1431 7th Street Suite 102, Santa Monica, CA 90401 Map · Phone number

About The Flower Lab

The Flower Lab is a full service floral design studio based in Santa Monica, CA specializing in wedding and special event florals. Please call us for personalized service and exquisitely designed wedding flowers at affordable prices. We enjoy working closely with brides and creating beautiful, one of a kind floral arrangements that will amaze you and your guests!

peachbowl

The Flower Lab 1
The Flower Lab 2
  • Analyn

Analyn · Getting married on 09/15/2019

Una treated us like family!

Love, love, love Una! We had a destination wedding and I did my research to contact local florists in the Malibu area. Most of them were so expensive and doesn't seem to have what I was looking for my budget. Then my friend recommended Una. I immediately contacted her and she was so responsive, agreed to do a skype appointment and when I showed her my Pinterest account, she immediately knew what I was looking for, she got to work right away and suggested a few more to fit into my budget. Oh boy, did I do a good job in finding her. When I told the venue who I hired as a florist, they immediately said, WE LOVE UNA! I knew I was in great hands if local venues knew her and her excellent work! She is so easy to work with, very down to earth and works with any budget and makes it look like it costs more. She has a great eye for beauty and class. The arrangements she made for us is very elegant and classy. I love everything from the hanging candles, to the glass chandelier and my husband's black and white boutonniere. Very chic indeed! She treated us like family and that's the best thing you could ask for.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    The Flower Lab 3
    The Flower Lab 4

Stephanie Tam · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful arrangements that stayed within budget, pleasure to work with

Una did such an amazing job at our wedding. There were no surprises on the day of our wedding – what she had shown us in pictures and samples were exactly what we got the day of. Most impressive was Una’s advice on how to make an impact while staying within our budget. She was organized, flexible, responsive, and didn’t try to upsell anything to us. Not only does Una do an amazing job on the florals but she’s such a pleasure to work with and makes the entire process stress-free and easy.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Elaine · Married on 09/23/2017

Una has grate sense of beauty. She helped selecting vases, birdcage, candles that perfectly match our theme. She's helpful and quick in response. Love her!
    She was very responsible and you don't need to worry about the flower arrangements on the big day.

Sent on 04/25/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Flower Lab FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Syds Designs Photography
    Syds Designs Photography Wedding Photographers

Tweeny, the owner, is a truly wonderful vendor to work with. She is always dependable and delivers exceptional, quality service! She is one of my top floral designers!!

• Sean J. Mason Photography
    Sean J. Mason Photography Wedding Photographers

This floral design company lead by owner Tweeny Kau offers very unique and modern arrangements. She offers affordable packages and will always work within your budget without compromising design. We enjoy photographing her work and welcome you to visit her website to view many of the photographs we've taken for her portfolio!

• The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique
    The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

The Flower Lab offers exceptional floral design services with excellent prices! Tweeny has a very creative eye and can make anything imagined within your budget. We always recommend her to our clients and you can view her sample arrangements in our bridal salon at the The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique. Please stop by and take a look!

• 1431 7th Street, Suite 102 Santa Monica, 90401 See on map