803 Meridian Ave., South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sean J. Mason Photography

Thank you for stopping by my site. I specialize in photojournalism-style photography which I describe as telling the story of your special day or event as it unfolds through pictures. It's about capturing those once in a lifetime moments as they spontaneously occur throughout the day. I'm very enthusiastic about helping people enjoy fond and lasting memories through wonderful photographs.

Highly professional, and dedicated to providing the best photographic experience possible.
Thanks again for stopping by.

www.seanjmasonphotography.com

1 User photo

Sean J. Mason Photography 1
  • Nora

Nora Summers · Married on 02/25/2017

Sean J Mason should be your wedding photographer too!

I was married in 2017 and Sean was the photographer. He was recommended to my then-finance by a friend whose judgement we trusted. My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Sean at our wedding. He really listened to our requests as well as our questions prior to the wedding and was at the church and ready to go before we arrived ourselves. Sean captured all the right moments and created lovely images of each of our guests as well as of ourselves without any of us being aware of his presence! Besides his obvious photographic skill, Sean has the gift of a calm yet reassuring personality. I never doubted that he had his part of our celebration completely under control. What a blessing!
    He ultimately took over 440 photographs and made them available to us on a flash drive. Based on the type of photograph album we chose (and he has many, many examples of beautiful albums of every kind in his studio) he advised us regarding placement of the photos, what kind of enhancements we might like (black & white, added text or different colored backgrounds for example) and sent us proofs of each of the pages before we ordered the album. The album, created in Italy, was sent to Sean's studio where my husband and I picked it up. We were so thrilled with the result that I specifically asked Sean if I could recommend him online.
    Use Sean J Mason as your wedding photographer - I promise that you too will be thrilled.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Sean J. Mason Photography 2

Rosanna · Married on 09/26/2015

Sean is an amazing photographer. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with him. He is great to work with and gives you direction. Me and my husband are pretty shy and Sean made us feel comfortable and captured all the right moments. I can honestly say I love every single photo. They look amazing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2015

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sean J. Mason Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session with Wedding Album Package
    Receive a free engagement photo session with the purchase of one of our wedding day photography and album packages. Packages inculde a full wedding day shoot, unlimited digital images on DVD, on-line proofing, 4 free re-routouched 8 by 10 prints and a beautifully crafted professionally designed wedding album.

• Charles Lauren Films
    Charles Lauren Films Wedding Videographers

Picture perfect? Yes, indeed. He really knows what he's doing and he's a reasonable price- what more can you ask for?

• The Flower Lab
    The Flower Lab Wedding Florists

Sean J. Mason Photography offers beautiful wedding photography at very reasonable prices. We recommend this company to all our bride and grooms.

• The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique
    The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Sean J. Mason Photography is a pleasure to work with. We at the Ivory Suite have full confidence in his abilities and talent as a photojournalist photographer. We feel that every bride has a vision for her day and Sean J. Mason photography is sure to capture your most lasting moments. We feature some of his portfolio shots in our boutique. Come by and take a look!

• 803 Meridian Ave. South Pasadena, 91030 See on map