Conservatory at Waterstone

$9k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$9k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Conservatory at Waterstone is a historic wedding venue located in Acworth, Georgia. With a gorgeous setting and many accommodations, this is the perfect location for any Southern wedding. Their packages include catering, floral decoration and cake options. It is an affordable venue with a great location in Downtown Acworth. Conservatory at Waterstone is a warm and elegant setting for your wedding day and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Conservatory at Waterstone can accommodate up to 300 guests. This venue boasts wrought iron, hardwood and brick floors. It includes a banquet hall, along with an outdoor setting with a tent. There are separate, private suites for both you and your partner.

This venue offers the following services:

• Cake
  • Flowers
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals

Cuisine
Conservatory at Waterstone offers the following cuisine options for their catering:

• American
  • Asian
  • French
  • Italian
  • Mediterranean
  • Southern

Other Services
This venue offers the following event items:

• Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Décor
  • Tables
  • Dishware/china
  • Linens

Location
Based in Downtown Acworth, Conservatory at Waterstone is near City Hall. This venue services the metropolitan area of Atlanta.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$6

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine
Limited Bar
Liquor License
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Drapery
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
December

Ashley Getting married on 09/05/2022
    When I was choosing venues, I looked at venues all over the state (we are from Athens). Originally I wanted to get married in Savannah, but I just couldn't find the perfect venue for us. We drove to venues in Auburn, Greensboro, Dahlonega, Atlanta and the Conservatory and finally we narrowed it down to 2 choices which would have been completely different themes. I showed pictures to my mom, my MIL, my MOH and the best man and took votes and it came up a tie. Finally I woke up one morning and went through both options in my head envisioning how the day would play out at both venues from the time the guests arrived to our final exit and I decided the Conservatory was what ultimately fit my vision.

When we started the planning, I was a little irritated at first because they kept talking about out of state brides and giving them priority even though we lived 2 hours away. In the end, this never interfered with any of our planning meetings because they were always able to get us an appointment that worked with my husband's work schedule and allowed us to meet with our other vendors in the area on the same day to minimize our driving. They take care of almost everything venue, food and decoration related which makes it so easy on brides but they do still allow you to have some creative control and bring in anything you want if you're a DIY or Pinterest bride. Maria (the florist) isn't the most friendly person to work with, but her work is amazing!

The venue itself is gorgeous and I got so many compliments from guests on how pretty it was. The food was really good and the cake company they contract with is awesome! The day of coordinator Michelle is so sweet and she keeps everything on track so all you have to do is have fun and enjoy your day! Our wedding went perfectly as scheduled and everyone had a fantastic time. I am so glad I chose the Conservatory and would choose them all over again if I had to!
  • Beth
    Beth B. Married on 01/22/2021

Absolutely amazing and flawless

This venue made my wedding day stress free and magical!
  • Cole
    Cole H. Married on 10/12/2020

Virtually a one stop shop - Stress reducer for sure!

Upon meeting with Joanne for our tour, we fell in love with the facility. They do a great job of helping you set expectations, and they handle basically everything except for a photographer and your favors. They are incredibly kind. Being a same sex couple we did not know what to expect. The Conservatory did an amazing job of treating us like everyone else, even going as far as editing their forms to groom/groom. We were treated like any other opposite sex couple and to us, that meant more than anything. They are clear and concise in what is included, what it will cost and there are NO surprises at the end. They made our day special. We were not rushed the day of, and the coordinators took special care of my husband and I as well as our family. If you're going in not sure what to expect, or if you know exactly what you want, the people here are amazing.

They also provide the catering, and the food was top notch. The service provided was excellent. They sent us with lovely to go boxes of food, and a bottle of the delicious champagne from our toast.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

39 photos · 10/12/2020
  • Mr. & Mrs. & Guthrie
    43 photos · 12/16/2018

Confection Perfection Confection Perfection Wedding Cakes

The Conservatory at Waterstone is an amazing venue. Their attention to detail is noticed in every aspect. We greatly enjoy working with them.

Audrey Grace Photo Audrey Grace Photo Wedding Photographers

I have photographed a few weddings at the Conservatory at Waterstone. Being in the wedding industry, I have seen a lot of wedding venues and the Conservatory is top notch! Not only is this a beautiful venue, but the staff is very attentive to the wedding party. Everyone there is very friendly! Each wedding there is uniquely catered to the bride and groom. From the flowers to the cake, everything is perfectly suited to the bride and grooms personality. A definite pick for a beautiful weddding!

Rev. Mike Geeslin Rev. Mike Geeslin Wedding Officiants

The Conservatory at Waterstone is a full-service event venue that I work with often. The staff are pleasant, professional and work hard to make each wedding a unique and wonderful experience for the couples who wed there.

4849 N. Main St. Acworth, GA, 30101
Location of (Conservatory at Waterstone)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues