6305 SANTA FE PARKWAY, Atlanta, GA 30350 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Jeremy Zach Officiant Services

I am very happy to welcome you to my wedding wire homepage.

As you are approaching your marriage, you have many decisions to make regarding the details of the day from guests to vendors to locations to a pastor who will perform the ceremony.

And I know deciding on who will officiant your wedding is a big deal so I want to give you a chance to get to know me better and to find out about me and about my family.

I am 37 years old. I live in Atlanta, GA. I love hot sauce, dance music, cats, theology & working out.

I received my Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies from University of Minnesota and my MDIV (Masters of Divinity) from Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena. I am a Naval Reserve Officer and Chaplain in the United States Navy in addition to an International Certified Life Coach.

I love to meet new couples and hear their stories of why they want to get married. I strive to officiate an elegant and comfortable environment with the couple in order to create a memorable and very remarkable wedding ceremony that is personal and meaningful.

I look forward to working with you.

I would HIGHLY recommend checking out my OFFICIANT website-- where I explain my Wedding Officiant services:

I look forward to meeting and working with you.

Call or text me at 949-228-8762 is the quickest way to get ahold of me. You can also email me at: zach.jeremy@gmail.com.

Thank you!

9 Reviews for Jeremy Zach Officiant Services

1 User photo

Jeremy Zach Officiant Services 1

Deanna · Married on 02/23/2019

The perfect man for the job!

Nothing short of professional and caring!

Morgan · Married on 11/17/2018

Best decision throughout the process

Jeremy was really what made our wedding what it was. He was able to really make our ceremony personable and full of love. He genuinely got to know us as individuals and as a couple. The marriage counseling sessions we took part in become our favorite part of the entire wedding process. He made us feel comfortable and really allowed us to open up and be vulnerable. We were able to get a look at our relationship from a point of view we had never been able to break down and see. I would suggest marriage counseling with Jeremy for anyone who wants to create a firm foundation in their marriage.

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2018

My now husband and I had an amazing experience with Jeremy. We not only had him marry us but we also went through premarital counseling with him. It did wonders for our communication and had us on the same page through out our whole planning process. When it came to the ceremony, he did an amazing job! He talked about us as a couple and made it very personal! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Award

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 248.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, CA, FL, GA, TN