Po Box 108, Newtown, CT 06440 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Fairy Glamother

The Fairy Glamother (formally Hair your Way) is a wedding hair and makeup artist located in Newtown, Connecticut. They are devoted to fully enhancing every client’s beauty on their special day. From start to finish, you can expect professionalism and creativity.

Experience
Jen is the owner of The Fairy Glamother. As a licensed cosmetologist, she has been part of the wedding industry for more than 17 years.

Jen is always up for a creative challenge. She offers consultations, group discounts, group services and multiple stylists. The Fairy Glamother has a variety of hair and makeup services, including:

• Hair and makeup trial
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered
The Fairy Glamother (formally Hair your Way) is based in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Jen is available throughout New England, Westchester County and the local area.

Follow The Fairy Glamother on
gen photo 2
gen photo shoot

11 Reviews for The Fairy Glamother

Kim · Married on 04/28/2018

Jen and her team were amazing. They were honest and professional. You can really tell by there work, that they care about there clients and making them look beautiful. Everyone complimented us on how great our hair and makeup looked. I highly recommend Jen and her team.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Tanya · Married on 12/16/2017

Five stars is NOT enough!

This was the second time I’ve been married, but my first wedding. My first marriage took place at a drive-thru in Vegas, and obviously, we know how that turned out. This time was my first (and only) actual wedding so I wanted to do it right. I interviewed several people, but a Jen was the only one who really seemed to “get” my vision when I told her that I wanted to look like a princess, but edgier. Think rock star princess... She made me super comfortable from the first moment I spoke with her and somehow I just knew that she was the one I could trust with my look. I was SO right. Jen and her team made the whole thing go smoothly and seem effortless. From beginning to end, my phone calls and emails were returned promptly and she never made me feel like an overbearing bride (even when I felt like I may have been). She and her team handled hair and makeup for my entire bridal party and everyone looked absolutely STUNNING. I wish I could have Jen style me everyday. I would never have a bad hair/makeup day. I just can’t say enough. Please, do yourself a favor and book Jen/The Fairy Glamother for your day. Thank you, Jen!

Sent on 01/01/2018

The Fairy Glamother FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 180.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Po Box 108 Newtown, New York, 06440 See on map