Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jeremy Zach Officiant Services

I am very happy to welcome you to my wedding wire homepage.

As you are approaching your marriage, you have many decisions to make regarding the details of the day from guests to vendors to locations to a pastor who will perform the ceremony.

And I know deciding on who will officiant your wedding is a big deal so I want to give you a chance to get to know me better and to find out about me and about my family.

I am 36 years old. I live in Atlanta, GA. I love hot sauce, music, philosophy and theology, working out and Jason Bourne and James Bond movies.

I received my BA in Communication Studies from University of Minnesota and my MDIV (Masters of Divinity) from Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena. I have been an ordained Pastor for 12 years. In addition to a International Certified Life Coach.

I look forward to working with you.

would HIGHLY recommend checking out my personal website-- where I explain my Wedding Officiant services:

I look forward to meeting and working with you.

Call or text me at 949-228-8762 is the quickest way to get ahold of me. You can also email me at: zach.jeremy@gmail.com.

Thank you!

img5017 m
10984469102060939275687593962931725370140533n

6 Reviews for Jeremy Zach Officiant Services

Lindsay · Getting married on 11/10/2018

My now husband and I had an amazing experience with Jeremy. We not only had him marry us but we also went through premarital counseling with him. It did wonders for our communication and had us on the same page through out our whole planning process. When it came to the ceremony, he did an amazing job! He talked about us as a couple and made it very personal! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Taylor Wilson · Married on 09/29/2018

Jeremy is the BEST!!!!!

If you are considering using Jeremy to officiate your wedding, I would highly, highly recommend him!! He made everything about the process so easy & effortless. He always responded to emails & phone calls within 24 hours. Jeremy made our ceremony absolutely perfect. I could not have imagined it going any better! He understood our personalities and tweaked the ceremony so that it fit my husband and I perfectly. We could not have asked for a better officiant! We received multiple compliments from our guests after the ceremony about Jeremy. Lots of people said they had never been to a ceremony that was done so well. Long story short - you would be crazy not to use Jeremy!!!! He is the absolute best!! We love him!!!

Jeremy Zach Officiant Services 1
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 08/29/2015

Jeremy is amazing! We were having trouble finding a Christian minister who was actually a man of his faith and not someone who would say anything for the right price. Jeremy met with us multiple times over skype and in person to really get to know us. He was able to put together a perfect sermon that highlighted the character of our relationship and what was important to us as a couple. He has the ceremony down to a science and will work with you to tailor it exactly how you envisioned. Guests keep commenting on how awesome our minister was! I'm so glad we found Jeremy!

Jeremy Zach Officiant Services Pricing

Jeremy Zach Officiant Services Price Rates

Jeremy Zach Officiant Services FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 248.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Atlanta, GA 30318 See on map