48 Reviews for Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies

Episcopalian (1)
Jewish (1)
No Denomination (1)
48 Elisa Chase, Tapestry Ceremonies Reviews

We have always wanted to get married in Vermont, and did not know anyone up there. We were impressed that Elisa was willing to travel, worked on our ceremony through Skype, and made us feel like she really knew us. When we finally met her we felt right at home. Our wedding was small and intimate and our ceremony was totally us. Being it was a small ceremony we felt we needed so much more from the actual service. Elisa and her partner were the absolute most amazing people we could have hope to work with. She was able to combine our heritage, our hobbies and even our favorite drink into a ceremony we will never forget.

Profile Picture Kalyn, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved working with Elisa. Our ceremony was fun, spirited, romantic and just what we were looking for. She got it totally right.

Profile Picture NICK, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sometimes you just know the moment you meet someone, you want to work with them. Others you meet and you want to hang out with them. Some you meet and you can't wait to do both- that was exactly how it was when we met Elisa. It was not just the ceremony she wrote for us, but it was how she talked and listened to us and to our families. We all knew we were in good hands, my bridal party loved her, my parents who I thought would never get over our decision to not have a religious wedding, were blown away with how perfect the ceremony was. It was fun, it was respectful but not overbearing, it was just totally us and we will always remember how special our ceremony made us feel.

Profile Picture Jenni, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elisa was the perfect fit for our wedding. You cannot go wrong hiring her to create and officiate your wedding. Thank you Elisa!

Profile Picture James, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had not really budgetted for an officiant or a Celebrant, but after meeting Elisa we knew this was going to be something we were making the right decision about. We got so many compliments and amazing feedback about our ceremony and it was not just touching for us, but for our families and friends. Elisa was easy and funny and made this more than we ever planned or expected. Our ceremony went from being something we wanted to get over with to the most romantic part of the day.

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are so incredibly grateful to Elisa for our beautiful and personal wedding ceremony. Elisa wowed us from the first phone call with her creative ideas, personality, and professionalism. She sent us each a questionnaire to fill out about ourselves, out relationship, our love, everything about us. She took many of those elements and incorporated them into our ceremony. We felt that she really captured our relationship and created a truly personal ceremony that made our guests feel included as well. She included a few details that neither of us had heard of, like having out families pass our rings up and down rows to share their blessings, that made the ceremony that much more special. We had countless guests telling us how much they loved our ceremony. Elisa will make your ceremony one to be remembered.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Episcopalian, Jewish, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

We think one of the best things we did for our wedding was look for an Officiant who could make our ceremony special. Not neccisarily crazy different but a ceremony that said something about who we are and what we mean to eachother. Elisa was the BEST officiant we could have imagined. She was spot on in getting to know us and in putting together a ceremony that everyone loved. We all laughed and tears were real and honest. We cannot recommend working with Elisa strongly enough. Worth it. Warm. Creative. Caring. Amazing ceremony.

Profile Picture Kirby, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Choosing Elisa to be our wedding officiant was the best decision of our wedding day. The ceremony she created set a tone of pure joy for us and our loved ones. We had moments of laughter, moments of tenderness, moments of nostalgia and an overwhelming feeling of love. The ceremony was meaningful and inclusive, which is exactly what we'd hoped it would be. We cannot say enough great things about Elisa. From our first meeting we had a sense that she would make sure we had the ceremony WE wanted. And that is just what she delivered. She far exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Non-religious

When it comes to a well thought out, gentle approach to the most important occasion in a couple's life, we couldn't have possibly asked for a better Officiant! Elisa went out of her way to meet with us in a spot that we were comfortable with and truly celebrated my engagement and pending marriage from moment one. It was because of Elisa's kind heart and gentle soul that we knew she was the one to marry us. Her ceremony was written beautifully, as has been told to us by many of our guests! We also can promise that she will ensure your ceremony is catered and tailored specifically to your needs, whatever they may be! Elisa, thank you so much for all you did for us to start our marriage off on the best foot!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Best wedding ceremony we could ever imagine. Our friends and family could not stop talking about it all night long. Worth the investment, time and effort to create an memory we will never forget.

Profile Picture Thad, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We met with Elisa for the first time at a Starbucks down the road from our house. It was supposed to be a twenty minute meeting but I think we ended up being there for close to two hours! Elisa is a wonderful person and she is very personable. It felt like we had known her for years. We knew that we had to have her as our celebrant! After booking with her, Elisa sent us questionnaires that we had to fill out separately so she could create our ceremony. The questions were great because in a stressful time it was nice to be able to take a step back and really reflect on our relationship. It puts everything into perspective! After we sent in our questionnaires she sent us back our first draft and we went back and forth until the ceremony was just right. The BEST part about this whole process is how truly personal it makes the whole ceremony. I told Elisa going into this that I didn't want people to just brush off the ceremony and only focus on the reception (as let's face it, many people tend to do). She helped us create such a special ceremony that SEVERAL people came up to me during the reception and wanted to talk about how great and uniquely "us" it was. We are so thankful to Elisa for everything!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 7/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Greg and Elisa were both great to work with and we loved our ceremony. It was what we wanted and it was fun and easy going. As far as we are concerned working with either Greg or Elisa is a great opportunity. Our highest recommendations. We thought we just wanted as plain of a ceremony as possible, but when we talked about it, what we really wanted was a ceremony that was better for us than anything we had seen in churches or by the JP guy who showed up at our friends weddings. THIS is a wedding ceremony you will WANT your friends and family to come to and they will thank you for it.

Profile Picture Shawn, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you for making our day wonderful. We loved working with you and highly recommend you. People asked us all day how we found you and we are so glad we did.

Profile Picture User4964139, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved our wedding ceremony and working with Elisa. It was not just super easy but it was a lot of fun. We had the wedding we wanted. It was all about us and it was all about the people we love. Elisa found a way to integrate things from both of our cultures without being preachy. Both of our families loved it, and even my super old school Grandmother cried and said it was beautiful. We thought so too. It was just amazing

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Elisa was one of the best decisions we made in terms of our wedding. Our ceremony was important to us, we wanted something that would keep our family and friends interested and engaged with us from the start. Our ceremony was sublime. It was more than we realized and it meant so much to us, and to our family and friends. People are still asking us about how we got a ceremony that was just so perfect for us. Easy, fun, meaningful, special are tje words that come to mind about working with Elisa and about our ceremony.

Profile Picture Karen, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After our first meeting, I knew Elisa was perfect to officiate my wedding. She is warm, personable and funny- and a true pro at what she does. She cares about her clients and will go above and beyond and always readily accessible via email and phone. As a nervous bride, it’s reassuring to have someone so wonderful there for you during the most important process of planning- your ceremony.

In my wildest dreams I could never have imagined she could take mine and my husband’s questionnaires and make it so personal it captured our love story in the most beautiful way. It had pieces of him, it has pieces of me … and the best balance of our personalities. She had the guests both crying and laughing. My husband is not at all emotional- and at the ceremony he couldn’t fight back the tears. That’s how good she is. The talent she has to understand a couple and write their story and vows in such a way … it’s truly a gift.

I am honored and grateful that we were so lucky to have Elisa on the most important day of our lives and make it so memorable. Our friends and family kept going on and on about how great the ceremony was.

I would recommend Elisa to any couple looking for an officiant – if I could give her more than 5 stars I would!

Profile Picture Erica, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elisa was such a delight to work with! My husband and I were the couple who didn't know specifics but had an idea of where we would like our wedding ceremony to go. We told her to just go with it and do her thing and boy did she deliver. Our ceremony was nothing short of amazing and captured our essence as a couple to a T! Everyone that attended commented on how perfect and great Elisa made our ceremony. I would highly recommend her services!!!

Profile Picture Leila, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elisa was so easy to work with! The cermony fit us down to a tee. She personalized the vows to fit us and we couldn't be more happy!

Profile Picture Heidi , 8/15/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elisa wrote the most beautiful, personal ceremony for us. She was able to capture us and our relationship perfectly- incorporating our personalities, our history, and even the mountain setting of our wedding into the ceremony. She was incredibly professional and easy to work with, and she really knows how to put a stressed bride's mind at ease! We had so many wedding guests tell us how beautiful the ceremony was and how it made them laugh and cry.

We absolutely couldn't have picked a better celebrant for the most important day of our lives and we will be forever grateful to her for making it everything we had dreamed of and more.

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everything was perfect. The vows were exactly what we were looking for. We've already had multiple couples ask us for her information and tell us how perfect the ceremony was.

Profile Picture User4225420, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We can't thank Elisa enough for creating a ceremony that was more meaningful than we thought we would ever find. She was really supportive of my self and my partner. We really liked meeting her, but on our wedding day we were a little nervous, when we saw her walking across the park with a huge smile on her face we totally relaxed and felt joyful and relaxed.

As a same gender couple, we felt like Elisa was there for us in so many ways. Our ceremony made us both cry because it made us realize how happy we are to be able to spend the rest of our lives together and it helped us focus so much on who we are and how lucky we are.

Thank you Elisa from the bottom of our hearts.

Profile Picture Kara , 5/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding ceremony was a wonderful experience because we chose to work with Elisa and Tapestry Ceremonies. We had no idea what we wanted but we knew we did not want standard religious or totally impersonal. We met with a few JP's and it was too business like. Many didn't even return our calls. Then we met Elisa and everything changed. She totally understands that not everyone is the same, we did not want something like everyone else, but we also didn't want anything too different or too out there. She made us feel comfortable and then she totally blew us away with the ceremony she wrote for and about us. More than we could have imagined, we loved our wedding ceremony. Our family and friends keep telling us how wonderful it was to hear about our own love story and how it made them all laugh and cry.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding ceremony was one of the highlights of our entire day. Elisa and her assistant took care of everything. Our ceremony told our family and friends about the love we share and it reminded us why we were getting married. Everyone has told us they never saw anything like our ceremony because it was all about what we are to one another. We are expecting a baby in the fall, and Elisa will be working with us to create a baby welcoming that is as special as our wedding day. .

Profile Picture Brenda, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My partner and I have only the best things to say about working with Elisa. She did a wonderful job with our ceremony and we were moved and elated. She is professional and warm. She wrote and delivered a ceremony that we will never forget!

Profile Picture Carey, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we started planning our wedding we knew we wanted something different, not out of this world, but something more than a quick service sand ceremony and some personal vows. We had no idea how to make our wedding ceremony meaningful and memorable until we met Elisa. She spent time getting to know us from the first time we talked to her. She worked with us to get a good idea of who we are and what we really wanted to convey, and then she got to work. When she sent us our draft ceremony, I cried at work!! It was perfect and beautiful and it was totally "us". I give her the highest recommendations, and so do my family and friends. Of all the things people talked about our wedding, our ceremony came up time and time again. I can't wait for Elisa to help us renew our vows - and to be there to do a baby welcoming when the time arrives.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/8/14, 1 Review