Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Dana Grant Photography

Fun, fantastical photography. Looking for people who are artsy, fun and want a highly personal, one-of-a-kind experience.

Follow Dana Grant Photography on

joshuatreewedding0844
a0df6634e04325fe 1467778786876 0547

26 Reviews for Dana Grant Photography

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Selecting Dana to document our wedding was the best decision my fiancé and I made. She is professional, kind, caring and extremely talented. Her work documents special moments organically and genuinely! She is now part of our forever family! Thank you Dana for being so fantastic!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/26/2016

I had an AMAZING experience with Dana. I hired Dana for a boudoir photoshoot on Thumbtack as a wedding gift for my husband. She far exceeded my expectations! Her studio space is stunning, and she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful during the photoshoot, and I couldn't be happier with the photos. My husband-to-be is going to love them. THANK YOU, DANA! I will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Dana Grant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! You're the sweetest and I can't wait to see you again! xoxo

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2014

Dana is beyond amazing! She was our photographer for our wedding in Oct. (along with her 2nd photographer Evan) and was perfect from the beginning. We started with an engagement shoot, which she made incredibly easy and fun. She is professional, responsive, always goes above in beyond, and adds unique touches to things like our flash drive for our photos, which really sets her apart. On our wedding day, her and Evan was just wonderful. They made us comfortable and fit in like they were good friends and part the of the wedding party. Our family and friends just love them.
    Outside of all the wonderful things I could say about who Dana is as a person and professional (which I think is honestly crucial in looking to hire a wedding photographer) her photos are stunning. They are a perfect balance between artistic, unique and classic. She has an ability to retell the day through photography, which for us, was priceless.
    I would highly recommend her for any and all photography needs; we found our photographer for life!

Sent on 12/15/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dana Grant Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Vintage Photobooth Rentals
    Vintage Photobooth Rentals Photo Booths

Dana's documentary style is fresh and imaginative. She has done my wedding photos, maternity and family photos. Each time I feel like I have an art piece to hang on my wall! You feel natural and like yourself the whole time she is working with you and she never puts you into poses. Her work is like nobody else out there and I would definitely hire her all over again.

• The Halcyon Agency
    The Halcyon Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dana Grant is a very talented artist, very professional and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera which is super important when you need to look your best on your wedding day! I recommend Dana to all my brides, her pictures are works of art and will be treasured for a lifetime!!

• Kacee Geoffroy Hair and Makeup
    Kacee Geoffroy Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dana and Jeremy are the most talented photographers in the area!!! Every wedding we have worked together on has been flawless! The brides rave about their experience working with Dana and Jeremy! Love them!! My husband and I have used them for many personal events as well as for my business. I recommend them a thousand times to any bride who wants a relaxed, creative and uniquely fabulous photographer! They are one of the coolest couples I know and work so well together.

• Costa Mesa, 92627 See on map