall". If my cute sexy husband says that, I think I can say more than that.

Amy, you were SO AMAZING. I am so grateful that you were able to do my make up throughout the entire day, including the different make up changes and hair change for the night. One day, you'll be my personal make up artist for life. =]

If you are contemplating and looking for an artist, don't hesistate and just book her! I booked her for the entire day and she literally did cartwheels for me. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Amy · Married on 06/06/2014

I cannot recommend Amy from Amy Clarke makeup enough. We hired Amy to come to our hotel suite and do makeup for all of my bridesmaids and myself at our Palm Springs wedding, which was one of the best decisions that we made during wedding planning. Our planners, Beau & Arrow, highly recommended Amy, and her close friend Dianna Bautista for hair, and we are so glad that we hired her. She is one of the most talented makeup artists I’ve ever worked with--her work is truly artistry.

We were married in June 2014 at the ACE Hotel & Swim Club in Palm Springs, California, but we’re from Connecticut. Lots of people told me that I should be nervous that I wasn’t going to do a wedding trial with Amy in advance, but she was absolutely fantastic! She listened to exactly what I wanted and my makeup was simply stunning. So was everyone else’s. She does the most amazing job, truly, and while other makeup artists get crazy with the eye shadow and fake eyelashes (which often look so obviously fake, or in the case of another recent wedding that I attended, come off after thirty minutes, making you look ridiculous in all of your wedding photos), Amy’s work amplifies natural beauty. I felt like I looked like myself, but a better, prettier version of myself. Exactly what you want for wedding makeup! Her makeup is the best kind—stunning and effortless.

Lastly, Amy is fun and nice and sweet (not to be undervalued). You spend the entire day of your wedding pre-ceremony hanging out with your bridesmaids and your hair and makeup team, and it was really nice to enjoy their company, vibe, and positivity. I was definitely nervous when I was in Amy’s makeup chair, just filled with anticipation and excitement, and it was great to talk and laugh with Amy (this also helped to calm me down). I felt like I could be myself with Amy that day—excited, nervous, anxious, or joyful—and for this, I am tremendously grateful. Not only is she remarkably talent, but she has a really wonderful spirit.

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2014

I had Amy Clarke do the makeup and Danielle Frizelle do hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom. They were both absolutely fantastic. Amy is truly a magician with makeup. If you have any doubts, check out her before-and-afters! She made everyone look and feel gorgeous. Everyone looked like themselves, but with 12 hours of sleep and in perfect lighting. :) I absolutely loved what she did, and my makeup lasted all night--through five hours on the dance floor!

Danielle did an incredible job creating romantic, bohemian braided styles on my bridal party. Everyone's hair was prettier than a Pinterest photo--absolutely to die for!

Both Amy and Danielle are incredibly sweet and fun. They made the experience calm and relaxing. And they are extremely professional--easy to communicate with, very good at sticking to a timeline, and great at giving input about what will and won't work. I would hire either of them again in a second!

• Roya Jade Photography
    Roya Jade Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy Clarke is by far the most professional and creative makeup artist that I have encountered. Her ability to enhance your beauty with makeup is unreal. There is no better than Amy Clarke Makeup Artistry.

• Harmony Loves
    Harmony Loves Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Amy on several occasions and her work is amazing. Plus, she is beyond sweet! I highly recommend her!

• Dana Grant Photography
    Dana Grant Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy Clarke is amazing! She professional, friendly and does incredible work!