Dana Grant Photography

Costa Mesa, CA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Fun, fantastical photography. Looking for people who are artsy, fun and want a highly personal, one-of-a-kind experience.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Rachael
    Rachael Married on 01/05/2020

Amazing, Professional, and Fun

Dana and her husband Evan are an amazing couple! They were willing to do a payment plan, included engagement photos, and had really made me feel that my wedding day would be photographed perfectly. I've worked with Dana before and not only is she a great personality with awesome ideas for amazing shots, but she listens to you if you have an idea that you want to try and she makes it work. Getting a large family together for photos, especially when there are so many little sub-groups (just the cousins, just the parents, just the aunts, etc.) can be like herding cats, but Dana and Evan had me make a list of what I wanted so they didn't forget anything and they were patient and wonderful with the family, yet firm so that we didn't spend so much time taking pictures that we couldn't enjoy the rest of the party. They made sure to keep an eye on sunset and discreetly let us know when we should make an escape for sunset photos so we didn't miss that opportunity. We are so pleased with Dana and Evan and are so glad that we used them for our wedding.
    Christina Married on 06/02/2018
    Selecting Dana to document our wedding was the best decision my fiancé and I made. She is professional, kind, caring and extremely talented. Her work documents special moments organically and genuinely! She is now part of our forever family! Thank you Dana for being so fantastic!
    Samantha Married on 03/26/2016
    I had an AMAZING experience with Dana. I hired Dana for a boudoir photoshoot on Thumbtack as a wedding gift for my husband. She far exceeded my expectations! Her studio space is stunning, and she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful during the photoshoot, and I couldn't be happier with the photos. My husband-to-be is going to love them. THANK YOU, DANA! I will definitely be using her again in the future.

Dana Grant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! You're the sweetest and I can't wait to see you again! xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vintage Photobooth Rentals Vintage Photobooth Rentals Photo Booths

Dana's documentary style is fresh and imaginative. She has done my wedding photos, maternity and family photos. Each time I feel like I have an art piece to hang on my wall! You feel natural and like yourself the whole time she is working with you and she never puts you into poses. Her work is like nobody else out there and I would definitely hire her all over again.

The Halcyon Agency The Halcyon Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dana Grant is a very talented artist, very professional and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera which is super important when you need to look your best on your wedding day! I recommend Dana to all my brides, her pictures are works of art and will be treasured for a lifetime!!

KG Hair and Makeup KG Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dana and Jeremy are the most talented photographers in the area!!! Every wedding we have worked together on has been flawless! The brides rave about their experience working with Dana and Jeremy! Love them!! My husband and I have used them for many personal events as well as for my business. I recommend them a thousand times to any bride who wants a relaxed, creative and uniquely fabulous photographer! They are one of the coolest couples I know and work so well together.

248 Victoria St #6, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627
9512832002
Location of (Dana Grant Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding