Dana Grant Photography Reviews

26 | Costa Mesa, CA

26 Reviews for Dana Grant Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Selecting Dana to document our wedding was the best decision my fiancé and I made. She is professional, kind, caring and extremely talented. Her work documents special moments organically and genuinely! She is now part of our forever family! Thank you Dana for being so fantastic!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/26/2016

I had an AMAZING experience with Dana. I hired Dana for a boudoir photoshoot on Thumbtack as a wedding gift for my husband. She far exceeded my expectations! Her studio space is stunning, and she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful during the photoshoot, and I couldn't be happier with the photos. My husband-to-be is going to love them. THANK YOU, DANA! I will definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Dana Grant Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! You're the sweetest and I can't wait to see you again! xoxo

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2014

Dana is beyond amazing! She was our photographer for our wedding in Oct. (along with her 2nd photographer Evan) and was perfect from the beginning. We started with an engagement shoot, which she made incredibly easy and fun. She is professional, responsive, always goes above in beyond, and adds unique touches to things like our flash drive for our photos, which really sets her apart. On our wedding day, her and Evan was just wonderful. They made us comfortable and fit in like they were good friends and part the of the wedding party. Our family and friends just love them.
    Outside of all the wonderful things I could say about who Dana is as a person and professional (which I think is honestly crucial in looking to hire a wedding photographer) her photos are stunning. They are a perfect balance between artistic, unique and classic. She has an ability to retell the day through photography, which for us, was priceless.
    I would highly recommend her for any and all photography needs; we found our photographer for life!

Sent on 12/15/2014

There are no amount of words I can type that would describe how happy my wife and I are with Dana and her work. We had looked at so many photographers leading up to our wedding, so many who we thought we had liked until we found Dana near the end of our search. Her pictures were absolutely amazing and we knew that we had to have her for our wedding. It was the best decision we ever made, we regarded Dana as the vendor centerpiece to our wedding. She did not disappoint, Dana was always responsive with emails and calls, helped us plan our engagement shoot and wedding photo list. During our engagement shoot we had a total blast with her because not only is she a great photographer who will capture you and your spouse in your natural state but she has the coolest personality. It honestly felt like we just took a trip to Santa Barbara with a friend who just happened to be a super awesome photographer. Leading up to our wedding Dana helped plan the day with us and made sure that she knew exactly what photos we needed and wanted. On the day itself she was on time and ready to roll, she worked so fantastically with our videographers it seemed like they were on the same team. After looking at our engagement pictures and most recently our wedding photos Dana was worth every penny and more. We have the most beautiful photos and more than a few that make us laugh and bring a smile to our face. I cant imagine our wedding without Dana's help, professionalism and guidance. If you are having a wedding or any other kind of event you owe it to yourself to look at Dana's work. Thank you Dana for all you did and for just being you.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kristi · Married on 08/30/2014

Dana took our wedding photos about a year ago, and I'm still obsessed with them. She was professional and fun at the same time. She kept us on schedule and still managed to keep us relaxed. The quality of pictures she took is unparalleled. She did our engagement shoot as well and we have giant prints placed around the house. I ended up hiring her to do a boudoir shoot to surprise husband. I would hire her again for anything in a heart beat. Best money we spent on our wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Allie · Married on 05/17/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dana - my husband and I used her for our engagement photos as well and will use her again for any other photography needs we may have! She's amazing to work with and really helps you feel at ease behind the camera. Plus, her photos are outstanding. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Catie · Married on 12/14/2013

Dana is the most real and natural photographer I have ever worked with. She has an amazing personality and you feel a connection with her instantly. She made us feel really comfortable and we never felt like we were posing. Then when we got our pictures back they were complete magic! Every wall in my house has a picture that Dana Grant took. She photographed our wedding, later my maternity pictures and then our family pictures. Everyone that sees them in my house acts like we have a magnificent piece of art work in our house and I couldn't agree more. Dana is not just a picture taker, she is an artist.

Sent on 12/31/2013
  • Katie L

Katie · Married on 06/08/2013

Dana was an excellent choice for our wedding photography. We wanted someone who would not only capture the feeling of our big day but also create a story with her pictures that would tell our wedding day tale.
    We picked a package that included an engagement shoot along with our wedding day. The engagement pictures are some of my favorite pictures of us. They are clear, beautiful, well posed and creative. There were a lot to choose from so we were able to create a beautiful guestbook with pictures for our wedding day.
    On the day of the wedding, we had two photographers and both caught not only the usual pictures, but the filler pictures of those moments in between that really completed the set for us.
    Dana is kind, creative, and has a beautiful eye for photography. She uses the light well and builds a story with each shot from our engagement through our wedding day pictures.
    We love our pictures and are very happy with the whole process from beginning to end with Dana. She was responsive to our emails, kept us up-to-date with any ideas she had and she was easy to talk to. We felt the price we paid was worth it because we will be looking at these pictures for years and years to come. They are very special to us and we wouldn't have wanted anyone else to bring to life this day for us as Dana did.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Amy · Married on 03/09/2013

I am so glad I decided to hire a professional photographer and I couldn't be happier with Dana Grant. I actually loved her work with my friend's wedding a few years back and even then I was impressed with her demeanor when working with us (I was in the bridal party). On my wedding day, Dana captured some very important moments that signify much more than a special day--she captured the humor, love and happiness shared among people in the photos. Some of the candids I cannot wait to print out for my loved ones. Dana is genuine, reasonable, very easy to communicate with and she really gets the job done in a friendly, professional manner. I cannot recommend Dana enough! She really cares for her clients' needs.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Karen · Married on 08/25/2012

Dana is adorable, and she was fun to work with. I like her style and our daughter's images are superb!
    Thank you, Dana!

Sent on 01/07/2013

D · Married on 02/25/2012

Dana was one of our best vendors. She's very professional but easy going at the same time. For both the engagement session and wedding day, she was very familiar with locations to take the pictures that fit our vision. We had a large wedding and she directed our guests appropriately to avoid chaos! Our pictures are beautiful and timeless! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/27/2012
  • W

Kelly · Married on 10/02/2010

Love Dana! She is awesome. She really captured our personalities as well as all of our friend's personalities. Your know you have a good photographer when you forget she is there!

Sent on 12/13/2010
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2010

I absolutely love Dana's work and was so happy to work with her for our engagement and wedding photos. We are SO happy with all the pictures that we've seen and can't wait for future opportunities to take more photos!! Dana is professional, yet fun and friendly. She loves what she does and her work shows it.

Sent on 08/30/2010
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/05/2010

Dana did an amazing job! My husband and I were truly blown away by how she was able to capture our personalities in her photos. We will have these photos for the rest of our lives and will be able to share them with our family and friends for years to come. We were truly blessed to have found someone who cared about our day as much as we did and that is reflected in our photos. Thank you Dana!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2009

I LOVED the work that Dana Grant did for my wedding. I knew right away that I wanted her to do all of our photography. She does amazing work. I never thought that a photography could bring such emotion out. I am in love with my pictures. I couldn't have asked for a more down to earth, fun and creative person to capture the most intimate moments of my day. She has reasonable prices and is great to work with.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Jamie · Married on 08/28/2009

Dana and Jeremy are wonderful. Their photography is fresh, unique, and artsy, and captures the special moments like no other photography I have ever seen. They are unique because they focus on capturing moments as they happen rather than staging a lot of posed pictures. I am convinced this is why their pictures are so amazing. They are also a pleasure to work with and of all our vendors, were the most responsive and flexible. We really enjoyed getting to know them during our engagement session and loved having them be part of our wedding day. I already recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Darci · Married on 11/03/2007

The most amazing photographers out there, I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/23/2008

Cassie · Married on 08/18/2007

Dana Grant Photography is absolutely exceptional! Dana and Jeremy Grant are two of the most wonderful and creative people my husband and I have ever met. They have an amazing eye for photography and know how to capture those special moments with a beautiful and creative flair. They know how to capture exactly what you are looking for and they are the best people to work with. They are always easy to get a hold of to answer any questions or requests, they are extremely fun to hangout with, and they are very professional from start to finish. We absolutely loved working with them and now we have the most amazing pictures to remember our wedding day! We most definitely recommend this talented couple! =)

Sent on 01/26/2008

ELlie · Married on 05/18/2007

Working with Dana and Jeremy Grant was incredibly fun and easy - exactly what you want on your wedding day! Beyond that - their work is absolutely fabulous - and never failed to disappoint. What I really appreciated was that they didn't shoot the same photos that they do for all of their other clients. They found a way to make our wedding photos unique to us. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/22/2008

Allison · Married on 08/27/2006

Dana and Jeremy were so great to work with. They fit in so well with our guests that they were able to capture really candid shots, not stiff or posed. Our pictures turned out amazing, and I love the layout of our Wedding book/album - so unique! I also did a boudoir session with Dana for our first anniversary. My husband and I are both quite pleased with how they turned out...

Sent on 01/28/2008

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2006

I feel so blessed to have had Dana and Jeremy photograph my wedding. These photos are truly photos that my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime. They have an amazing eye, an amazing ability to capture all of those candid moments that you may have forgotten untill you see them on film. They break the mold on "tradional" wedding photos, and deliver superb memories that take you back to the exact moment they were taken. I would so highly recommend Danagrantphography for any special moments that you would like to capture forever. For any special occasion you may have, you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 03/04/2008

Amy · Married on 10/23/2004

The BEST wedding photographers, hands down! Dana and Jeremy made us feel at ease, it was like our best friends were taking our pictures. And the results were amazing! They captured every moment and the pictures tell a story of our special day.

I always tell people that our wedding wasn't perfect but our photos were! Our photos are our most treasured items and memories of our wedding day!

Sent on 02/12/2008

Rebecca · Married on 11/15/2002

Jeremy & Dana Grant are the best photographers ever & I love them!

Sent on 02/12/2008

Mechele · Married on 05/30/2009

Dana and Jeremy are a husband and wife team that are absolutely fabulous and so talented! Their creative ability combined with their professionalism, flexibility and personalities make them an awesome team to work with. We loved having them at our wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2009

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2007

I highly recommend this photographer for ANY of your picture needs. This couple was amazing to work with, I was happy with all the prints from the wedding, and from our engagement shoot. They know how to capture a moment. At the wedding, they knew how to get in there and get the special moments without being seen. They helped make my day stress free.

Sent on 01/06/2008