Glastonbury, CT 06033 Map · Phone number

About Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

We have all been to wedding ceremonies that feel like they came from a box. No matter how well spoken, doesn't it seem like most wedding ceremonies start to sound the same? It doesn't have to be that way. This is your wedding and your story matters. I create unique and extraordinary ceremony experiences.

A heartfelt, personal ceremony creates a swell of excitement and joy that flows right into the reception and sets the tone for a magical event. How do I know this, because I have officiated for hundreds of ceremonies in the past 5 years across Connecticut, New England and for destination weddings abroad.

My name is Elisa Chase, I am an ordained non-denominational Minister and a certified Life Cycle Celebrant® Creating a heartfelt, personalized ceremony that you and your family and friends will remember forever, is my goal. If you are looking for something more than a standard ceremony, that embraces your perspectives, I would love to talk to you about how we can work together to craft a wedding ceremony that becomes a meaningful and integrated part of your wedding experience.

I bring an open mind and heart, a collaborative style, a contemporary, creative approach, and all the organizational tools needed. All you bring is eachother and your story. We can take it from there. I believe you should have as much input into your wedding ceremony as you do in all the other aspects of your wedding day and I have a standard time honored process that starts and ends with YOU. Your ceremony is written just for you, and you approve every word.

Remember all the reasons you fell in love, hold onto the way you make eachother feel, walk down the aisle confident and excited. Your wedding ceremony will affirm your commitment and leave you feeling wonderful.

You can find out more about me at www.tapestryceremonies.com or stop by and LIKE my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tapestryceremonies.

Contact me today to set up some time to get to know each other and to reserve your wedding date,

Elisa

karinasteve4
catdan

50 Reviews for Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

We were married last night in the sweetest ceremony. We wanted a small intimate experience, we wanted our ceremony to highlight the night and tell our own story. We did not want or need standard cookie cutter words from some pinterest board. Elisa wrote a ceremony that was elegant but simple, meaningful but light, romantic but never sappy. Everyone says you forget the ceremony because it goes by so fast, but I don't think I will ever forget the vows we made or the way I felt or the looks on the faces of my family and friends. Our wedding ceremony was totally and amazingly beautiful. Thank you Elisa.

Sylvia · Married on 05/05/2018

We heard about Elisa through a friend and decided to contact her. We had no real idea what a Celebrant is or what they do or how they work and we were not even sure what to ask. We knew with the first email that we were working with someone that was going to be easy to work with and fun. It was a great experience from that first email. Our ceremony was written about who we are and it was created to be something that looked like a traditional wedding, which we wanted, but was not at all formal or stuffy or full of things that are not "us". Instead Elisa filled our ceremony with our favorite movie quotes, baseball trivia because that's how my husband and his brothers talk, a reading that made our Mother's understand how much we love them and even a way for both of our Fathers to be in but not have any "who is giving away this woman" stuff. We felt like our ceremony went from something we almost wanted to avoid, to one of our favorite parts of the whole day. I hope everyone feels the same way and if you are not sure, you should email Elisa because she will get you there and she will make your entire friends and family feel like your wedding was an inspiration.

Kalyn · Married on 12/09/2017

We have always wanted to get married in Vermont, and did not know anyone up there. We were impressed that Elisa was willing to travel, worked on our ceremony through Skype, and made us feel like she really knew us. When we finally met her we felt right at home. Our wedding was small and intimate and our ceremony was totally us. Being it was a small ceremony we felt we needed so much more from the actual service. Elisa and her partner were the absolute most amazing people we could have hope to work with. She was able to combine our heritage, our hobbies and even our favorite drink into a ceremony we will never forget.

Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies FAQ