232 East Church Street, Monroe, GA 30655 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Cotton Warehouse

The Cotton Warehouse is a historic wedding venue located in Monroe, Georgia. This beautifully restored, 130-year-old warehouse is nestled in the heart of historic downtown Monroe, just 45 minutes from downtown Atlanta. Owned and operated by the award-winning design firm Beyond Details, The Cotton Warehouse is a unique and memorable setting for your upcoming wedding ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity

A fully restored 1890s warehouse, this 9,000-square-foot venue offers indoor and outdoor event spaces to accommodate up to 350 wedding guests. Outdoor ceremonies can be held in a private and romantic garden with lush landscaping. The industrial-style warehouse space is ideal for wedding ceremonies or receptions and features authentic beam work, flooring and exposed brick walls.

The Cotton Warehouse offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. This venue is a full-service event space that has partnered with the award-winning catering and design company, Beyond Details. A facility director will be on site to ensure your event runs smoothly and vendors are coordinated. Their team can provide a list of preferred vendors to make your wedding planning process easier. Event services offered include the following:

• Tables, chairs and linens
  • One-hour wedding rehearsal
  • Floral design and props
  • Event planning
  • Bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Parking

Cuisine

The Cotton Warehouse provides mouthwatering in-house cuisine that your guests will remember for years to come. Catered entrees include artfully prepared and traditional favorites such as lasagna, glazed beef brisket, Tuscan chicken breast and grilled salmon fillet.

Other Services

The Cotton Warehouse is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location

This venue is located a convenient distance from downtown Atlanta in historic downtown Monroe, within close proximity to other historic sites. The Cotton Warehouse is only minutes away from the Monroe-Walton County Airport.

Follow The Cotton Warehouse on
Ceremony proper
burt deaton 0486

35 Reviews for The Cotton Warehouse

Kara · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything I ever thought possible, brought to life

What a perfect place to have my perfect wedding- this venue was truly a dream, from the eclectic beauty of the space to the amazing people they employ to bring about the wedding day perfection!
    I loved every minute of my wedding planning - they are great at keeping you organized, being upfront about cost, and offering savings along the whole journey. Kaylyn was our customer service representative that helped to keep me in the know, pick out the best decor, finalize all my plans, and keep the momentum on track - she was a dream to work with!!! We chose this venue because it was so cute and fit our style, but it was also "turn key" - meaning I didn't want to craft my entire wedding - they had catering, decor, and flowers in house - they were perfect - when I tell you my flowers were amazing, beyond my imagination, and exactly what I dreamed of - It wouldn't be describing it thoroughly - I look back and smile at the memory of the day I got to marry my forever man - and The Cotton Warehouse was the landscape of perfection for the beautiful day!
    Choose them - it met all my needs, first financial, next, beauty, last service!! You cannot go wrong!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

In December 2015, we visited The Cotton Warehouse for possible reception venue for my daughter’s August 2016 wedding. We loved it the minute we walked in and it wasn’t even decorated at that time. Todd and Jakob were both kind and wonderful to work with; however, Kaylyn Hinz was amazing! She was always very responsive to all of my questions, concerns, and walked me through my first child’s wedding reception. They helped me and my husband to give our daughter an incredible wedding reception.
    The venue is gorgeous; it’s rustic, country and all the while intimate and personal. Beyond Details offers props and decorations and once they were added it made her reception absolutely perfect. Beyond Details also providing the catering for the sit down dinner and the food was delicious. We continue to receive compliments on both the venue and the food.
    It does get expensive the more options you choose but we certainly do not regret our choice(s).
    I would recommend The Cotton Warehouse to anyone looking for a perfect rustic wedding and reception or for any event.

Sent on 10/31/2016

The Cotton Warehouse FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,080.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,048.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 6.00
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking