16 Reviews for The Enchanted Florist

Boutonnieres (2)
Corsages (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Terri and her crew at The Enchanted Florist are the best in the business. I could not have imagined more beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. Everything was delivered on time and in excellent condition. The flowers held up all day and dried beautifully. Terri is such a creative designer who is considerate of your needs, and will take your ideas to the next level. The value and quality of her work is superior. I would highly recommend The Enchanted Florist for any occasion.

Profile Picture User6540025, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

I would highly recommend The Enchanted Florist for your wedding flowers. They executed my vision exactly as requested. The quality of their flowers and the upscale elegance of their arrangements is impeccable. They go the extra mile to make sure the floral for your event it exceptional. Absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/23/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Korie is amazing!!!! She did a beautiful job on the flowers for our wedding. I received so many compliments from both guests and the venue on how beautiful the flowers were. Also, she took great care with my dad's dog tag which she pinned my bouquet for me.

Profile Picture kathryn, 4/24/15, 4 Reviews