The Garden Gate

• Bloomzies by Gwen
  • Sugar City Celebrations

44 Reviews for The Garden Gate

Aaron · Married on 01/12/2018

Junior, Maria, and the rest of the Garden Gate team were an absolute dream to work with! We could not have asked for a better wedding florist! They took mine and my wife's vision and turned it into so much more! We could not image what our day would have been like without them on our vendor team! We are so thankful for them and the beautiful work that they do! I can't wait to get anniversary flowers from them every year!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Madeline · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a wonderful experience using The Garden Gate. I'd highly recommend Junior and team as they can make any event elegant.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ed · Married on 07/16/2016

Junior came highly recommended by our venue because of his prior work in the particular hall we had selected. The consultation was relaxed and thorough as our tastes and expectations were discussed at length. There was no need for further discussion or consultant appointments. We knew we had the right match with Junior and contracted the first night. Follow up communication was great and the final work that Junior and staff at Garden Gate delivered exceeded our expectation. Check out the work at Junior's instagram account #AtLast. There are just not the right words to say thank you for how wonderful this experience was for us. Did I forget to say (in my opinion) affordable for the stunning work Junior produced?

Sent on 07/26/2016