Garden City, NY 11530 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About The edge salon & spa

At The Edge Salon and Spa we take our pride in catering to each and every bride's special day. We offer private parties at the salon or we offer on sight services for your convience. Our goal is to provide you with quality service that will allow you to have one less thing to worry about on your most memorable day. Tell us your vision and we will make sure that is what is provided.

Follow The edge salon & spa on

The edge salon & spa 2
The edge salon & spa 3
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Margaret and her team of hair stylists from The Edge Salon in Garden City were absolutely amazing. Margaret is my personal hair stylist so this choice was not so difficult for me. I knew she would rise to the occasion on my wedding day.

Margaret and her team were truly a pleasure. The morning of my wedding could have been so stressful but because of them, it was actually enjoyable and relaxing. They arrived at my house on time, in good spirits, and ready work. We had a group of ten girls and everyone was done in time and not one person wasn't happy their hair style. One of my bridesmaids who tends to be a little indecisive and picky changed her hair style a couple of times--the hair stylist was patient and insistent on making sure my friend was satisfied. It's obvious that these hair stylists really do care and take pride in their work.

Margaret spent the most time on me (the bride) which I appreciated because the last thing I wanted that morning was to be rushed. I was THRILLED with how my hair turned out (hair extensions are a life changer!) She not only went out of her way to find me the right extensions but she lent me a gorgeous hair piece that I wore on my wedding day, saving me a lot of money (and aggravation). She really does go the extra mile, not to this is not her first rodeo! She knows exactly how to time everything perfectly and pays the most attention to the bride.

Overall, they were a godsend. The morning of the wedding has the potential to be VERY stressful and I can honestly say Margaret and her team made the process worry-free. If you choose them, you've made the right choice. They are seriously the best.

The edge salon & spa 5
    The edge salon & spa 6
    Sent on 08/02/2018

Krystle · Married on 09/22/2015

Margaret and her team did a fabulous job for myself and my bridal party. As a bride I couldn't find anyone who is more attentive to my needs and when it's a day as important as this we all know how much that means. I would highly recommend this salon, she was professional, flexible and just overall wonderful. All my bridesmaids were happy with their hair and she made me look and feel beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 11/12/2015

The edge salon & spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 40.00
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 176.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Garden City, 11530 See on map