Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The DJ Guy

Its your day, we just make it memorable and fun

Multi-award winning and insured DJ, photo booth and up lighting services, covering all of lower Michigan since 2000.  Nearly 100,000 songs in our library and access to over 26 million songs upon request.  Additional services offered include: up lighting, ceremony sound, slide shows and monogram projection.  We make the day all about YOU!  We strive to exceed our customers expectations and needs. Our clients agree! Just take a look at our Feedback / References page! We provide the absolute best service at a great price.  Check out our current specials: LINK

There are plenty of amateurs that are willing to offer "great deals" but you get what you pay for. When you hire The DJ Guy, you get over 15 years of experience from a professional, insured DJ; NOT some 16 year old kid who bought a DJ Hero kit at Walmart last week, downloaded a couple hundred songs illegally and thinks he's a professional.

Modern Bride had a poll back in 2009 and asked wedding guests what they remember at a wedding. The number one thing people remember at a wedding is the entertainment! Second thing they remember is the wedding dress! Third, the food/venue, and fourth is the flowers and decor.

Many couples will have money “leftover” or too small of a budget for the wedding entertainment. In fact, most couples budget about $500 for a DJ! This is NOT enough money for a professional and reputable DJ! If entertainment is the number one thing that is remembered at your wedding, set aside anywhere from $800 to $2500 for your DJ/entertainment services.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE:

I promise that you'll NEVER say that if you hire The DJ Guy!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (1)
MC (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Travis was our DJ!! I honestly could not have asked for a nicer, more qualified and professional guy for our wedding! The whole night flowed so smoothly from the ceremony music to the receiving of the bridal party and then onto great dance music! Everything was perfect! I highly recommend the services of The DJ Guy and Ed was awesome to deal with regarding all the planning of our daughter's special day!!!! Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Sandi, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Travis at our daughter's wedding in Plymouth this past weekend, and he was outstanding. There was not a pause in the entire night, the dance floor was standing room only from beginning to end. He played requests, and the photo booth with Shannon was hopping, as well. The photo booth was very clean, with plenty of props that looked all brand new. Would highly recommend their services, well worth every penny. Even the owner of our venue commented that Travis was one of the best DJs he has seen!

Profile Picture Tamara, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ed was a great DJ! He kept the dance floor packed to the end of the night when the lights came on. I would recommend him as he was extremely professional with the reception hall (they commented the day after when we went to pick up our decorations about how great he was with set-up and packing up). Thanks for a great night!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1362441140013 travis
220x220 sq 1362441244298 img0613

3 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Ed was the DJ at my wedding on 8-15-15 in Brighton. He was very professional and attentive to all our needs. The DJ Guy! Kept the dance floor packed all night. I would recommend him to anyone.

Ed and his team are true professionals! They are more than Djs and photo booths! They are the best at what they do. I have personally seen Ed bend over backwards for his clients as he truly cares. I know this from personal experience as well. Ed and his team have provided their services for multiple events for me, including my own wedding in addition to events for friends. The Dj Guy is the professional to trust your wedding and special events to! You need not look anywhere else!

Events

Howell, MI 48843   See On Map
517-404-0418 (phone) 810-222-5727 (fax)
Email ANYTIME, phone works best in the evenings, unless its a Friday or Saturday in which case, I'm usually busy with client events.