The Garden Gate

2303 Farrington St., #100, Dallas, TX 75207 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Le Palais Royal Weddings
  • Bunches Direct
  • Bloomzies by Gwen
  • Carmen Flora

45 Reviews for The Garden Gate

Tracey H. · Married on 09/05/2020

Fairytale Wedding

Garden Gate provided all the floral design services for my daughter’s wedding in September. I cannot recommend them to other brides enough! Junior is a true artist and his love of people and quest to make every event stunningly beautiful shines through from your very first meeting. Junior adeptly worked through my daughter relocating to Germany in the middle of the process as well as all things Covid-19. He never missed a step! His advice was well thought out and proved to be absolutely perfect. Garden Gate designed the rehearsal dinner, wedding and brunch florals...all were beyond AMAZING! The formal ceremony arch had to be seen to be believed...so so beautiful! I had more than one guests commend it was the most beautiful arch they had ever seen! And the reception florals...as one guest put it...”it’s a fairytale “!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Aaron · Married on 01/12/2018

Junior, Maria, and the rest of the Garden Gate team were an absolute dream to work with! We could not have asked for a better wedding florist! They took mine and my wife's vision and turned it into so much more! We could not image what our day would have been like without them on our vendor team! We are so thankful for them and the beautiful work that they do! I can't wait to get anniversary flowers from them every year!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Madeline · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a wonderful experience using The Garden Gate. I'd highly recommend Junior and team as they can make any event elegant.

Sent on 08/06/2018

• 2303 Farrington St., #100 Dallas, TX, 75207 See on map
    2142201272 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Garden Gate)