The Flower Lab

1448 19th st suite102, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Flower Lab

The Flower Lab is a full service floral design studio based in Santa Monica, CA specializing in wedding and special event florals. Please call us for personalized service and exquisitely designed wedding flowers at affordable prices. We enjoy working closely with brides and creating beautiful, one of a kind floral arrangements that will amaze you and your guests!

Follow The Flower Lab on
screen shot 2020 02 12 at 8 18 21 pm 51 48105 158981177855281

93 Reviews for The Flower Lab

• Crystina

Crystina Z · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Better than I could have hoped!

I cannot say enough good things about this place! Even 10 stars won't do this place justice because not only is Una an expert flower arrangement artist, but she must also be a mind-reader.

I had my wedding back in February and unfortunately I was one of those brides who not only had NO idea what I wanted, but even if I did have one smidge of an inkling of what I was looking for, I had no idea how to express it, while at the same time being super picky about what I did not want. Una was more than accommodating to my inarticulate, indecisive self, whilst patiently guiding my thought process to help me figure out what I actually wanted. By the end of our final consultation, I'd basically changed my mind on everything from the types of flowers I wanted, to the number of centrepieces and altar arrangements plus a cake topper, to even the colour scheme twice!

Eventually, I'd pointed at a picture of an arrangement she'd done previously and said "I like that one, but different," and, after she'd made absolute sure about my final colour scheme, she said to just leave it to her... and came up with a masterpiece.

She'd somehow taken exactly what I had visualised in my head and made it materialise on my wedding day -- except even better than I could have imagined it.

She was willing to work with my fairly tight budget as well as being flexible with random requests I'd thrown at her last minute ("can I have some baby breaths to put in my hair please??" - originally the answer should have been 'no', but she surprised me with a bunch on the day anyway!)

In case I haven't sung enough of her praises yet, by far the best thing about Una is that she takes such great pride in her work that she refuses to deliver anything sub-par. She will flat out tell you if what you're asking for won't look nice or suit your wedding aesthetic, or cannot be done to the highest standard within your budget (she'll suggest alternatives if so). She holds herself to such a high standard that you can pretty much guarantee that what you get on the day will be stunning.

Personally, I really enjoyed working with Una as I fully appreciate her honesty and openness, and cannot recommend her enough for your big day.

Also I hope this review proves how worth it Una was because I literally am creating a WeddingWire account to post it haha. You will not regret working with her!

Sent on 05/30/2020
  • Chandra

Chandra Thompson · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing floral chuppah!

Una was amazing. I gave her just a brief description and a picture of the type of chuppah I was looking for and she made magic. It ended up being so beautiful and helped our day feel so special and unique. She was so professional and answered emails so quickly. I highly recommend her for your big day.

Sent on 08/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Flower Lab FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• Syds Designs Photography Wedding Photographers

Tweeny, the owner, is a truly wonderful vendor to work with. She is always dependable and delivers exceptional, quality service! She is one of my top floral designers!!

• Sean J. Mason Photography Wedding Photographers

This floral design company lead by owner Tweeny Kau offers very unique and modern arrangements. She offers affordable packages and will always work within your budget without compromising design. We enjoy photographing her work and welcome you to visit her website to view many of the photographs we've taken for her portfolio!

• The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

The Flower Lab offers exceptional floral design services with excellent prices! Tweeny has a very creative eye and can make anything imagined within your budget. We always recommend her to our clients and you can view her sample arrangements in our bridal salon at the The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique. Please stop by and take a look!

• 1448 19th st suite102 Santa Monica, CA, 90404 See on map
    424-360-2764 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Flower Lab)