Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 17

28 Reviews for The Grovers

Anne · Married on 07/12/2014

Troy and Aimee make such a dynamic duo, not only as professionals, but as people! Not only did they make us feel at ease during both our engagement session and wedding, but our images came out better than expected. I wish I had another reason to hire them! Am now even considering a one-year anniversary 'trash the dress' shoot so I can simply work with them again and have more images of the two of us. You will not be disappointed! And did I mention they're the most genuinely sweet people, too? My husband and I wish we lived in Orange County so we could hang out with them more regularly! An added bonus: they blended into our wedding day seamlessly--everyone thought they were guests!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Kiley · Married on 06/14/2014

We loved working with Troy and Aimee from Troy Grover Photographers! This husband and wife duo knows exactly how to capture the day. They made us feel at ease during the engagement session and wedding day, and the pictures came out better than we could have ever expected! The pictures are so classic that I know we will love them as much as we do today as we will in 30 years from now. They are incredible people and hope to work with them again some day!

Sent on 11/17/2014

katherine · Married on 07/13/2013

Literally THE BEST. You don't need to tell them anything, they are amazing at what they do, just TRUST them! Our pictures are breathtaking and they make you feel incredibly comfortable.

Sent on 09/17/2013