12629 Riverside Drive, Van Nuys, CA 91607 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Event Bar

The Event Bar is an insured full service event planning and production company. Our dedicated wedding planners specialize in planning stress-free memorable events and we take pride in bringing your dream and turning it to a reality. With our collaboration, we will provide you with the attention and guidance you need to ensure your satisfaction and make your event memorable.

Due to our precise attention to detail after a decade of experience, there is no question as to why brides and grooms all over Los Angeles are choosing The Event Bar to plan their special day.

From "Full Planning" to " Day of Coordination", we offer a variety of services that are tailored to your needs. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Follow The Event Bar on

All about the details
silvia and kamyar 941 51 765835 1564703239

28 Reviews for The Event Bar

Shani · Married on 12/04/2016

Working with Mira and her team was a great experience to plan my Los Angeles Wedding. I met my fiancé when I was living in San Francisco and even though that's not such a long distance from each other - going back and forth to plan a wedding was not something I was about to do. I have never planned a wedding and I had no clue where to even begin the planning process. Upon hiring Mira to be my wedding planner, she went everywhere, met with everyone, face timed me when needed, mailed me samples, we even had the RSVPS mailed to her office. It was truly an amazing experience and I knew right away I was in good hands. She understood my vision and even exceeded my expectations for my wedding day. If you are in search for the best wedding planner in Los Angeles, look no further. On our wedding day everything was perfect. I didn't have to worry about any of the little details like when is the bouquet toss or where is my garter, she even told me when to do my first dance. All the vendors arrived on time, everything ran smoothly as written on the wedding day timeline. Her team provided us with a had a gift attendant who collected all the gifts and made sure all guests signed the list and numbered each envelope to make sure none of our gifts were misplaced. They even served us food on the wedding night, (we didn't stand in line with our guests), took my shoes off when I wanted to change shoes in between my ceremony and reception, took me to the bathroom when needed, coordinated every step, every picture, every detail I ever imagined. Thanks for making my wedding day perfect!! I love you more than words can ever say!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ron · Married on 12/01/2016

I recently hired them for my wedding so that my wife can have a stress free wedding. At first I thought it was an expense I could save but I quickly learned I would rather not argue with my wife over every little detail and just let the wedding planners figure it out. Their team was so professional and I loved their attention to detail. They always had an out of the box idea that I don't even know where they even come up with three things. I felt like a guest at my own wedding and that is truly what I wanted to pay for, my piece of mind.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

I hired The Event Bar to plan my wedding and it was the perfect solution for our busy schedule! They gave me choices for each vendor, we picked one and moved on the next category. They were truly lifesavers! Our wedding turned out stress free and our beach theme was carried out throughout everything in the wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2016

The Event Bar FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Event Bar 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

• Get in the Groove Entertainment
    Get in the Groove Entertainment Wedding DJs

The Event Bar is a Top-Notch organization. They are knowledgeable, professional and enthusiastic about their business. If you have not visited the Tarzana location, you should do so. I highly recommend them!

• 12629 Riverside Drive Van Nuys, CA, 91607 See on map