1739 Mathis Rd., Hiawassee, GA 30546 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Mike Geeslin

Weddings, commitmentment ceremonies, vow renewals, handfastings... These are to be milestones in your path on Mother Earth. If you don't feel comfortable following traditional "scripts" and want your ceremony to reflect your personality and path then I can help. Legally ordained to perform any of these ceremonies, plus personal & house blessings and christenings or baby naming ceremonies, I will insure that the event is true to your spirit by having you take control of vows, prayers, invocations & beseechments. Call 770-653-7603 to arrange a consultation.

Many Blessings! Rev. Mike Geeslin

fbimg1467985005586
f3a699fac4164491 FB IMG 1467985032372
fbimg1467985032372

27 Reviews for Rev. Mike Geeslin

Mike is a lot of fun to work with. His prices is reasonable and he is willing to work with the couple in anyway. We had a few hiccups during our ceremony, but it got everyone laughing and I am sure no one will forget it. Mike isn't someone who is overbearing and will require a lot out of you, but he is someone you can count on. He dressed and acted very professional on our special day. I am glad we went with him.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jill · Married on 04/26/2015

We absolutely love Rev. Mike. He is a great and caring person. As soon as we met him, we knew he was our choice. He was very responsive to all our needs. We would recommend him to future brides and grooms. What a great wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Mike did a wonderful job from start to finish. My husband and I are very pleased with everything Mike did for us. He was very flexible with meeting with my husband months before the wedding and also remained in contact up until days before the wedding. This was such a relief that Mike was so dependable and took care of everything. I loved the fact that Mike already had experience with a wine box ceremony, which is something I wanted in my wedding ceremony. He even offered to say the blessing before we ate. I received nothing but positive feedback from everyone that attended our wedding. Thank you so much Mike for all what you did and making my wedding day so memorable!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Rev. Mike Geeslin FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Hindu, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, GA, NC, SC, TN

• Conservatory at Waterstone
    Conservatory at Waterstone Banquet Halls

Mike has officiated several wedding ceremonies at the Conservatory. He has been very professional and always arrived on time and done a very nice job for our brides. He is also reasonably priced and attends the rehearsal as well as the ceremony so there are no unexpected surprises. He is now on our recommended list that we give to brides that are looking for an officiant.

• 1739 Mathis Rd. Hiawassee, 30546 See on map
    7706537603 (Other Phone Number)