The Fairy Glamother Reviews

11 | Newtown, CT

11 Reviews for The Fairy Glamother

Kim · Married on 04/28/2018

Jen and her team were amazing. They were honest and professional. You can really tell by there work, that they care about there clients and making them look beautiful. Everyone complimented us on how great our hair and makeup looked. I highly recommend Jen and her team.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Tanya · Married on 12/16/2017

Five stars is NOT enough!

This was the second time I’ve been married, but my first wedding. My first marriage took place at a drive-thru in Vegas, and obviously, we know how that turned out. This time was my first (and only) actual wedding so I wanted to do it right. I interviewed several people, but a Jen was the only one who really seemed to “get” my vision when I told her that I wanted to look like a princess, but edgier. Think rock star princess... She made me super comfortable from the first moment I spoke with her and somehow I just knew that she was the one I could trust with my look. I was SO right. Jen and her team made the whole thing go smoothly and seem effortless. From beginning to end, my phone calls and emails were returned promptly and she never made me feel like an overbearing bride (even when I felt like I may have been). She and her team handled hair and makeup for my entire bridal party and everyone looked absolutely STUNNING. I wish I could have Jen style me everyday. I would never have a bad hair/makeup day. I just can’t say enough. Please, do yourself a favor and book Jen/The Fairy Glamother for your day. Thank you, Jen!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/04/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would. Jen is AMAZING. Her work speaks for itself. She has done my hair and make up for several different personal and professional events. Every time I walk away from her chair feeling beautiful and confident. I highly recommend her services.

Audrey · Married on 11/11/2017

Jen has been doing my hair for over 15 years. Last month she did my makeup for a wedding and I was so pleased. It was done to perfection without it looking like I had my makeup done. The foundation was so even and I think it took a few years off, and who couldn't take advantage of that. She listens to what you want and gives you constructive feed back in a very professional and caring way. Love her and her talents

Sent on 11/27/2017

Leigh · Married on 05/13/2017

Jen, The Fairy Glamother, did the hair and makeup for my wedding. Being a differently abled bride I was concerned with the amount of sitting required for hair and makeup. She was amazing, knowledgeable, and flexible! She problem solved quickly and expertly when my venue threw her a curve ball. All of my girls LOVED their hair and makeup, along with my mother. All of our makeup stayed the whole night, was exactly as we asked, and looked amazing. Our hair was fabulous, and exactly what we were hoping for. Jen went above and beyond for me, when rain threatened to ruin pictures she saved my day. Without her, my wedding would not have been nearly as stress free or perfect looking. She is the absolute best out there and any bride would be lucky to have her by her side on their wedding day! I highly recommend The Fairy Glamother to all brides, going with anyone else is a mistake.

Brooke · Married on 03/18/2017

Jen is wonderful! I've known her since I was a little girl and have had the privilege of getting my makeup done, hair colored, and hair styled and cut by her. She is for one very easy to talk to and always makes you feel happy and comfortable. She really takes the time to pick the perfect color for your hair. She will never let you leave until you are happy with the services received. She is the whole package: experienced, loving, amazing at what she does, and will always do great work. Recently, we had a wedding she did all of our makeup (4 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and of course the bride)! It was a busy day, but all of us looked STUNNING in the end. She will look at your ideas and transform it into something better than imagined. <3

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2010

Amazing! Jen was fabulous and made everything so simple for the big day. Would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 11/01/2010

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2010

Jen and her team are absolutely amazing! She did my hair, my mom's hair, and all of my bridesmaids' hair and everyone loved it! Our styles stayed in practically all night and everyone looked gorgeous! I highly recommend Jen!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Kirsten · Married on 10/02/2010

Jen was excellent, I highly recommend her. My hair looked great and stayed the whole night.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Kristina · Married on 03/11/2006

My hair looked absolutely beautiful. Not only did it look great but it held the entire day/night. Every one of my bridesmaids raved about how great their hair looked. Great professional service! I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/12/2010