Branford, CT 06405 Map · Phone number

About The Gay J.P.

My mission is to work with you and your partner to create a day you will always remember. Located just 2 minutes away from the Branford, CT town hall is my turn of the century home. If you and your partner choose, we can perform the ceremony in my garden, where you will find a charming gazebo, soothing water features and my prize winning roses. Perhaps an inside wedding is more to your liking? The fieldstone fireplace is the perfect spot for you to say 'I Do' while a pianist plays the baby grand piano in the foyer.

Maybe you just need a flexible, caring, sensitive Justice of the peace willing to work with the team of professionals you've already hired, or maybe you just want someone to simply officiate. What ever you needs are, I can work with you to make your day a special one.

This is YOUR special day. It is about you. I can offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the officiating process so you can make informed decisions. I can even give you some ideas about writing your own vows, or orchestrating personal elements, such as a unity candle, into the ceremony. I consider the opportunity to be a part of 'the happiest day of your life' to be an honor. Selecting my services will guarantee a special day with spectacular memories that will last you a lifetime.

210493101501617770210081602845o
210493101501617770210081602845o
575a37509f1b17d5 lola n don
226925101501617934110082518442n
The Gay J.P.

66 Reviews for The Gay J.P.

The Gay J.P. 1
The Gay J.P. 2
The Gay J.P. 3
The Gay J.P. 4
The Gay J.P. 5

John · Married on 11/13/2018

You won't find a better person

Don was amazing from the beginning. He accommodated a skype call with one of us with him, the other in England. He told us of his experience, listened to our story, and asked really relevant questions. We explained the type of service we wanted and he did not disappoint. A number of the guests commented on his service and it being the best they had attended.

Sent on 12/04/2018

B..k.. · Married on 10/15/2018

Wonderful!

It was wonderful. We wanted something small, quiet, and tasteful, and that is exactly what we received. Don was very helpful, and made this so much easier for us. He also has a beautiful garden area that can be used for the services. Thank you Don.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Paige · Married on 05/26/2018

Don provided us with a detailed and intimate wedding ceremony. In getting to know us, he captured our love for one another and conveyed it to our guests beautifully.

Sent on 06/01/2018

The Gay J.P. FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

• Branford, 06405 See on map